Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 5 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Sho accepted all the items that Cesba handed to him, his arms lowered slightly under the pressure but it was nothing. Thanks to his extensive military training and the blitzmotor that fused with his insides the seemingly young man could bench press well over twice his own weight, he wasn't as strong as Light though. But even if Sho was the team's sniper he certainly could hold his own in hand to hand combat.

Cesba made the wise decision of allowing Mr Akatsuki to pay for the food as well, thankfully there were self checkout machines in the store. Sho paid for the food and a large paper bag by putting in a large yen note, the machine processed it and gave the change for him. The spider woman expressed her gratitude for Sho's actions and he gave a little chuckle.

"It's no trouble Cesba I assure you, my priority this evening has been to make you happy. Now that we have what you'd like what say I take you back home, and we can have dinner together?" Sho said with a smile, it was a rare thing on the usually stern officer. But it was certainly nice to see on him, perhaps it was because he was having fun and was off-duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:07 am

"And make me happy you have. Even teaching me some about a new world that I might as well get used to... " She walks with him towards where they would pay for the foods he was buying for her. "You would like to stay for dinner? I'll make a very great meal for us~"

There was a hint of excitement in her voice. Cesba had not cooked for another since they departed HomeForest. The spider giggles and gives him a hug. "Thank you for the ingredients, Sho."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Well Sho was good to know that it was a completed mission, another one to add to his resume. Along with babysitting witch twins, Chon still hadn't paid him the yen for looking after his adopted daughters. But Sho would get it back, just like he would with the rest of the blitzmotors that were taken from him in that mission. The officer was wanting to know Cesba better, while at the same time teaching her a bit about the world that she'd come to be in touch with.

And one way Mr Akatsuki felt he could make Cesba happy was to let her cook, after all she did that for the queen as Sho came to understand. And the tall woman showed her gratitude by giving Sho a hug, which was something that he wasn't used to. As shown by how the seemingly young man froze up in her grasp, though after a second he did return it with one arm. Being touched was something Sho had often associated with something wrong, in a fight being touched meant you got hurt. And a bullet touching you from a gun really hurt. Nevertheless as Sho spent time with Team Starmage he got more used to it, thanks to that sense of camaraderie. Though with Cesba, Sho was feeling something else. More like he had found someone who could relate to his situation more closely, and could support him with it as he could with her.

"Why yes I'd love to spend dinner with you, let's go back to your place here." Sho said with a smile, he was acting much more different that normally. Quite often he was stoically controlled, but perhaps it was because of the time he had spent with his new unit, they were more akin to a bunch of misfits than a proper military unit. And they'd rubbed off on Sho.

The officer would motion for Cesba to follow him and hold hands with her back to the motorbike, though he'd open the back seat that Cesba sat on. Which had a compartment to store things, Sho put the food in there and locked the seat back in. "Like I said, it's a custom made thing. And I like to be prepared, here's your helmet." Sho said, usually that compartment had spare bullets for his blitzmotor powers which let him turn the bullets into mini-railgun blasts. Sho handed Cesba's helmet and stuck his own on, and once the lady was on the bike and got her arms secured around him. And with that Sho would take Cesba back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Cesba had experienced such a change from HomeForest. One that jarred the spider around enough that she wasn't asking questions and merely accepted this futuristic world as it was and as it stood and spun. And Sho was there to help the woman adjust just a bit easier to this.

The Arachniom follows him back to the motorized bicycle. It still amazed her that something could move so fast. She hands her bags to him to put into the seat chest and received her helmet. "Thank you for letting me cook for you. Im sure you will enjoy it, Sho."

Once he got on the bike, Cesba would old get on behind him and wrap her normal arms around the man's sides for the ride.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Sho hadn't felt like this in some time, perhaps it was because of his fears. The ageless solider had endured very scary situations, had been under fire and had bullets zip past his ears countless times and had the world pass by him without ever knowing it. So Sho had isolated himself for the most part, even if he was now with a new unit everything just tended to be too different for him. But Carlson-sama taught him that Sho could stand to enjoy himself, and open up to the world once again. Perhaps in spending time with Cesba Sho could do so, and at the same time find another thing for him to not close himself off.

Mr Akatuski waited until Cesba was secure on the bike, and then the pair would speed off through the streets of Tokyo. Sho followed the exact same path he took, it was normal looking until you got to the outskirts of the city. But the officer took a hidden path that was invisible to the naked eye, unless one was aware it existed. It was a magic ward that Jenny put up since Team Starmage set up shop in Japan. Cesba just happed to fit in there, she wasn't far off from the group's HQ. The better to keep an eye on her.

Before long the sun was setting and Sho parked the bike right next to Cesba's house, he's turn the engine off and say "Right, just gonna set the alarm on this bike. Don't want anyone snatching it, feel free to head inside and I'll be with you shortly Cesba-chan." the officer took off his helmet and would get the food bag out of the seat and make his way up the steps to Cesba's abode. He knew it was like walking into a web, but Sho wasn't concerned in the least. After all the Arachniom had earned Sho's feelings and trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:47 am

Cesba had kept her eyes closed to notice tue change or the ripples in dimensions. They had reached her home. Her only indication of that was when they actually stopped and ahe opened her eyes. Taking off the helmet, she shook her head to fix her hair. "Ah...Sweet web..."

She walked inside of the home. The webs around the building crushing it inward but also keeping it from completely collapsing in on itself. The spider kicks off her heels, losing just a bit of height before moving to the kitchen to prepare a dinner. "Set the bags down and back away, because Im about to do work!" She warns Sho.

Cesba would sprout her spider arms. And the totalling six arms went to work on cutting two vegetables (four arms), and placing them in a large oven pan (one hand). Her final hand reached into the fridge to grab the meat and drop it into the sink to rinse it. "Make yourself at home, Sho. And tell me about what this...Wrestling business is that I have been brought here for." She shouts from the kitchen.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Sho was no stranger to the strange, his name was more or less a paranormal black ops group after all. The seemingly young man was going back into the spider's web, though he wasn't worried in the slightest. Sho was a guest after all, he walked calmly inside Cesba's domain. His phone vibrated and the officer made a mental note to check it once the spider woman was getting underway with cooking.

Cesba had kicked her heels off, which made shorter. But just a bit, she still had a good bit of height over Sho. It reminded him of his comrade Jane, but in terms of personality Cesba was far different. Jane was a complete and utter coward, but Cesba was confident and at times flirtatious. It provided a much better change in the mind of Mr Akatsuki, when Cesba requested he drop the bags he lowered them in front of him.

Whereupon Cesba then used her spider arms to quickly get started on cooking, now that was rather practical there. Jenny when she cooked often used her magic to perfom a similar sort of effect, Sho unzipped his white jacket and placed it on the chair at the table. Thankfully it wasn't webbed at least, his shirt didn't cover his sleeves showing that there was noticeable black marks in the areas of his veins. A side effect of his blitzmotor.

"Ah, that. Umm, I....don't actually know much about it I'm afraid Cesba-chan. Though Carlson-sama enlisted my team to fight other beings, who aren't human I'm assuming. From what I'm told there can be fights with or without the use of powers, I believe I would be fine in both. And you would be as well." Sho stated honestly, he then checked the text. It was from Carlson.

"We're having dinner where are u?"

Sho responded with
Having dinner at Cesba's place.

A couple of minutes later Carlson replied
You like her! Razz

The officer simply gave a little chuckle and turned the phone off and took his seat, he removed his gloves and placed them in his pockets before politely waiting for Ms Esmeralda to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Masterfully the arms worked. Cesba was done and all cleaned up in a matter of mere minutes. She let out a small sigh of contemporary means when she retracted the spider arms and put the pan in the over to cook.

The Arachniom walks back into the main living room and gives Sho a smile. "Powers? You mean like....My normal capabilities? There are fights without those? Just...Common fisticuffs then? Excuse me for a moment." She would still be listening, but walked off into another room.

"And there are others who do these things?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Cesba's confidence in her work was quite apparent, and Sho was pleased to see that. He had the same sort of thing when preparing the weapons for his crew, or cleaning rooms. And the lady could work quite fast with those arms of hers, Mr Akatsuki wondered how well he could do if he had extra arms. He could hold more firearms, though reloading might be more of an issue. The officer would maybe see about having Lunar get extra limbs for herself, after all she could regrow her head after making it blow up within seconds.

The Arachniom further inquired as to what sort of fights she might get into, though Sho turned his face to hide his smirk when she said common fisticuffs. That just sounded so old fashioned, which was a tad hypocritical coming from him. Though Sho got up from his chair and would lean on the doorframe of the other room, he paused as he felt webbing on his bare arms. But it wasn't too bad, the man was just too used to wearing his military uniform.

"Yeah there's both kinds, I don't know the full details however. Carlson-sama is the one who entrusts us with the details when we are required. I feel that we would be fine in both kinds of battle though. For example I have the powers of my blitzmotor and Kage Yurei bloodline, not to mention that according to Lunar I am an 8th Dan karate black-belt. You posses a tall frame and very significant strength, as well as your extra limbs and....webbing." Sho said, he traced a finger down the wall next to him before giving a smile after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Cesba appears from the room but moments later. Her back to Sho, she chuckles. "Then a dress is not the best garment for such rough house. This is better, yes?" She turns around. The woman wore a black sports bra with purple web lace. The black tights she wore covered her body while simultaneously showing off her stomach, and shapely legs and behind.

"Maybe you can show me some things while the food cooks?" The slider giggles, shaking her legs and purple nail-polished toes around to loosen up.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next