Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 4 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:56 am

Tsubame managed to stop the spanking after being struck twice, her felt quite a sting from the smacking already. She untangled herself from the ropes while Lady Lakota backed off after the elbow, her face still flustered from what she just went through.

Not wanting to waste the chance she seemed to have, Tsubame would attempt to grab her opponent and whipped her to the nearest turnbuckle. It's time she regain control of this match and the corner should be a good place to weaken Lady Lakota, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 4 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:15 am

Unfortunately, Tsubame was just not winded enough to be kept captive in the ropes for very long. That elbow was enough to rattle Janet and force her to back off for a few seconds, and, seeing as how she had not done much entangling of her foe, the Japanese girl was easily able to pry herself away from the ropes and turn back around to face the Native American fighter. Janet would raise her arms to offer Tsubame another grapple, seeing as how their last one had not necessarily been a hundred percent conclusive, but her opponent instead decided to grab one of those arms with both hands, and, over a yelp of protest from Janet, send the Lakota spinning into the corner!

Janet hit the turnbuckle with her back, and she groaned as she felt the pain radiate through her spine. She did not want to lose the advantage to Tsubame again, but it looked like she was in a bad position, as she was now reeling and her opponent was on the move! The Lakota would look up and try to wait for Tsubame to get close enough, then would lash out with a foot, slinging a kick towards her fellow brunette's belly and hoping that she could knock Tsubame away for long enough to get out of the corner and regain her composure!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 am

Tsubame wasn't wasting any time to go after Lady Lakota after she cornered her, which turned out to be a mistake. She could only widen her eyes as her opponent's leg was raised, the girl's foot soon connected with her belly. She grunted as the hit sent her stumbling backwards a bit while clutching herself, grimacing and half glaring at Lady Lakota.

"Nnnghh... y-you..."

Tsubame decided to soldier on and tried to charge again, though, intending to bump her shoulder to her opponent's chest in retaliation. Her pace was slowed down because of the pain, but she didn't want to give the former champion to much of a respite time since naturally it'd benefit the girl more than her.

"Yaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:38 am

Janet managed to do what she needed to do, kicking her opponent right in her belly as she approached, inflicting just enough damage to back Tsubame up and give herself a chance to get out of the corner. Janet would spring forward, though she realized that was a bad idea when she would have to come to a stop, panting softly, still winded from Tsubame's attacks. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, and in that moment Tsubame would charge her with another attack. The Japanese girl seemed to be perpetually reeling from Lady Lakota's assaults, but she was performing well so far, finding openings when she needed to!

"Kyaah!" Janet cried out, as her breasts took the brunt of that shoulder charge right to her boobs, the tan orbs compressing against her breast bone as she was thrown right back into the corner that she had come out of. Her back hit the turnbuckle hard, and she would slump down slightly, panting and briefly rubbing at her chest with one hand as she kept her eyes on her sporty opponent!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:57 am

Her attempt to keep Lady Lakota cornered succeeded, but Tsubame had no time to get smug this time. Not yet anyways. She had to make sure she subdued her opponent first before acting a little cocky, which normally a mistake she often made in a match.

She'd attempt to charge again, aiming to hit Lady Lakota with her shoulder one more time before trying to set her up for a hold or something. If she succeeded, she might be able to score her first fall against the former champion!

"Hyaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:25 am

Janet was at risk here, backed into a corner and put on the defensive by Tsubame's shoulder charge. The girl certainly did have some skills, even if her record in this league left a lot to be desired. The former Entropy champion was not one to ever let an opponent get the best of her if she could help it, though, and Tsubame, even in a position of strength, did not seem particularly confident. She charged at Janet again, but the Lakota would duck down, letting her back slide along the turnbuckle before she tucked her head down towards her toes and did a somersault forwards.

Hoping that she could move fast enough, Janet would try to pop back up onto her feet and turn around before Tsubame could reach her. She would then try to throw her weight against Tsubame, pressing either against her back or front to front—depending on whether Tsubame had turned around or not—and trying to squash her opponent into the corner with her weight! "Yaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 am

Tsubame's eyes widened as Lady Lakota slipped away from the corner, but she couldn't stop her momentum. Her body crashed into the turnbuckle, causing her to groan in pain, her from slightly hunched over before she sluggishly turned around. As if she hadn't had enough, came the weight of Lady Lakota crashing onto her, sandwiching her body between the post and her opponent's own!

"Augh!" Tsubame cried, her body limping a bit in the corner as she was quite dazed from the turbulence.

She felt it faintly at first, but it then became more apparent that Lady Lakota's breasts were now pressed against hers as she was trapped between the girl and the turnbuckle.

"Ooughh... n-no.. .g-get o-off... y-you... ngghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 03, 2016 2:09 am

Tsubame did manage to turn around before Lady Lakota reached her, and the result was a much more satisfying front to front, breasts-first collision between the two cute wrestlers, Janet and the turnbuckle teaming up to sandwich her purple-eyed opponent in between them! Tsubame, winded from her corner impact, and then further weakened by Janet's full-body "splash," seemed to sag a little bit, drooping and wilting underneath the hard yet sensual grind!

She began insisting that Janet get off, but unless she was going to take matters into her own hands and throw Janet off herself, the Lakota was not going anywhere. The American brunette took a deep breath, letting herself recover for a moment as all she did was push her body into her opponent's, before she was back to business, looking for a way to weaken Tsubame even more.

No—she was weak enough. Now it was time for Janet to take the first fall!

"Get off? I'm not getting off of you, sweetie!" Janet would say, chuckling and running a hand gently down the side of Tsubame's head. "I think it's time to get you into position!" Janet would then suddenly duck downwards, squatting in front of Tsubame. She would slide her hands along the insides of Tsubame's thighs, then hook her arms back around the girl's legs. Like a powerlifter, Janet would let out a loud grunt as she tried to hoist Tsubame up by her legs, and then hook each of those legs around the middle rope to either side of the turnbuckle, spreading the limbs apart and hopefully putting Tsubame in a very vulnerable, unescapable position!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:34 am

"N-no! G-get off! Nooo!" Tsubame kept whining as Lady Lakota ignored her demand and lifted her legs instead, trapping them around the middle ropes.

Despite her struggling, the girl managed to lifted her up in the end without too much trouble and secured her legs, placing her in a pretty exposed and vulnerable position. The crowds got excited at the sight of one wrester taking control, some of them even starting to throw suggestions to Lady Lakota about what to do to the helpless Tsubame.

"Nnnggghhh...!" she grunted while squirming futilely in the corner, visibly frustrated as her opponent now had her good! "D-damn you...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 04, 2016 6:44 am

Janet had no problem lifting Tsubame's legs up and hooking them around the middle ropes, getting her opponent's bottom half elevated and rendering her virtually helpless as her legs were hooked around the ropes. It would take a lot to disentangle those limbs from the rope, and Janet didn't plan to let Tsubame do anything of the sort. She had her cute opponent captured now!

Janet heard the suggestions from the crowd, but she had her own ideas in mind. They obviously wanted to see Tsubame punished, and Janet was more than happy to be the punisher. As her opponent squirmed and tried futilely to escape, Janet would take a step back, admiring her work for a moment. "Heh heh...can you escape? You'd better do it soon, you know..." she would tease, before moving closer again.

She would put a hand on Tsubame's chest and give her breast a squeeze, leaning in closer to stare deeply into the Japanese girl's eyes. Her other hand would form into a fist and press against Tsubame's belly. "Hmm...there are a couple of ways I could go about this..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next