Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 8 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Tsubame tried to push Lady Lakota but the girl was holding onto her head tightly. She kept mumbling her protest and squirming in her opponent's hold, but her effort was getting weaker and weaker. Meanwhile she grew dizzier and somehow starting to think about how nice those pillowy breasts that were surrounding her features...

She felt Lady Lakota then began to drag her in this position, and Tsubame decided to wait a bit on the pushing. Perhaps a little playing possum could give her an opening. She couldn't wait for too long, though, so Tsubame would attempt to give Lady Lakota a sudden, stronger push, hoping that could break the hold and give her some breathing space!

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 8 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:14 am

Janet's intention was to pull Tsubame all the way over to the ropes, and then maybe toss her over, upper half of her body hanging outside of the ring and lower body dangling inside the ring, in the same position that she would be in if she were stuck in a tire swing or some other very small opening. With her opponent's struggles first getting weaker, then ceasing altogether, Janet felt good about her plans, and would take a little bit of time as she dragged the Japanese girl over to the ropes, keeping her tightly pressed into her breasts that whole time!

But Tsubame turned out to be playing possum, as she would suddenly put her hands on Janet's shoulders and give her a hard shove, throwing the brunette back against the ropes. "Wuaah!" Janet would gasp, shocked by the push, and that she was now backed up against the ropes herself. However, while her own plans were foiled, she sensed an opportunity. She would wait against the ropes, sticking her tongue out teasingly at Tsubame to try to encourage the girl to come at her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:35 am

Tsubame stumbled forward after she pushed Lady Lakota to the ropes, feeling rather groggy from being out of breath. She almost fell on her hands and knees, but managed to somehow managed her shaky footing. Panting with her hands rested on her knees, Tsubame then felt the teasing expression of her opponent, which kinda gave her a surge of energy, or at least the illusion of it.

She charged forward, throwing herself into Lady Lakota with the intention of knocking the girl all the way over the ropes out of frustration, not paying attention to her own fatigued state. All she knew was that she wanted to wipe that annoying expression of the girl's face!

"Yaaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:33 am

Tsubame fell for Janet's teasing rather easily. The Lakota had sensed that her opponent, flustered by the way the match had been going and desperate for a way to get back into it, would jump at the chance to wipe a smug look like that off of her face. But Tsubame was tired, and Tsubame was disoriented. Her charge was a surprisingly energetic one, but it would take more than just energy to turn the tables on Janet, who had been expecting an attack like that and had prepared herself for it. As Tsubame shoved her, Janet would roll with what her opponent was trying to do, leaning back and letting herself flip over the ropes. But she would do it in a controlled manner, coming back down on both feet on the ring apron, outside the ropes. Then, she would reach through and grab onto Tsubame.

"Come here!" Janet would insist, as she would try to pull on Tsubame, using one hand to push her opponent's head down as she would try to drag the girl about halfway through the ropes, keeping her between the upper and lower ones. Janet had some idea about what she wanted to do with Tsubame to win this second fall, but first she wanted to make sure that she could get the girl into just the perfect position, and so she would just try to get Tsubame hanging on the ropes, her tummy pressing into the middle rope with her head dangling on one side and her butt on the other, like laundry left out on the line to dry!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 am

Lady Lakota didn't evade her attack, so Tsubame felt like she's going to hit a big one charging like this. It turned out, however, that her opponent was fully prepared to take her maneuver, somehow managing herself to land on the apron outside the ring without really being knocked all the way. It took a second or so for Tsubame to realize what happened, and before she could really get over the surprise, she got pulled down.

"Ahh!" the brunette yelped as she was laid on the middle ropes, her body bent over it with her tummy pressed against the ropes.

She'd struggle to free herself, but a panicked effort rarely paid as she'd find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:27 am

Janet managed to land with little injury to herself, and she would immediately grab onto her fellow brunette and drag Tsubame down, tucking the girl underneath the top rope and folding her body over the bottom rope. Now, with Tsubame trapped in the ropes again, Janet had an opportunity to win the match's second fall and take a 2-0 lead over her opponent. The Native American wrestler had a spectacular move in mind, but, after some hesitation, she decided to save it for the third fall. It was really more of a match-ending move, and it would have required her to try to completely reposition the struggling Tsubame, giving the girl an opportunity to break out.

The position which Janet chose for this fall was not exactly a particularly sexy one. It was a little juvenile, even, but she hoped it would be effective. Janet would spread her legs and hop up onto Tsubame's back, her feet coming back down to touch the ground and stabilize herself and Tsubame even as she sat her butt down on the other girl's shoulder blades. Janet would then bring one hand up to grab the rope, as she felt Tsubame's struggles causing her to shake and almost lose her balance. Her other hand would slide down Tsubame's body until it found her cute butt.

"Bad girl!" Janet would insist loudly, before lifting that hand up and suddenly swinging it down hard on Tsubame's rear end, giving her a hard, sharp spank!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:38 am

Lady Lakota had now put her weight on her shoulder blades, making it much more difficult for Tsubame to squirm in the ropes. It did cause some discomfort to her opponent for a bit, but eventually her struggle was brought to a halt... with a sudden spank on her butt.

"Yeeep...!" she squeaked and bucked a bit, her cheeks immediately turned red with embarrassment. "Y-you s-stop that!"

She'd start struggling again, but the weight on her back would make her drain herself more. Unlike before, though, Tsubame wasn't really in a state where she could think clearly so she didn't tap out or something, continuing to squirm helplessly instead.

"G-get off me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Janet sat down on top of Tsubame, and she found it a little bit troublesome to stay on top of the squirming girl—until she spanked Tsubame's cute, ample ass. When her palm hit the girl's rear end, probably leaving a temporary light red mark underneath the Japanese wrestler's bottoms, Tsubame was shocked into stillness, if only for a few moments. Janet giggled, and would lift her hand up again, waiting for Tsubame to start struggling again before she would bring that palm down on Tsubame's butt for a second time. Janet had always enjoyed spanking—not to mention being spanked—and doing it to this girl right now brought back memories for the Lakota wrestler of some very exciting old matches of hers.

After a second spank, Janet would speak again to her squirming opponent, trying to hold on tightly to the rope to keep herself on top of Tsubame. "Hey, you can give up, or you can keep taking your spanking. Or you could try to push me off—but unless you change your strategy, I don't think that's happening any time soon!"

And, lifting her hand up, Janet would bring her palm down hard on Tsubame's rear end again, smacking that ass and making it jiggle for a third time as she tried to embarrass and force a submission out of her cute purple-eyed opponent!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

"Ack!" Tsubame cried as she felt the second spank on her butt. "A-as if I'd d- daaaahh...!" her retort was then cut short by the third smack, which made her bit her lower lips to endure the sting.

Her rear was warming up, she could feel it. What's worse, however, was the fact that she's truly helpless in this position. As it was, it didn't seem like she could find a way out from this predicament unless she gave in! Tsubame was reluctant, of course, but she couldn't afford being spanked more by Lady Lakota as it'd further make her vulnerable to the girl.

"Nnnghh... f-fine! I g-give... n-now get your ass off me...!" she hissed, blushing deeply from embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:15 am

Janet was riding Tsubame like a backwards horsie, and punishing her for her efforts to escape with a hard slap on her ample bum every few seconds. It was right around this time during her last rope hold that Tsubame had given in, mostly, it seemed, to save her energy for future falls. Now, if she gave in, she still had one fall to go, but any margin of error would be gone. She would either have to win three consecutive falls or lose the whole match. Would she be willing to lose that wiggle room before she tried at least a little more wiggling?

Apparently, she would. Blushing and stammering, Tsubame would concede the second fall to Janet, giving the Lakota girl a respectable 2-0 cushion in this race to three falls. Grinning, Janet would wiggle her butt on Tsubame's shoulder blades, then give the girl one last, much lighter spank before she would slide off and stand in front of the folded-up Japanese wrestler, putting her hands on her hips as Tsubame would be forced to look up at her from roughly crotch level.

"Okay, then! You've only got one chance left, sweetie! Don't blow it!" Janet would say, before she would push on the other brunette's shoulders, trying to help Tsubame, in a way, by pushing her upper body back over the rope and into the ring!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next