Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 7 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 10:53 am

Still trying to gather her senses together, Tsubame's eyes then opened wider as Lady Lakota seated herself on her chest to keep her downed. With the girl's butt being displayed so close to her face, it didn't take too much guess for her to predict what her opponent was going to do.

"G-get off me! Y-you're heavy!" she protested, slapping the back of Lady Lakota while squirming around under her in an attempt to make things as uncomfortable as it could get for her.

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 7 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Fri May 13, 2016 9:42 am

Janet's next move was probably pretty obvious to her opponent, but she was banking on the assumption that Tsubame would be too flustered, too weakened to mount an effective defense against it. At this point, there were only a couple of things that the girl could do to protect herself from the facesitting which she was about to receive, and Tsubame wasn't doing them. The slapping on her back hurt Janet, but she would accept it and press her butt a little harder against Tsubame's chin to show that just slapping was not going to work.

"Psssh. I bet you're heavier than I am, sweetie!" Janet would quip in response to her opponent's whining. Deciding that she might as well assume her intended position right now, Janet would lift her butt up and then try to drop it back down on the squirming Tsubame's face, with her skirt going over the girl's head, trapping her against just those black panties! The wiggling made it both more difficult to keep on her perch, but it also rubbed against her lower body in a way which didn't feel bad at all. Janet would try to press herself down harder on Tsubame, looking to establish control over her!

"You should just enjoy it down there!" she would recommend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 10:50 am

"Mmmbbppp...! Mmmmbbb!" Tsubame's protest was soon muffled by Lady Lakota's rear as the girl scooted backwards.

Her hands continued to slap and push the back of her opponent, but her effort became significantly weaker as time passed. It wasn't too long before Tsubame's hands barely pushed on Lady Lakota's figure, let alone slapping it anymore. Her body wriggled weakly under her opponent after bucking off several times, signifying just how helpless she was at the moment from the facesitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 17, 2016 3:25 am

It didn't take long for Tsubame to stop struggling, her efforts dying down to just the occasional whimper and wiggle. It seemed as if she actually wanted to be dominated, on an unconscious level, and her inner mind was starting to rebel against her conscious thoughts in an effort to turn those desires into reality. Well, they were real enough for her now. Janet was sitting on her face, panty-clad ass pressing down over her features, her skirt obscuring Tsubame's whole head and shoulders from anyone else's view. With each passing second, Tsubame would move a little less, would struggle a little less.

Of course, if the Japanese girl passed out while being sat on, it meant nothing. All it meant was Janet would have to wait for her opponent to wake up so she could be properly submitted in a rope hold. Still, weakening Tsubame with a facesit was not a bad strategy—so Janet stayed on for a few more seconds, rubbing her ass slowly back and forth across her foe's face, before lifting up and rolling onto her knees.

"Seems like you enjoyed that..." she would observe, as she would gingerly try to grab onto one of Tsubame's arms and pull her up, trying to begin rolling the girl across the canvas towards the ropes for the second time!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 6:47 am

Tsubame gasped audibly and panted as Lady Lakota rolled off her. It felt like she had those round soft butt on her face for quite a long time, leaving her in a breathless and vulnerable state. While she would love to deny the girl's words about her enjoying being smothered by Lady Lakota's derriere, she didn't even have the strength to do so at the moment. Maybe she didn't want to either, at least not completely. The feeling of the girl's ass on her face was...

Tsubame shook her head weakly before her thoughts went deeper on the subject. Meanwhile, her opponent was pulling and dragging her towards the ropes from the look of it. She'd struggle, but at the moment there didn't seem like there's too much she could do...

"Mmmhh... nngghh... l-let me... g-goo..." she said groggily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 19, 2016 4:39 am

With Tsubame half-unconscious due to shortness of breath, Janet would take advantage of her weakness, pushing on the side of the Japanese girl's body to start rolling her towards the ropes, making relatively slow going as she took her sweet time in rolling her fellow wrestler over to the ropes, smiling down at the wiggling little package of cuteness as she had her hands on Tsubame's side.

"Let you go?" Janet would repeat, smirking a little bit at the demand from her obviously incapacitated opponent. Clearly, she was not going to let her opponent go unless she got something really great in return. Even then, if that great thing was anything other than a second submission to give Lady Lakota a 2-0 lead in this match, would it really be worth it? "What are you going to do for me if I let you go? I think you know what it is that I'm going for," Janet would add, as now Tsubame was not too far away from the ropes, where Janet would hopefully be able to tangle her topless fellow brunette and elicit a second submission from her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 6:23 am

"Hnngghh... ughh..." Tsubame couldn't answer that, of course.

Part of it was because she still felt a little dizzy from the smothering, but there wasn't really anything she could offer Lady Lakota in return to make the girl release her, really. She squirmed some more, almost thrashing like a child being dragged to bed or something, but her effort wasn't bearing any fruit in her current state. At best she probably could only slow Lady Lakota a bit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 25, 2016 7:38 am

Tsubame did manage to slow Janet down a bit. Her thrashing, childlike and ultimately fruitless as it may be, was distracting, and it honestly was incredibly difficult to drag a girl who was one's equal in size across the ring if she did not want to be dragged across the ring. Still, little by little, Janet would pull Tsubame over to the ropes, until, finally, they had arrived. The only question was: how should she entangle Tsubame in the ropes? Part of that decision would have to be made based on the safest way for Janet to entangle her foe, as the thrashing of her legs could be quite dangerous if Janet tried to bend down.

Even now, as she stood up straight, a foot caught her in the side, causing Janet to groan and clutch a hand to her flank. She would look down at Tsubame and huff. "Oh, come here!" she would insist, running around to the other side of the Japanese girl where she could not be kicked. Then, so long as Tsubame hadn't managed to recover or think of some other way to fight back in the meantime, Janet would reach down and grab onto her opponent's head, trying to turn her over onto her front and begin to pull Tsubame up onto her feet—only to try to keep the girl under control by pulling her face right into a surprise standing breast smother!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:13 am

They were approaching the ropes little by little, and Tsubame was actually too busy struggling to really pay attention to what Lady Lakota was doing. There seemed to be a brief moment where she wasn't really pulled forward anymore, but her opponent would soon haul her up and pull her face right between the girl's breasts!

"Mmmmmm!" Tsubame groaned, trying to push herself away from Lady Lakota as being smothered again would most likely led her to another fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:46 am

Tsubame was too disoriented to keep track of Janet's movements, and the Lakota girl would use that to her full advantage as she managed to change her opponent's position, pull her up onto her feet, and then pull her right into a standing breast smother! With her arms wrapped around the back of Tsubame's head, pulling her in nice and deep into her tan cleavage, Janet would take a moment to enjoy the position. Her weakened opponent seemed surprised by the maneuver, and Janet had several seconds during which she would just pull Tsubame tighter and tighter into her breasts. "Mmmm...I bet this feels good for both of us!" she would say, before Tsubame started to struggle.

Once the girl began to struggle, it became difficult for Janet to keep her smothered. Tsubame's hands were free, and she could push herself away from Janet, or at least try to. While Janet might be able to hold onto her opponent's head, it could be difficult for her. And so, Janet decided that she would have to try to gently guide Tsubame over to the ropes again. Janet turned and began to walk backwards, getting closer to the ropes with her back towards them, still holding Tsubame into her chest, waiting to see how she should play this...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next