Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

+12
jakeb1993
killcarrion
Clobber Jobber
LtLukas
TheWamts
Old_Man_Tai
LunarWolf
Lobo
TripleHelix
Serpon
acuyra
rhapsody
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 Empty Re: Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:05 am

Thanks Rapcity. The cards hit the name right on the head.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 Empty Re: Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

Post by rhapsody Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 am

kaz wrote:Will I ever be able to find the motivation to pursue my goals?

Three cards.

your first card, signifying the past, is the Ten of Wands It's a card of overextension, being burdened by a heavy load.  At some point in the past you may have already tried to pursue these goals, found yourself with too many irons in the fire, and gotten yourself burned.  Maybe that's the source of not having as much motivation now.

your second card, signifying the present, is the Seven of Wands. The official art (it's a guy fighting a whole bunch of dudes at once like Stone Cold) does a good job representing the themes of the card, which are all about confrontation and facing a conflict head-on.  Wands are the suit of fire, so think of this as being a passionate struggle for what you want or believe in.  There's obviously adversity - the guy on the card is fighting six other people simultaneously - but by taking the bull by the horns and not compromising, it can be overcome.

your third card, signifying the future, is the Queen of Swords.  Like the rest of the suit the Queen is a really active card and signifies involvement, rejection of passivity, and seeing clearly.  imo one of the most important elements of the Queen of Swords is the butterfly on her crown, which represents transformation - an emergence from a chrysalis, a transition into something newer and more self-assured.  There's also a severed rope around her wrist because she's cut herself free from confusion, doubt, etc.

The TLDR answer: it's not gonna be easy or pleasant, but knuckle down and force yourself to get started (which imo is usually the hardest part). Once you get the ball rolling it'll start coming naturally to you - just make sure to take it one step at a time and not overextend yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 am

What...uh...wait nevermind.

Will I ever get the focus I need to do shit ? xD

uuuuh...6 cards ? I dunno.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:26 am

LunarWolf wrote:What...uh...wait nevermind.

Will I ever get the focus I need to do shit ? xD

uuuuh...6 cards ? I dunno.

using the universal spread to answer a really broad question is like using a chainsaw to do open-heart surgery, but here goes my best effort

your first card, signifying your current situation, is the Chariot.  Within the context of its placement in the spread it indicates that some parts of life may seem kind of like a battle at the moment, but a battle you can win.  You know you can achieve the focus you need to do shit, but the specifics of how might be unclear.

your second card, signifying your desires, is Death.  People freak out when they see the Death card but it actually doesn't mean anything negative, it's a symbol of change and cyclical shifts.  An end to something so that something else can begin.  In this case it fits with your desires - what you want is to see your current habits end entirely, and to start anew with the proper focus to accomplish your goals.

your third card, signifying your fears, is the Devil.  (Hail Satan.)  The Devil usually carries connotations of some kind of destructive impulse or addiction, and its placement in the spread suggests you may worry about being unable to break out of your current habits and make that change for the better.  You want Death, but you fear the Devil being too strong.  it seems counterintuitive but it's actually pretty relatable, I think - it's easy to get complacent even if you're not totally happy with how things are, and to feel like maybe shaking things up is too much trouble.

your fourth card, signifying what is going for you, is the Tower, the universal symbol of setbacks and destruction.  in a vacuum this would seem really dumb and also probably ominous, but think of it in the context of Death and the Devil above.  Sometimes change happens whether we like it or not, and it's disruptive and feels like it's ruining everything, but it gives us new opportunities, a new direction, and a chance to re-evaluate ourselves.  

your fifth card, signifying what is going against you, is the Star, the symbol of good fortune.  In this placement that generally means pessimism, self-doubt, and the feeling that your hopes will be dashed.  Maybe this is a reaction to whatever disruptive change the Tower signifies.  "oh this is terrible, my luck is so bad, I'll never be able to get shit done, etc"  In reality, the Star suggests that bad luck is actually just the product of self-doubt and negativity about the things life throws your way.

your sixth card, signifying your likely outcome, is the Magician.  In this placement, it's the omen of success.  Through self-belief and personal empowerment you will be able to take charge and show everybody what you're made of.

The TLDR answer: There might be some dramatic shakeups in the future.  Use them as motivation to get focused instead of being negative about them and doubting yourself, and you'll come out the other side as a stronger person

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:32 am

Alright, Thanks Rhaps!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:44 am

What the hell, I'll throw my hat into this:

I dunno if this is is a card appropriate question or not anyway.

So uh...there's this girl I like. There has been some signs that she might be interested...but my dating attempts have...well, they've all ended in abject failure, which, combined with an intense fear of rejection, means its been years since I've actually attempted any real kind of relationship.

Still, there seems to be interest on her end, and that's...very rare...should I bother trying to pursue this?

Uh....3 cards I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Will I ever stop drinking coffee long enough to consider I shouldn't be drinking so much coffee?

1 card is fine.

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 SAdcZrMPost in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 MVRLLQmPost in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 I82ome3Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 UAjmKPCPost in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 MAai8oKPost in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:39 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:What the hell, I'll throw my hat into this:

I dunno if this is is a card appropriate question or not anyway.

So uh...there's this girl I like. There has been some signs that she might be interested...but my dating attempts have...well, they've all ended in abject failure, which, combined with an intense fear of rejection, means its been years since I've actually attempted any real kind of relationship.

Still, there seems to be interest on her end, and that's...very rare...should I bother trying to pursue this?

Uh....3 cards I guess.

your first card, signifying the past, is the Wheel of Fortune. It's really symbolically rich and can mean a lot of things, but the most common is that things go in cycles, there are good times and there are bad times. In the past, you had some bad times. Now it's time to leave those bad times behind you and live in a new situation.

your second card, signifying the present, is the Moon. the Moon represents illusion and the subconscious, often fear, insecurity, or anxiety. That seems kind of on-the-nose by tarot standards, but there we are :v obviously this is a difficult situation to resolve decisively because of the bad times we were just talking about.

your third card, signifying the future, is the King of Cups. Like most of the suit the King represents emotional dealings, creativity, and the unconscious, but unlike the rest of the suit he emphasizes control and restraint. He is in control of his emotions and balances them with his intellect. When facing a challenge (like what to do in this situation) the King of Cups suggests you should take a balanced approach and not get excited and run away with yourself, but instead approach things in a measured way.

The TLDR answer: go for it. It's gonna be terrifying because you've been burned a few times before and you might not be totally sure what to do, but don't let anxiety cause you to just rush into it. Think about what you're gonna do ahead of time, and then be cool about it when you go ahead.

(protip that has nothing to do with occultism: i like when guys express interest casually and don't make it a huge thing. get her talking about, like, some upcoming movie - iunno, the new captain america one maybe - and if she expresses interest in it, be like 'cool, do you wanna go see it with me when it comes out?' See where that goes from there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 am

So, show up naked in at her front door with flowers and chocolate, covered in honey, whipped cream, and an Obama mask covered in clown makeup.

Got it.

I'll tell my legal team you said so.

(That being said, I appreciate the advice)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:21 am

that's also the best way to rob banks

TheWamts wrote:Will I ever stop drinking coffee long enough to consider I shouldn't be drinking so much coffee?

1 card is fine.

your card is the Eight of Swords, which depicts its subject blindfolded, tied up, and standing knee-deep in a bog with a bunch of swords surrounding her like a fence. This is probably a pretty good hint to your answer. The Eight of Swords represents non-action and unwillingness to see something - goals, problems, combinations of both, etc. in other words, it neatly encapsulates the problem you asked about. You should probably spend some time thinking about how convenient it is to drink so much coffee vs. whether there could be any serious effects from it.

The TLDR answer: only if you want to, and judging from the phrasing of the question, you seem pretty aware that you don't really want to. The good news is, as vices go it's not really something to get super worried over - maybe complacency is bliss on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next