Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

+12
jakeb1993
killcarrion
Clobber Jobber
LtLukas
TheWamts
Old_Man_Tai
LunarWolf
Lobo
TripleHelix
Serpon
acuyra
rhapsody
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 4 Empty Re: Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:12 pm

I've been doing my work but I have a ton due soon and less time to work on my stuff now because of it. Will I pull through and pass all my classes this semester.

Three cards and the last time hopefully!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 4 Empty Re: Post in this thread to get some MLG divination

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Okay I will bite at this. My fiancee does it so I am intrugued

"Is everything I do always going to be in vain?"

(let's try a universal 6. My fiancée's fave xD)
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:49 am

Hrrm...that is disturbingly accurate. Though my knowledge about tarot cards mainly stems from my association with the Persona series >_<

But thanks for the reading, I appreciate the insight~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:56 am

HAIL SATAN

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:13 am

Lobo wrote:I've been doing my work but I have a ton due soon and less time to work on my stuff now because of it. Will I pull through and pass all my classes this semester.

Three cards and the last time hopefully!

your first card, signifying the past, is the Eight of Swords, symbolic of feeling trapped and alone.  There's been opposition that keeps you from moving - although, if you look at the Rider-Waite art for the Eight of Swords, you might notice that the woman in the image isn't actually tied up and the swords aren't blocking her way.  she's technically free to go.  It's very possible that you were the one keeping yourself where you didn't want to be - even if there was a legitimate oppressor, you could've been the one who gave away your power in that situation.

your second card, signifying the present, is the Queen of Cups.  This is a good omen, the Queen of Cups is all about strength of will and the ability to take whatever steps are necessary to attain her goals.  It's a signifier of powerful intuition and an understanding of what needs to be done.  (Granted it's also a feminine card so it might represent someone in your life instead of you personally.  Have you considered a study buddy, preferably a hot one?)  Either way there's a plan to be had, and much more importantly, to be stuck to.  Don't get distracted.

your third card, signifying the future, is the Fool.  The Fool is the first card in the major arcana and is given the number zero to signify that it is the beginning of all things.  Being in the future suggests that there's going to be a time eventually when you need to look at your situation with optimism, leave your baggage behind, and take a leap of faith.  You have to trust that things are going to go well and jump in the deep end without worrying about what-ifs.  Go past your boundaries and your fears.

The TLDR answer: the group I belong to has a word we use constantly: xeper.  in its usual context it means 'I have come into being' and it's the most important metaphysical concept in the world because the only thing in this universe that matters is your will and how you manifest it.  if you set yourself towards doing well in your classes and apply your will, you'll do well in them.  if you falter, you won't. stop worrying about fate.  get rid of distractions, go full-hog on studying and coursework, and find your xeper.  You'll be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:19 am

Eh, why not. Three cards, no question.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:18 am

Will I ever gonna work and finished the project I've been 'working' on for years?

3 cards

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:50 am

You guys need to praise the dark lord.

\m/

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 4 200_s

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 am

Gonna take a leap of faith here.

3 cards...no question.

Post in this thread to get some MLG divination - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:18 am

jakeb1993 wrote:Okay I will bite at this. My fiancee does it so I am intrugued

"Is everything I do always going to be in vain?"

(let's try a universal 6. My fiancée's fave xD)

i mean i can answer this one without throwing the deck around if you want but i'm guessing you want entertainment rather than another tired LHP diatribe about force of will, so here's six randomized major arcana for you

card one, signifying how you feel about yourself, is the Chariot. Everything is a constant battle at the moment. Movement and change and conflicts and what have you. It's important to persevere through adversity - even if you feel like everything you do is in vain, understand that you're still working towards a purpose. (and if you're not working towards a purpose, evaluate what you're doing and why, because a change might have to be made there.)

card two, signifying what you want the most right now, is Justice. You want things to turn out all right, a fair outcome that benefits you. Some payoff to all your actions. i mean, fair enough, don't we all.

card three, signifying your fears, is the Emperor, which fits well with your question. you can sense success within arm's reach, it probably seems very close, but it always feels like it eludes you when you try to reach for it. You may be concerned that the support you want from others - especially people in positions of power or authority who have the capacity to help you - isn't going to materialize.

card four, signifying what's going for you, is the Hierophant. This ties in well with the Emperor because it's sort of a converse 'but there's good news' scenario. If you're concerned about your game plan or making the right choice or whatever then there is help available, even if you worry that it won't be. You just have to ask for it. Think about the wisest people in your life, not necessarily the smartest, but the wisest. Ask them for help with the stuff you feel is futile.

card five, signifying what's going against you, is the High Priestess - insecurity and being emotionally compromised. If you feel like everything you try is doomed to fail then you've already handicapped yourself. Take "everything I do is always going to be in vain" as a concept and banish it from your mind. you might not like what your intuition is suggesting to you, but you're better off following it than doubting yourself.

card six, signifying the likely outcome, is The World, which allows you to stop time but only for six seconds. it's symbolic of events culminating and usually of success and satisfaction. this is basically the tarot equivalent of rolling a natural 20. very, very good sign.

The TLDR answer: You gotta do three things - decide what you're trying to accomplish, take on a mindset that you're going to accomplish it, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Ignore your insecurities. Things might not always turn out exactly the way you want but you're more capable of changing the world around you than you think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next