by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:27 am

The spirit could only shrug, "Hey, I never said it was boring. I suppose you're talking about Korrath?"

Jacks face became a tad bit serious, "Keep away from him for now Hic. He's bad news for you, and any newcomer for that matter."

Jack's face lit up in a blush when Hiccup intertwined their fingers, and the whole room suddenly became even more quiet than usual, save for Hiccup's talking.The question made the spirit laugh nervously.

"Well......I don't have a bedroom......but......we could....y'know...share a bed? It's bug enough for us, so it shouldn't be a problem....as long as you don't set my sheets on fire."

He tried to calm down his rapid heartbeat as he suggested it, unsure if it would scare Hic away.

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 am

Hiccup was going to answer in the affirmative -- yes, it was Korrath he had been talking about -- but Jack seemed to already know that. No, the seriousness kinda caught Hiccup's words before he managed to say them, causing him to bite his lip and nod his head. "I'll try to. But…I mean. I can't afford to be picky about what matches I get in the beginning, y'know. I could easily get dropped."

No, Hiccup wasn't scared away by the idea of sharing a bed. He'd done so in other conditions back at home, often on the ground. But… "I have a problem though. I imagine we could try sharing the bed, but all I want to do is this." With that, he pressed forward -- and kissed Jack gently on the lips. His other hand moved to Jack's hip as the hand in the winter spirit's gripped his a bit tighter. After a moment, he pulled away, his cheeks flushed. "See? You're just…too attractive. I couldn't keep my hands off you."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 pm

"It's pk, you don't have to if you don't--mmf!?" Jack was cut off when Hiccup pressed forward, toppling back onto the couch with his friend on top of him, pinning him down to the furniture while he kissed the spirit. Hiccups skin felt off to Jack, wit the intense cold meeting the heat from his companion. Tired out from his own match, Jack offered little in the way of resistance, kissing back softly and gently licking Hiccup's soft lips.

"I....I don't think that will be a problem...." Jack panted, breathless as he saw Hiccup pull back. Jack lay beneath him, arms stretched over his head, hair ruffled, and his shirt pushed up just enough to expose his toned abs.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:30 am

For a moment, Hiccup was worried he made a mistake, kissing Jack. Had he been misreading the signs? But then Jack kissed him back and Hiccup melted against him. His bare skin brushed against Jack's, the stark difference in body temperature almost overwhelming for a moment. But then he pulled away before he let himself go too crazy over him. He leaned over Jack, meeting his gaze with those light green eyes, trying to keep himself from just tearing that shirt off of that nice body. He gave a small blink -- and a chuckle as Jack said it wouldn't be a problem.

"A-ah…really?" he asked, eyes twinkling for a moment. "You don't mind?!" Shit, had he just found a place to stay? He was getting excited, and it was just because of the sexy man that he had beneath him in that…incredibly attractive pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 am

Jack chuckled, his entire body relaxing into the couch with Hiccup leaning over him. Not that bad of a position, he had to admit, especially since it gave him quite the view of that tight body he had.

"Of course I don't. Feel free to stay here for as long as you like." Jack smiled up warmly at him, a small blush on his pale cheeks.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:53 am

Hiccup moved to shrug off his hoodie, giving him a better look at the freckles adorning his features. He gave him a sheepish grin, moving over him and putting his hands on either side of Jack's head. "A-ah! That's great! Thank you!" he exclaimed, before moving and wrapping his arms around the other man. "Thank you so much! I was worried that I wouldn't have anywhere to stay!"

He pulled back after a few moments, giving him a warm smile of his own, squeezing him a bit tighter before pulling away. "So…I guess this was a successful date?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:22 am

Jack's sly grin would be all the answer Hiccup needed, but just in case it didn't get through, he would fix that. His hands rested on Hiccup's ripped stomach, before snaking up to his chest, gently tracing the subtle muscles under his skin.

"What do you think Dragon boy?" he asked quietly.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:40 am

With a wide grin to meet Jack's own, Hiccup moved a bit to wrap his arms around Jack's waist, pulling him up from his lying down position and trying to tug him into his lap. "Yes, I'm guessing!" he said with that big, toothy grin. He shivered at Jack's wandering fingers, gripping him even tighter -- and moving to kiss him again.

But his hands were thinking of doing a bit more than that. He reached down and grabbed for the hem of Jack's shirt, moving to tug it up and off of his chest. He broke the kiss to try and pull it over Jack's head, before giving him a small, almost sheepish grin. "Didn't think it was fair that you had your shirt on and I didn't."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:48 am

It seemed Hiccup was stronger than he looked, given how easily he managed to yank Jack onto his lap. Not that he cared, it just got him closer to the cutie. Jack devoured his roommate's lips in a hungry, needy kiss. Still aroused after the match, Hiccup was providing him with that sweet release, and he was not going to let it slip by!

He even helped Hiccup yank the shirt off of him, leaving both young men breathless and half naked on the couch.

"Well then...sense we are dating, we just need to figure out what our little dragon boy likes." he breathed in his lover's ear, biting gently at the lobe.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:12 am

Hiccup had quite a bit of power in that small frame. He gave a small grin towards the other, keeping him in his lap nicely, wrapping his arms around Jack's shirtless body and keeping him in close. "Haa…I-I mean. I just…we don't gotta right now!" he remarked suddenly, though his cock was already twitching beneath Jack's frame. "I just…wanted to see you like you were during the match."

He blushed for a moment, keeping Jack in his arms and holding him tight. "I…I mean, I like lots of stuff! I like to wrestle around, clearly! I uh…I like watching tv with you!" Hiccup, that wasn't what Jack meant, and you know it. He paused for a moment, before blushing. "I mean…I would like it if you would uh…I mean…if you'd worship me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next