Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:41 pm

As Tsunade landed on her she would growl as she slowly got up only for her head to get trapped under her opponent's armpit as she feels Melody's arms under her own as they were trapped behind her back. ''Don't you dare do this to me you little bit''was all Tsunade could say before she got driving to the mat by a underhook DDt and lay their face down on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 am

Melody smirked to herself. Now everything was going very well.

Melody would then attempt to flip Tsunade on her back. Afterwards she would hook the leg attempting to pin her opponent. Melody thought how awesome it would've been if Tsnade didn't kickout right now. She knew it was unlikely, and has already formulated a follow-up plan if her opponent would kickout.

"ONE!"

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Tsunade would growl as she got pinned by this newbie as she heard the Ref count to one as she raised her hand for the second time as the former doctor would wait just before she was about to hit the canvas for a second time to get her shoulder up. So after seeing this the Ref would get up and yell ''One'' as the crowd was disappointed that all Melody got was a one count as the former Doctor tried to get up to her knees.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:21 pm

"Tch". While Melody knew that her opponent had fight left in her still, she (as well as the crowd) was disappointed that her offense only got her a one count.

However, she saw Tsunade was starting to get up. "Time for plan B", she thought.

She quickly ran towards the nearest corner and start climbing it, trying to reach the top rope. If she did, she would attempt to turn her back towards Tsunade. While it wasn't that dangerous of a move compared to what she tried to learn before she came to AFW, it was still pretty damn risky. She would then jump from the rope, attempting to hit a Moonsault on her (hopefully) still laying down opponent.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:40 pm

As Tsunade was on her knees she notice her opponent was climbing the ropes until she reached the top robe and turn around as the former doctor knew what Melody had in mind. So as Melody jumped off the top rope for a Moonsault the former doctor would move out of the way as she would slowly rise to her feet just as the newbie came crashing down on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Sadly, Tsunade was quick on this, and managed to notice Melody going for a high-flying manuver. Melody was already in flight when Tsunade moved away.

"GUHH". Since Melody didn't know her opponent moved, she painfully landed on her body and legs. Because of said pain, she couldn't stand up right away, leaving the girl in a vulnerable position as she was laying face down on the canvas.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Tsunade was relieved when she was able to see how Melody crashed and burned as the newbie landed on her face after a Moonsault aimed for her as the crowd was silent for a moment. So as the former doctor got back to her feet she would hang against the ropes and wait for the moment when the newbie slowly got to her hands and knees before she rush forward with the intend to punt Melody against the side of the head as she screamed ''How do you like that FREE KICK you English tramp''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Melody knew she was taking too long to get up. At this point, Melody felt like she was better off waiting for her opponent to strike, hoping she could try and reverse whatever her opponent had in store for her. She was expecting Tsunade to pick her up, or, at worst, kick her while she's down.

Unfortunately, something like a Punt Kick was one of the things she didn't expect.

".................", she couldn't even scream from this much pain. It felt like someone fired a shotgun into the side of her head. Punt Kick was a kind of move that could result in concussions so severe that a lot of wrestlers on whom the move was used were forced out of the competition for a while. Melody felt like she was losing consciousness. Her opponent said something, but she couldn't react to what she said, due to sheer amount of pain she was experiencing at the moment.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Tsunade would turn around to see what Melody would say after she hit the newbie with that Punt Kick but to her surprise it seems the newcomer was out of it as she smirked at the crowd.  ''Whats the matter Melody was it not so tough now are we ''screamed Tsunade as she kicked the young girl in her side in the hopes of flipping the girl onto her back as she would quickly get down to her knees.

So as she when for the cover after hooking her opponent's the former doctor would turn to the Referee as she quickly when down to his knees as her hand touched the canvas for the first time as she yelled ''One'' while the crowd was silent as her hand was raised for the second time.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:41 am

The side of Melody's head was still hurting, and the girl herself was barely conscious. She barely felt another, weaker kick into her side. Melody flipped on her back. Afterwards, Tsunade was on her body, hooking Melody's leg as ref-girl counted:

"ONE!"

At this point, Melody somewhat came to. While she was still dazed, but at this second she realized that Tsunade pinned her and the ref-girl was counting.

"TWO!"

At this point, it was better to kick out dazed than to outright lose a match. So right before ref's hand hit the canvas for a third time, she got shoulder up, and attempted to shove Tsunade off of her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next