Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:57 pm

As both wrestlers were down on the outside of the ring as the Ref girl started to count as she reached Two before Melody was able to pull Tsunade to feet and drag the older wrestler to her feet. So as Melody reached the steel steps she tries to slam Tsunade head first into them but she blocked the attempt by placing her left hand on the steps and tried to counter with a elbow to the newbie's stomach.

So as the Ref girl yelled out ''Four'' the former doctor would if the elbow connected to her opponent place her hand on the back of Melody's neck and slam her face first onto the steps before she walked towards the ring and push the newbie into the ring before she got into it herself.

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 7 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:34 am

As Tsunade managed to stop her momentum centimeters away before her face connected with the steps, Melody thought: "oh shi..."

As her head hit the steel steps, the pain in her skull came back full force and then some. She, yet again, couldn't make a sound due to how strong the said pain was. She was barely conscious, though she somewhat managed to stay on her feet. It didn't matter though, as Tsunade threw her back into the ring.

Melody couldn't get up as she was getting too tired from the match, as well as from pain in her skull, all while she waited for what her opponent had planned.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Tsunade would quickly get back to her feet and try to pull Melody back on hers as she gets the both of them in the center of the ring as she tries to set the other wrestler for a DDT as she struggled to wrap her arms around her opponent's neck. ''Time to hit the canvas for the last time you little slut''whispered the blond as she hopes she can force the girl down with the DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:09 pm

As Tsunade got Melody to her feet, her opponent would quickly drive her head into the mat with DDT.

Melody was really close to passing out as the last remaining bits of her consciousness were slowly drifting away from her as she laid unmoving, only her chest moving up and down between breaths. One of the very few things the girl could think of at the time is whether her opponent was intentionally aiming for her head, or she just went with this offense on the go.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:17 am

After Tsunade was able to force Melody into the canvas with a DDT she would quickly lay on top of her opponent as she reached for her opponent's leg as she struggles to hook it. So while AFW crowd keep watching it was clear that Tsunade did not have a lot of strength left as the Ref girl got down on her knees and slammed her hand onto the canvas for the first time as she yells ''One'' while the former doctor hopes this would be enough to earn the victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:45 pm

"..NE!"

At the moment, Melody couldn't feel anything. She didn't know that she was pinned, and that ref was counting down. She was incredibly tired, and her skull felt like it could burst at any second. She was slowly drifitng into the unconsciousness...

"TWO!"

However, she clearly heard the ref counting the 2 count. As if hit by a jolt of electricity, Melody attempted to quickly raise her shoulder up, hoping to beat the count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Tsunade was just smirking at the crowd as the Ref girl had already counted to two as she feels so close to finally beating this annoying newbie who did not want to understand that her only job was to just lay down and let her win. So imaging the former doctor surprise when she feels Melody lift her shoulder of the canvas at the last possible second as the AFW crowd goes nuts and chant that newbie's name over and over as Tsunade struggled to make it back to her feet as she hoped she only had to knock the girl down one more time to finally put her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Melody kicked out. But, as she was trying to get to her feet, her vision was blurry, and all her muscles were aching. She was tired beyond belief.

So, that's what a real match feels like. While they did do mock matches in both her wrestling schools, her teachers stopped the matches in case someone was doing something wrong or if someone won. Melody couldn't really figure out from most of those mocks that a match is more akin to a fight.

Melody needed to finish this match as soon as possible. She knew she could barely take another hit, yet alone a move, if Tsunade was quicker than her, she was done for. Considering her opponent's tactics earlier in the match, she really didn't want to know what would happen to her should she lose.

Melody finally rose to her feet, and glared Tsunade in her eyes, trying to anticipate what her opponent would throw at her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Tsunade would just wait until Melody got back to her feet as she would just smirk as she had the perfect plan in mind to end this match once and for all as the AFW crowd keeps chanting that newbie on. So when the former doctor saw that Melody finally got back to her feet she would move forward and grab her by the arm as she dragged the other wrestler to the center of the ring.

''Time to end this once and for all loser'' whispered Tsunade as she would pull on her opponent's arm with her right and as Melody got closer she would try to knock her down one more time with her left arm as she goes for a rainmaker to hopefully end this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 pm

As Tsunade ran at Melody, arm stretched in a lariat, Melody got a quick idea.

Once she got close enough, Melody would try and duck under her arm, but catch her with her own arm. If it works, Melody would attempt to drop onto the mat back first, hoping that her weight and Tsunade's momentum would drive the older woman into the mat face first in an STO.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next