Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Tsunade would just lay their as she hears her opponent talk with the ref about the fact that the former doctor barely was in time to get her shoulder of the canvas as the crowd was clearly in shock from the loud sounds she was hearing.

So while Melody would be talking to the ref girl the former doctor would slowly be able to roll onto her back as she barely had the energy left to even do that as Tsunade was sure she would be sore all over in the morning. As the crowd suddenly reacted to something the Japanese woman would slowly get on her hands and knees as she tries to force herself back onto her feet. While this was happening Melody could be seen hanging near the ropes as Tsunade finally was able to get back to her feet as she would barely be able to stand on her feet as she would stumble around the ring trying to find her balance.

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:38 am

"Yes."

Melody was 100% sure she won.

Unless the blonde was faking it, Tsunade was still in a daze from the Tombstone. She wasn't standing up properly despite being on her feet.

As the woman finally faced Melody, the girl rushed straight at her, jumped while she was half-way to Tsunade, rotated, so that her body was parallel to the canvas, backside down. Just before she did fall, however, she put her opponent's head in between her shoulder and arms, meaning that Melody's downward motion would drive Tsunade's skull into the canvas once more.

That was Melody's main finisher. Leaf Blade.

If she did the move as she planned, Melody would jump so that her body was over Tsunade's body without much effort, so the ref could administer, hopefully, the last count of the match.

"ONE!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:40 pm

As Tsunade saw the newbie rush forward she would try to move out of the way but as she was still in a daze she was reacting to late and Melody was already hanging in the air as she wrapped her arms around the former doctor's neck. So as the Japanese native came crashing down face first into the canvas as a result of the Leaf blade the only thought going through Tsunade mind was ''Who does this bitch think she is to just keep resisting me and steal a win away from me''

So as Melody had landed on Tsunade chest and covered her opponent the Ref girl would drop down on her knees and start the count as she yell out ''Two'' while it was clear their was no more fight left in the former doctor as the Referee raised her hand for the third and final time in the air as it started to descent towards the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:13 am

"THREE!"

The crowd erupted in cheer.

"...(pant)...finally....(pant)...."

Melody wasn't too shocked that her opponent didn't get up. After getting two heavy hits to the head one after the other... Melody knew that there were people who could get up from that in AFW, but her opponent obviously didn't come to mind.

As the girl got up, ref-girl approached Melody, and put her hand up in victory. The crowd was cheering with "YES! YES! YES!" chants.

"YES!", Melody said herself, as referee let go of Melody's hand.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:07 pm

As Tsunade feels the Ref girl's hand touch the canvas and hear her yell out the word three the former doctor would just lay on the canvas as the AFW crowd erupted in cheers for Melody.

So as she saw how the Ref girl would grasp the newbie's hand and raise it in the air while those idiots in the stands were chanting ''Yes Yes Yes'' over and over again started to enrage the Japanese native as she could not handle how a fucking newbie was able to defeat her. So when Melody said yes while celebrating her victory the former doctor would just lay their as she tries to find the strength to make it onto her belly and then get back on her feet as she hoped the little bitch would not dare and offer her a hand to assist her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:58 am

As Melody was walking around the ring, posing for each side of the crowd, the girl eventually glanced at her defeated opponent.

The though of helping the blonde up did cross her mind, but Melody tried as much as possible to be smart first and kind second. She didn't forget how this match started, and how it progressed. While she wasn't sure for the reasons her opponent wanted to hurt her so much, she knew that helping her up would be a lot more trouble than it was worth.

As she thought that, Melody turned to the last part of the crowd for a pose, with Tsunade, trying to stand up, behind her back

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Tsunade could not believe that Melody refused to help her up regardless of what the former doctor did earlier in the match as in her mind the Japanese native she was justified in her actions. So when Melody would turn her back towards her as if the former doctor was harmless was the final straw for Tsunade as she would roll out of the ring and as both the Ref and her opponent were busy with different things would push the timekeeper of his chair and fold it up as she walked back towards the ring.

As Tsunade reached the ring she would first push the chair inside it before she slide into the ring and got back to her feet and bend down to grasp the steel chair once again. So as the Japanese native sneaks up closer to Melody she would raise the chair and swing it hard as she aimed for her opponent's back while screaming ''don't you dare turn your back on me Newbie''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 am

Melody felt pretty satisfied for winning this match. Not just because she won, but also defeating a bitch of the person like Tsunade added to that feeling.

There was a clang in the distance of a steel chair closing, but it was inaudible to Melody. SHe was feeling and hearing the roar of admiration.

She was feeling the admiration from the fans.

She was feeling...

...Pain.

"AGH!", she screamed, as the blonde would hit her back with a steel chair, and as cheers from the crowd turned to sour boos. The sudden pain caused girl to drop from the ropes onto the mat on her back.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:26 am

Tsunade would just smirk as she saw Melody fall off the ropes and land on the canvas as she would be able to smile at her opponent while the crowd would make their displeasure clear from how they were booing her at the moment. So as the former doctor would place a foot on either side of her opponent's body and raise the chair in the air so the edge would be towards Melody's belly and start repeatedly ram in into her opponent's belly while screaming ''Not so tough and arrogant now are we you little bitch as it time someone taught newbies like you that you need to show veterans like myself the respect we deserve ''while the Ref girl tried to make Tsunade stop her current attack.

After a while of the Ref girl trying to save you the Japanese native would become annoyed as she raised the chair and slam the edge into the Referee's stomach before raising it in the air and slam it down the poor girl's back as the AFW crowd started throwing stuff at Tsunade for her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 am

As Tsunade was looming over Melody, she began to attack her stomach with the edge of the chair.

While Melody didn't take much hits to her body, it still hurt like hell and each hit forced more air out of the girl's lungs. Add to it the fact that Melody was already panting like crazy, and the girl could barely take the lack of oxygen in her lungs.

Thankfully, the kind ref-girl tried to protect her. Sadly, she only got a chair to the stomach and back for her troubles.

While Tsunade was attacking the ref, Melody managed to get a bit of her breath back, and tried to shout to Tsunade:

"What the hell did I ever do to you, you crazy cunt?! And leave the ref out of this!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next