by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 7 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:49 pm

"Haha, and what if I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security, huh? Like, I'm just pretending to feel your light little punches?" Fallon teased, sticking her tongue out. She couldn't tease too much, though. It hurt her gut to laugh. Kyoko would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Fallon was joking and really was hurting, and, honestly, that was no big deal. The two of them were getting to be pretty in sync with each other, even in just a couple of encounters.

Fallon's tummy ached for some relief from this grueling position. Having to remain stretched out, holding herself up, constantly using her muscles instead of just using them in short bursts to punch or flex...that was getting to be torture. She didn't have much left in her, but she could tell that Kyoko was on her last legs, too, as it were. The two of them had nailed each other in the solar plexus twice in a row, now. They knew where the decisive blow would go. "Guurrgh..."

Pulling her fist back, Fallon waited for Kyoko to ready herself, as well, and then threw another punch right into her foe's weakened solar plexus, trying to drive her knuckles as deep into it as possible to finally put Kyoko out of her misery and knock her on her butt!

At the same time, Kyoko's punch drilled into her abs, and Fallon let out a loud, shrill scream and felt her body give out. Her legs buckled, and she slumped backward, smacking down onto the mat on her back, one hand going to her belly as air came in ragged, harsh breaths!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:10 pm

"Sorry sweetie you cant fake those marks. Or the look in your eye." Kyoko said noticing how Fallon's belly looked and the pain in her face, though the pain seemed to motivate her like it did Kyoko, She knew Fallon didn't want to lose especially after how intense this clearly was to both of them and neither did her. Her body protested but her mind had a set goal in mind, shed already given out twice to the girl and refused to relent again until she was truly beaten.

Sadly al the will power in the world couldn't save her from the methodical beating her body was taking with virtually everything hurting at this point and it not being too far from a finish. Still Kyoko mustered the strength to drive another punch into the California girls belly, at the same time another struck her. "Huugh!" Kyoko groaned as that last punch found no resistance that time as her belly folded and she collapsed just as quickly as Fallon did holding her pained abs as she tried to breathe right and look over at the girl. Damn they both fell, a draw was closer then a loss but no better in her mind. Kyoko opened her mouth to speak but chose to say nothing until she could actually breathe in and out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Fallon was determined to stay up, but she couldn't stop her body when it stopped taking orders from her brain. Eventually, even her toned, fit body reached a point where it reacted on pure evolutionary inertia to protect her. Fallon's abs didn't break, but Kyoko's punch sunk in deep, her tummy folding partially around that fist, and her legs were what gave out right now. In this awkward, burning position, it couldn't be helped, but Fallon still let out a frustrated, loud cry as her back hit the mat underneath them.

Fallon's right hand clutched at her wounded belly, while her left hand scrabbled across the mat, her fingers almost spasming. She glanced over to Kyoko, seeing her friend in similar shape. Fallon tried to sigh, but it came out instead as a whine, and she had to take in a ragged breath to compensate for that. It was a draw, and a draw wasn't a loss...but if Fallon could have lasted one more punch, she would have a 2-0 advantage in this series of contests. That was frustrating.

She tried to say something to Kyoko, but found she needed to focus on breathing. Kyoko, it seemed, was in the same boat. So Fallon would just lift her hand and clap it on Kyoko's shoulder, giving it a squeeze as they both took some time to recover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Kyoko was breathing heavily as she tried to replenish her lungs and give her arms and legs a break, trying to think of something since she was still without a win and it was Fallons turn to pick there stipulation. Thankfully it was clear that Fallon was not in the best condition either and needed a break just as much as she did. Though from there current state they may need an even longer break then last time, and it may involved a bit less talking.

After a bout a minute or two Kyoko turned over to her front and tried to push herself to her knees and then to her feet, but after getting on her knees she stopped figuring she could take it one step at a time. Instead she offered Fallon a hand if she was still laying down to help pull herself up. "Well that..was as excruciating as I though it might be. At least...we can say that it wasn't a simple workout." She tried to joke her voice sounding tired.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:09 am

Their break after the first contest had been necessary, and so, now, was a second break. Probably a longer one. The two of them obviously weren't going to lay around for twenty minutes, but, really, who could blame two belly warriors like them for taking a bit of a break so that their prized abs didn't cave in on themselves and make their own violently ill all over the practice mats?

The gym was relatively quiet, and there was no one clamoring to use this section of the large multi-room complex. This equipment, and space, was all theirs.

Kyoko rolled up onto her knees, looking pretty shaky. In spite of that, she offered Fallon a hand, and Fallon, though she was sure she could have done it on her own, accepted the proferred appendage, dragging herself up onto her knees, as well. She swayed forward for a moment, almost falling over and crashing into Kyoko, before straightening herself up. She sighed. "That was totally a lot of...something. Maybe we're overdoing it with six of these things..." She snorted and laughed a little bit, the laugh sounding more like simple heavy breathing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:31 am

To say she was hurting was an understatement, right now she felt like she had been going several rounds with some boxer who just dropped her on her ass. Though Kyoko wasn't out of it yet shed probably pass out if they went right into the next round as she tried to help Fallon up. The Californian looked like she was ready to fall over and Kyoko nearly effort to grab and hold her up if she could before the girl straightened herself out, kind of a relief  honestly since If she tried it that way Kyoko might just end up falling down with her rather then keeping her up like she planned.

Her arms remained around Fallon to help keep her straight while she breathed in and out to help with her aching lungs. Trying to find a way to recover as much as she could before the next round as despite the pain she was in the thought of winning still compelled her. A lot of something was pretty much the best way to say it before she made a comment about six rounds being too much to this point but Kyoko found room to joke. leaning into Fallons ear she whispered. "Oh?..So you don't think you can handle it?" She said trying not to laugh as she pulled away. "Maybe but I'm something of a stubborn mule when it comes to something like this."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 pm

It was impressive, how much an experienced belly puncher like Kyoko could do even to the best abs on the planet. Fallon's abs rarely suffered like this, and even when they did it usually took an hour-long match to tenderize them to this point. The last time they had been damaged this much was in the latter stages of her match with Kyoko, actually, just a few minutes before she managed to barely finish the Japanese girl off. Fallon breathed heavily, still feeling a little wobbly, feeling Kyoko hanging onto her as Fallon kept a hand on Kyoko's shoulder to return, in small measure, the favor of helping to balance them out.

The two of them could take as much time as they needed to recover before the third round, though they both knew that it had to commence sooner rather than later. If they took the time they needed to fully recover, they would be here in the gym all night! Kyoko teased Fallon about her suggestion that six rounds might be too much, though, and Fallon was going to be sure she punished Kyoko's belly a little extra for that!

"Oh, I just meant that six is probably too few to even really leave a mark on my belly. We're overdoing it on the side of being too easy!" she would say, with another laugh. "Want to add on some more rounds? You got, like, ideas, and stuff?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Kyoko was not sure how Fallon had the strength to laugh like that despite the pain she was experiencing. Kyoko let out a little laugh before tapping Fallon's belly and feeling where the bruises were visible. "Right, right. These are just where I tickled you huh?" she said as she tried to get herself up, from there she was going to try and take a seat in a nearby chair.

"Na I think that's enough since if we tie we can just settle it in the actual sparring thing. Though I don't think it will be necessary. IF your so worried ill just take you down these next few times and see where it goes from there." She said with a smirk. Stretching herself a little to deal with the tensed muscles in her abs and the rest of her body.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:32 am

Fallon would giggle when her belly was tapped, as if she was being tickled. Because she kind of was. But the giggling set off another sharp pang of pain, and Fallon had to wince and drop her voice to a low groan. As Kyoko got up, Fallon would put a hand on her friend's thigh and give it a push, helping Kyoko get to her feet, before wrapping an around around the other girl's waist to help herself up, as well. That being accomplished, Fallon would follow along with Kyoko to a pair of chairs along one of the walls of the big room.

As Kyoko decided that six rounds was probably enough, Fallon would chuckle and nod. "Yeah, we won't really need that many, anyway. I just need a couple more and you can't catch up." Fallon would lean back and stretch out her legs in front of her, letting her ab muscles pull taut and remain at full extension for a few seconds without exactly flexing them. Maybe then they wouldn't be feeling like they were getting...crinkled up. She would keep that up for ten, fifteen seconds, then relax, and just focus on relaxing. No pain, no flexing, just healing.

"Ahh...that's getting better. How're you doing, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 am

Kyoko pulled away as Fallon groaned from her poking. "Sorry." Though the two ended up helping each other to the chairs, a much better route then laying on the floor, so it seemed Fallon didn't think it was anything bad on her part. Though Fallon struck her as the kind of person that would be hard to piss off, someone you'd have to really be trying to make them angry to have any chance of success. Not that she was going to try and do that, shed much sooner make a friend of the only relatable person here, fetish wise anyway.

"Right, in case you haven't noticed your slowing down. You got me that first time but I'm improving every round. Soon ill be so far ahead it would be unfair to call it a contest."She said not really believing it. She suspected that even once she was on top Fallon wouldn't be to far behind her. Arching her back she stretched out her stomach for a few seconds before putting her hands up and over her head and stretching them out as well, trying to get the stiffness out of her joints after her whole body had a workout with that last move. "Better, no where close to where I was when we started but id need hours to get there so its pointless. Definitely better though."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next