Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 8 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:12 pm

Fallon was feeling better after getting into the chair and stretching herself out. The two of them were taking this contest nice and slow and easy, which was, really, the way it had to be done if they weren't trying to go all-out to destroy each other's abs the way they were in their ring match. Fallon had to admit that Kyoko really was nearly her equal when it came to belly bashing, though she would stubbornly stick to her assertion that "nearly" really was the operative word in that sentence, even when she was paying for this exciting little contest with an aching tummy for the next three days.

"I don't really think you can call it a pattern or anything, right? I mean, we've done two rounds, and you haven't won yet. If we keep going in the same way, you're going to win, like...zero rounds." She chuckled, feeling a burn in her belly as she did. She would try to relax, putting her head back against the wall and pushing out her hips to help stretch her abdomen out without having to flex her sore muscles. She raised her arms up above her head, rigid and straight, then let them fall slowly to either side.

"Yeah, we're gonna really earn dinner tonight, you know. I hope your belly will be able to take in some food after I'm finished with it."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 pm

"I can because its called predicting a pattern. Is it a sure thing? Nope but its what I'm confident will happen and what I intend to make happen. I certainly don't intend to walk out of her with no rounds under my belt or else I don't deserve to do so under my own power." Kyoko said confidently even if her voice still conveyed how tired she was. Though that didn't hinder confidence, she did intend to make sure that Fallon was just as badly hurt as her leaving this gym if not more. Letting a laugh, followed by a wince from laughing, escape her lips at Fallons question she looked her way as she spoke.

"Trust me, if theres anything that gets me hungry its a good workout. Even if you beat my stomach so badly I cant even flex without it hurting ill be able to eat. It might hurt like hell like the last time I did so following our match but I can do it. How about you? Theres no way your getting out of this unscathed nd id hate to be eating in front of you the entire time when you cant." Kyoko said as she started to move her legs up and around to loosen them up. She then twisted to her sides to stretch herself out some more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

"Yeah, but the pattern I'm seeing is totally different than the pattern that you're seeing, and I really like my chances," Fallon would reply, chuckling very softly and slowly so as not to hurt her belly with the laughter. Of course, she did figure Kyoko was likely to take at least one round from her, given how evenly-matched the two of them were. But she was also pretty sure that Kyoko was not going to be able to beat her when all was said and done tonight.

Kyoko seemed to be confident that she was going to be able to eat after the fight, no matter what, which was good. Her abs were probably going to be broken down, the walls of those muscles tenderized, completely unable to flex. Fallon probably would not be in significantly better shape. "I mean, it might hurt, but I can just, like, suffer through it if I have to. 'Cause there's no way I'm going to be anything but starving after we're done with this...in fact, I'm feeling pretty hungry already..."

Slowly, she would get to her feet. "Should we get started with round three? Sooner we finish here..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 am

"You keep telling yourself that sweetie. See if it helps you deal with the inevitable any better then now." Kyoko said as she tried to adjust herself for what came next. As good as these grace periods were she knew that they weren't enough and that it wouldn't last. She was going to win, that was for damn sure but she just needed to make sure she was ready for the next round. Her abs were going t be killing her for the next few days.

"I'm sure youll be starving..dont worry ill be there to help encourage you if you need it. Anyway if were talking about getting the next match underway its your turn to pick whatever that little mind of yours think would work. So go ahead and pick our next poison." She said trying to take deep breathes through the pain. The next part could be a relatively simple position and it was going to suck for both of them but she was ready nonetheless.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 pm

"Psssh, yeah, looking totally inevitable right about now, for sure," Fallon would reply, scoffing at Kyoko's insistence that her victory was quite nearly a foregone conclusion. Fallon was the one with a 1-1-0 lead right now, after all. Two more victories in four attempts and she had this contest in the bag. Slowly, she stretched out her belly, feeling a little twinge of pain, before managing to force it back down with a clenching of her teeth and a focusing of her energy in those indomitable abs. She took a deep breath as she thought of their next contest.

"Let's see...oh, here we go," Fallon would say, tapping a finger to her chin a few times before the idea for their next round came to her. "This one's gonna really kill you, Kyoko. How about squats, huh? Stand face to face, go down, and while we're down at the lowest point, we punch. And it's first to fall on her butt loses."

Fallon was pretty proud of this idea. She had one more big one, one more amazing one, but she would save it for her final selection. Right now, it was time to see if they could stay on their feet through all that intense abdominal pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 pm

"It is, I'm surprised your not seeing it. Or maybe your just in denial." Kyoko said with a teasing smirk as she brushed her hair out of her face while finishing up her stretching. Yep still sore and stiff in some areas but she had done what she could in her current position and now that it seemed Fal was getting ready to pick out there next challenge. When she did Kyoko did feel like it was going to suck, for one she had to stand up and be constantly in motion. Still she wasn't about to back out because it sounded inconvenient, she would just push on through.

"Sounds like that's going to hurt in the worst way possible. So obviously its something we have to do right?" Kyoko said as she tried to prepare for the next one standing up and moving to get face to face with Fallon. On her cue she would take a deep breathe and get this thing on the way.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:59 am

"Oh, yeah, for sure, I better, like, get my eyesight checked, or something like that, 'cause it's definitely really inevitable and you're totally right," Fallon would say, doubling down on her sarcasm as Kyoko continued to seriously suggest that she was riiiiight on the cusp of completely breaking Fallon's belly and turning this into a squash match.

Now, Fallon was not exactly looking forward to this challenge, either, but even so, she was determined to do it, and see it through to victory. The two of them were even enough when it came to their midsections that no contest was truly going to have much home-field advantage for either fighter. This one might be a quick one, seeing as how they were already unsteady on their feet and they would need to squat down, making their legs burn, then pound each other's bellies in that position. Their cores would burn, too, even before the hits started piling on. "Yep, this is going to suck. But winning it will really show how much better I am than you!"

Fallon would move to be face to face with Kyoko, and then, once they were both in position, she would nod. "Let's do this," she would say, before bending her knees and sticking her butt out a bit, squatting down as far as she could, before aiming a hard, straight punch right at Kyoko's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 am

"Hey you said it not me. Anyway I guess we should stop stalling, I already know this is going to be the worst one so far but the sooner the better am I right?" She said as she started to get into position while keeping up the game they were playing. Fallon had already proven to be an interesting person to interact with and something told her after they were done there was going to be more of these little challenges to come.

Nodding as she took the cure to go Kyoko started her first squat moving on down and trying to make sure her stance was good since once the punch connected shed be in trouble as she aimed her first shot at Fallon's belly button while she was nailed with a shot to the solar plexus. "Uggh!" She groaned as she leaned inslightly but kept standing albeit on shaky legs as she slowly pushed her way up once more. Taking a second to breathe she would come back down and aim for the center of Fallons belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 am

Fallon was a little unbalanced as she squatted, considering how she usually liked to keep her arms locked tight behind her head in order to fully balance out her weight. Throwing a punch was not exactly conducive to staying upright, but she was an experienced enough gym rat that she was not about to fall down without Kyoko giving her quite the beating beforehand.

Kyoko's first punch hit Fallon's belly hard, making her yelp, rocking her back, making the brunette wobble back and forth, looking as though she might just fall down after one punch. And right away she realized this contest may not last as long as their first two. It was just too painful a position. But she was not going to let Kyoko beat her at her own challenge. Fallon, somewhat shakily, rose up onto her feet again, taking a breath and steadying herself. Then, she would bring herself down, pull her hand back, and launch another punch, nailing Kyoko in her navel as Kyoko hit the center of her belly. Fallon gasped, wobbling again, her reddened belly almost seizing up with pain as she rose up again, slowly, trembling.

One more deep breath. Then, she would squat for a third time, and aim again for Kyoko's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 am

Everything, just...everything about this position sucked. This wasn't going to be long and that was clear after the first punch with the second punch did its part as it struck her belly button. "Uggh!" She groaned as she leaned in on shaky legs and tried to stay up. Coughing she would try to push herself up once more as she started Fallon down befor ethey both made one more dive down for the third go with Kyoko aiming for Fallons Solar Plexus..at the same time the brunette chose to do the same thing.

"Goough!" She felt the air sapped from her lungs as her fist connected. Her balance was knocked off and she honestly had no idea how she didn't fall on her ass, pushing up once again she moved some hair out of her face before moving down alongside Fallon. This had to end soon, the two of them couldn't possibly do this for very long s Kyoko just had to make sure that it was Fallon who fell or submitted as she drove a hard uppercut aimed for Fallons solar plexus once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next