by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 9 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Fallon loved the burn of a belly workout, whether that was just working the muscles with some squats or getting it tested with a few punches. But even a tummy devotee like her had her limits! And they were honestly getting pretty close to the place where pain crossed over from the pleasurable to the merely tolerable.

When Kyoko's third punch, aimed right at her solar plexus, slammed into her belly and made her lose her balance, waving her arms desperately as she took an awkward squat-step back and somehow managed to stay aloft, she had to reconsider. It had already been merely tolerable. Now it was getting into the agonizing. She didn't need all of this to improve her iron abs. Heck, they didn't even need improving!

But she did need all of this to prove that she was still a cut above Kyoko! Fallon didn't back down from a challenge.

Her bravado had gotten the best of her before.

"Uooogh!" Fallon groaned, but she did manage to stay up, and she managed to lift herself back up out of the squat, fidgeting a little, adjusting her legs, even adjusting her belly before she went down again. She pulled her arm back, and would throw another punch forward, aiming a devastating uppercut right for Kyoko's solar plexus. At the same time her fist connected with Kyoko's belly, her opponent's fist drove up hard into hers, making Fallon gasp and suck air, spittle flying as she wobbled. "Kyaaaooghh!!" Something had to give here...and that something was Fallon's legs, as she collapsed down onto her butt, panting heavily.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:51 pm

The punches were getting harder and harder to take to the point that Kyoko felt like she was going to be sick. Scratch that, she was going to be sick, the next day was going to be utter hell for her no matter what happened next and they still weren't finished. Moving down once again she aimed her fourth shot at Fallon's solar plexus and hoped for results as Fallon hit her with the same move. "Uuuaggh!" She groaned as she wobbled on her feet and left her mouth stay open to suck in air as she tried to stand up..all while Fallon thankfully went down.

Finally she had taken a round, like she said she would even if her confidence in doing so was slightly exaggerated. A tired and odd smile found its way onto her face as she wobbled forward and moved closer to the seated Fallon. Her first instinct was to offer her a hand, but then she shook that thought off. More likely shed just be pulled down to the floor in her state so instead she took a deep breathe and tried to form words. "Told...you..." She uttered as she leaned in, standing up straight hurt, breathing hurt, everything she did hurt.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 15, 2017 10:57 pm

The damage from the previous contests, along with the absolutely brutal sensation of having to squat down and let your ab muscles burn up at the same time they're being pounded and pushed towards breaking by the other's punches, made this third round much more brief than the first two. With just the fourth shot, Fallon was hurt enough that she lost her concentration. With her concentration went her balance. And as they were lost, just for a second, so was the round, as her butt hit the floor hard as her abs briefly felt like they were about to collapse inwards.

Even when that immediate white-hot pain subsided, there was still an intense burn, one that likely wouldn't go away for the rest of the night, nor even completely by the next day. Fallon panted, shaking her head slowly, and brought a hand down to her gut, gently rubbing at it, gingerly massaging some of the most troubling spots, like her solar plexus. As she did, Kyoko moved over to her, looming over her. Fallon was a little too shocked to crane her head far enough upwards to look Kyoko in the eye right now, but she would scoot a little to the side to try to stay out of Kyoko's shadow.

"Guhh...just...one round..." she would say, though she couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, almost as if she was delirious.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Kyoko felt proud of herself. the pain from this entire fight was still with her but the smile on her face her face showed no signs of that pain. "One round you doubted I could pull off. Anyway..I can go ahead and get that penalty punch in as well. One though, just like the one you gave me." She said as she moved a little closer and proceeded to lay on Fallons hips. Keeping her down and moving her hand to her battered stomach. Rather then strike she took a second to feel out the damage she had done rather then just look at it...it wasn't a pretty sight.

"And I still have to beat you a few more times..hope you can handle it or else our dinner plans might need a reign check." She said as she pulled back and gave a Fallona second or two to prepare herself before dropping a heave punch right into the center of her belly. Letting her fist linger as she tried to knock the wind out of Fallon. A second or two later and she would pull up and get off her slowly to take another break.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 16, 2017 3:31 am

"Hah, well, I don't think...you can say I actually doubted you...I'd call it more, like, teasing banter, or something," Fallon would say, still panting, each deep breath hurting her deep in her tummy, but each breath ultimately hurting her less and less as the increased oxygen flow and the short rest her abs were getting were serving to make those poor, aching muscles feel better and better, healing with each passing second.

Kyoko, of course, wanted to give her a penalty punch now, which Fallon, in her pain, had honestly forgotten about, seeing the way the last round had ended in a draw and how the pain was making it difficult to concentrate on anything other than what was going on right now. As Kyoko laid down on top of her, pinning her hips, Fallon would grunt, giving Kyoko an almost nasty look, before she let a smirk creep back onto her face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," she would sigh, shaking her head, and braced herself for the penalty punch.

When it hit, it dug in deep, and Kyoko kept it there, grinding her knuckles into Fallon's abdomen, forcing plenty of that oxygen she had only just sucked in out of her again. Fallon gasped like a fish out of water, sucking in another deep breath as Kyoko pulled up and got off of her. Fallon would roll onto her side, still laying down, not making a move to get up. She would glance at Kyoko and make a beckoning motion with one hand. "C'mon, lay down. We gotta...gotta rest a bit more after that one, I think, huh?" She snorted in lieu of laughter and took in another breath.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 am

"Oh come on...this isn't friendly banter right back?" She said, surprised Fallon felt the need to explain herself. Probably fearing that she thought Fallon legitimately doubted her abilities. But Kyoko was made of sterner stuff and could handle a few barbs at her expense. Especially ones that came from someone she saw as a friend. "You should meet my friend from High School. She couldn't go five seconds without 'friendly banter' when we spared." She said before driving her fist into Fallons stomach. Wiping the smirk off her face as she prepared for the penalty. Actually hitting and not worrying about being hit back allowed her to focus on the punch and how poorly Fallons abs were holding up against it. They had really worn each other out this time.

"Yeah I'm sore and tired after those squats, feel like I'm going to keel over anytime now." She said as she laid down next to Fallon and looked up at the wall. Stretching her self out as she brought her legs up and in the air before letting them plop back down. "We might be having to go to dinner holding each other up. If we try and rest off the pain well be here all night." She said with a pained laugh.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 pm

"It might be, but then why would you assume my criticism of your criticism of my banter was not also banter, the same as my original thing and then your reply, huh?" Fallon would ask, firing the question right back and trying to wrap up the whole question of whether Fallon was or was not actually doubting Kyoko's abilities with a little laugh that could relax them both as they got their bellies ready for the next round. Kyoko's high school friend sounded fun, too. "Hey, bring her around and I'll pound her belly in. Sounds like it'd be a fun time!" Fallon would say to that, as she laid down and tried to recuperate after losing that round and taking that penalty punch.

Fallon would stretch her arms out to the side, one on the floor, the other draping over Kyoko's belly. Fallon would gently pat her friend's tummy, maybe taking a bit of the edge off of the pain the Japanese girl had to be experiencing right now. "We're only halfway through, too. Maybe this was...kind of a crazy idea, huh?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri May 19, 2017 10:10 pm

"Cause I know things. Simple." Kyoko said as she proceeded to lay down. Not really bothering to wrap her head around the redundant question of Fallon, she was too tired to process that. Smirking as she stayed down she looked at the girl while she mentioned pounding Sayuri as well. Shed be lying if she said she wouldn't want to see that, hell shed love Sayuri to pound Fallon in but in a straight contest like this Fallon would likely have it. "She is here, got a contract recently. Though she initially chose MMA as a career path, pretty great at it too. So she's no softie when it comes down to it." She said.

Relaxing next to her she felt Fallon place a hand on her battered tummy and winced as it was patted. The breaks were a life savor as there was no way she could do these challenges without them but man was the pain she was in so freaking unbearable and the wear and tear on her belly wasn't going away anytime soon regardless. "It was definitely crazy. But were crazy enough to see it through it seems. certainly not going to back out cause its tougher then I though."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 27, 2017 3:59 am

"Right, but if I know you know things you know then, well...I think I still come out ahead," Fallon would reply, sort of half-shrugging her shoulders in her lying-down position as Kyoko lowered herself to the floor to join her. This girl Kyoko was talking about, her old friend, sounded like a toughie, and Fallon was always up for a challenge, though she honestly doubted that anyone would give her more of a challenge than Kyoko did. "Nice, nice. But with me, you know, MMA just means, like... 'More Mauling Abs.'"

That, admittedly, may not have been her best wordplay, but she was in quite a bit of pain right now and it was consuming quite a bit of her brain power just to deal with everything that was going on down in her abdomen. Her hand gingerly traced some of the strong lines of Kyoko's abs. "I mean, I'm ready to go all night if I have to, but I gotta admit, I am sort of hoping you'll fold before then."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 am

She had no idea why the situation became about her friend but she simply shrugged. Sayuri wouldn't turn down a challenge and while she did vow to break her abs once she wasn't exactly like her and Fallon in there appreciation of abs. "Really? Well I'm not sure shed see it that way." She said with a giggle. then she realized something as she looked at Fallon. "By the way, do you have any friends here? Like old ones, or are they all new to AFW like me? Or just anyones of note."

Still feeling her hands roaming her belly Kyoko couldn't even tighten them much as she was trying to relax. There really wasn't a need to show off. Though the girl looks she admitted she wanted her to fold as Kyoko shook her head. "No were going all the way, I'm taking things from here on out." She said confident as she patted Fallons belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next