by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 10 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:16 am

"Well, yeah, so if you ever want to send her my way, I can totally destroy her belly and we can see how she likes that!" Fallon would sigh, inhaling deeply, wincing as she did, then letting out a slow sigh as she tried to calm down after that last contest, tried to let her belly do a little bit of recovering after being defeated in that last engagement, which left their contest all knotted up with one win, one loss, and one draw for each combatant.

Kyoko's question about friends was an interesting one, albeit one for which Fallon did not have a particularly neat or satisfying answer. "None of my old wrestling buddies came over here, no. Actually, most of my friends back home weren't wrestlers. Some of them were fitness girls, though, y'know, who I knew from my gym. As for new friends, I've only got a few. A couple, uh...girls who I, y'know, like, met after I first got here." The way she stressed the word met there said all that needed to be said, she hoped, about the manner of those meetings. "And then I've got Mikki, and you, and that's about it, I think. I just like to keep a tight little group of friends. Nothing super fancy."

She chuckled and patted Kyoko's abs as she felt hers patted. "I like my friend group how I like my belly: tight, fit, packed nice and close together. And about to totally kick your belly's butt."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 am

Letting Fallon finish Kyoko just smirked boasted about crushing Sayuri. "I'm sure shed love a challenge. Shes never said no to one before." Stretching herself out a little trying to breathe Kyoko thought about the next challenge, it was Fallons choice meaning she had to be prepared to do something crazy, but she was going to win and take the lead in the contest. Now that she had Fallon against the ropes she couldn't afford to let this slip through her fingers once they got started again.

"Wrestling wasn't too big where I was either, at least not in the schools that's why I moved around a bit to compete before coming here." So most people she met she met here, Mikayla and her included. Kyoko didn't exactly have many friends before so meeting new faces wasn't too much of a big deal, especially when some were fun to be around like her. "Well your belly isn't so tight right now, sure it can still beat mine? I wouldn't bet on it." She said with a smirk.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:16 am

"Well, good! Call 'er up! I mean, like, after I'm done wiping the floor with you, obviously." Fallon almost sat bolt upright, pumping her fist and generally showing off how ready for a good fight she was, but she thought better of it at the last moment. She stayed down, just relaxing, letting that belly recover. She was feeling frisky again, though. She was ready for another challenge. No matter how much pain she was currently suffering through.

This fourth round was Kyoko's choice again, and Fallon tried to think through what some of the possibilities were. She thought Kyoko might go for something a little milder than the excruciating battle they had just gone through, but she wouldn't bet on it. She scoffed when Kyoko taunted her. "Oh, like yours is tight? Pfft. Pssssssh. Come on, let's hear your idea for this round. I'm ready to go!" Slowly, she would sit back up, not stretching or scrunching her tummy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:42 am

Sayuri would have fought but she probably wouldn't appreciate her being made this challenge when she wasn't here. Oh well its not like Kyoko decides that on her own, they can talk about any kind of challenge that ever occurred. Though this wasn't about her as judging by Fallons reactions to her taunts she was ready to go again. "Yes actually they always are. And even when we finish these next three rounds they still will be." She said with a smirk as she stepped thought about what her challenge was going to be.

She couldn't do something like that again, at least not right now e needed something they could take turns in to give her some kind of break inbetween if she wanted it to last more then a few goes. "Your flexible right? How about this." Standing up Kyoko fell back and arched so that her hands were touching the floor behind her, though this made her belly stretch and stick out which caused some discomfort. "This one we go back and forth on, 3 punches each until someone drops." She said as she dropped and looked at Fallon.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:28 am

"Oh, yeah, Fallon's abs are all jelly now and yours are still like diamonds and you're just gonna bulldoze through me from here on out, right? Is that it, Kiki? 'Cause I'm pretty sure we're tied right now, and I'm preeeeetty sure that it's just because you got lucky with your last punch there," Fallon would taunt, not about to let Kyoko underestimate her at this stage in their competition! Even with the Japanese girl obviously just trying to get under her skin, Fallon never did anything by half measures.

The two of them both stood up, Fallon dusting off her booty after getting a few little bits of gym dust on it. They were going to go back down to the floor almost immediately, though, when Kyoko asked her if she was flexible and then fell back into a bridge. Fallon had been thinking of a very similar position for her next suggestion. "Gaah, I was gonna do that," she would grumble, but would still smile and bridge back, bringing her body down right beside Kyoko's, their heads facing in opposite directions, each of them right near the other's belly. This one was a little different. They were trading on this one, rather than going at the same time.

"So here's the thing. Whoever gets punched first should get a chance to return the punches and knock the other down for a draw even after she's down, right? 'Cause otherwise the first puncher gets an unfair advantage. What do you think?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:14 am

"Yes, that's exactly it. Were tied now but I'm on a roll and I'm not letting it go. And please ive heard people say somethings a lucky shot a thousand times, usually right before they start losing." Kyoko kept up the attitude Fallon seemed to bring all the time. It certainly helped her keep in the spirit of things as this whole scenario got harder and harder to bear. Showing off her own flexibility she heard Fallon pout about wanting to do something similar before she did. "Guess our minds just think alike then."

Fallon showed she could pull it off too, though it looked more like she was showing off, which was very possible with her. "Uhh..yeah that makes sense, though I still intned to outlast you no matter what. So..since your not-so-tight abs are still recovering want to go ahead and go first?" She said standing bent in the bridge.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 am

"Oh, yeah, a roll of one. That's like saying you've eaten so many rolls at dinner and you only ate one roll. That's hardly even, like, anything, really," Fallon would reply, scoffing at Kyoko's assertion that she had all the momentum on her side. One draw and then one win would not mean the Japanese girl could steamroll her from here on out. In fact, Fallon was one win away from reclaiming a lead of the same size as that she had started with.

This position was a good one, and Fallon had been thinking about it. But she only had one more choice left to make, and she had another position which she was adamant on trying. "You're lucky I have an even better idea. Otherwise I'd really have to punish you for stealing this one."

Once the two of them were both in position, Kyoko suggested that Fallon go first. The brunette snorted. "Please, yours are jelly even more than mine. But I might as well take care of you quickly." Fallon would shift her weight to one arm, then pull the other up, before bringing it down three times, quite hard, in quick succession: one low, one right on the navel, and one up into Kyoko's solar plexus!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 pm

"Yes, you were on a roll with the first win and I stopped it with the draw. Now I'm on a roll. Pretty simple" Kyoko added as she tried to maintain her position. Her stomach felt extremely exposed like this, then again that was the point of the position. Bracing herself for the worst Fallon had to offer she knew she wouldn't be able to flex all that well especially against Fallon driving her attacks downward. Bracing herself she felt the punches catch her all one right after the other and each one feeling like it hurt worse then the last one!

"Ouugh! Ugghh! Ooogh!" Kyoko groans as the punches catch her belly all over, the last shot to her solar plexus really winding her as she wobbles a bit on her arms and tries to stay up. Thankfully she succeeds and after waiting a few seconds to show that she was fine she rolled over and looked at her brunette counterpart. "Well..Guess there's bit more to them then jelly huh?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:51 am

Kyoko had given Fallon the first turn on the basis of trying to look cool in front of the Californian, playing up her ability to hold out against Fallon's punches in an act of bravado which was most definitely going to come back and bite her in her cute, smackable butt. She was trying to get funny with her definition of rolls, too, and Fallon was not going to let that fly. She would have to satisfy herself with a punchy response, though. Fallon nailed Kyoko three times, as the Japanese girl had proposed: one low, hitting her in the soft spot just under her navel. Then, one punch right in the center of her belly, as if trying to collapse it inwards at that exact point. And, finally, the classic: a shot right up into Kyoko's solar plexus, the place where bellies broke, the place where that fist could pound up into Kyoko's lungs and leave her completely breathless.

Kyoko wobbled, but she didn't go down. That was good. Going down in the first cycle would not be fun at all. Fallon craved more of a challenge. She let her friend have a few seconds before Kyoko rolled her shoulders and gave her a confident estimation of that red tummy. "Psssh, you were the one saying mine were totally done. Why don't you try them out now, huh?" Fallon would challenge, pushing out her abs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:34 am

Once Fallon got into position Kyoko would finally get her turn to strike on the brunette. She could tell for all the jokes and barbs Fallon well and truly wanted a win here which meant shed be finding herself in a lot of trouble if she actually underestimated her. Good ting that was the last thing Kyoko was going to do, instead she just needed to break Fallon down first, likely through a bit more attrition. "Don't mind if I do sweetie." Kyoko said at Fallons challenge as she brought her hand up and down onto Fallons belly for the first punch!.

Kyoko didn't mess around and went for the solar plexus first just to really mess with Fallon, though she knew she couldn't hit that spot all the time, so the next target was Fallons belly button. Kyoko still didn't stop there, with her last shot she brought her hand up and tried to hit Fallon a little bit closer in the middle of her red tummy as she test out her abs to the full extent. "Well..Pounding your stomach is something ill likely never get tired of. No offense."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next