by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 14 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Fallon shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest, taking care to avoid touching her belly right now. The massaging had helped, but now she wanted to let those abs firm up, harden again, and touching them any more might delay that. They were going to start this fifth contest soon, and she had to be prepared. Lose and she lost the whole darn thing—with three straight defeats, no less. "You only look about two hundred thousand times more determined. And I think you're gonna like the clothes I have in mind, so, like..." She shrugged, confidently.

Kyoko stood up, too, both of them looking distinctly unbalanced on their feet, but managing to keep themselves upright. When Kyoko touched her belly, talking about how strong it was, Fallon would let herself very lightly run her fingers over her own smooth, but swollen skin, letting herself send a little tingle through her belly which hopefully sent the message to the muscles to tighten and prepare themselves!

"Please, your abs are so soft I could probably walk right through them," she teased, sticking her tongue out. "I'm just hoping your top half doesn't drip off the bottom half with a belly so jelly like that!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

"So I should be disappointed I wont be wearing them when I win is what your saying?" Kyoko said noticing that Fallon was getting some life back I her by the second. Though those bruises weren't going anywhere she was starting to adjust to them, which meant she los to ready for the final round, or at least what Kyoko intended to be the final round. Rubbing it still as if trying to get it to prepare despite how badly bruised it was. Kyoko was confident she could drop her again here and end this matter just as Fallon raised the stakes.

"Given how you just dropped however soft mine are yours are holding up much better, Bet if I squeezed you in a bearhug you'd melt in my arms." She said before her eyes went back to the pull up bar. "Well..no time to stall." Shed mutter, knowing it was going to suck as she went and tried to carefully get above it and sit down so she could lean back and hang on the bar with her legs looking at Fallon upside down. "Wow this feels really weird when your bodies tired. Sure you can handle it?" She asked looking at her California counterpart.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:28 am

"Well, not in so many words, but yeah. You would look really cute in this stuff and it would make for, like, a pretty bomb-ass entrance into the ring the next time we face off and you wear it," Fallon would say, rambling somewhat, grinning as she thought about the clothes she had in mind for her friend. She had to follow through on her promises to finish Kyoko off first, of course, winning these last two contests and claiming victory in this belly battle for the ages.

Kyoko was taunting her back, and trash talk was one of Fallon's favorite things, one of the easiest ways to bring her back to life after suffering a beating. She grinned and winked when Kyoko talked about that bearhug. "You can try, baby, but I think you'll turn into a puddle the moment you get your arms around me...I'm too hot to handle, y'know?"

Kyoko quickly got herself up onto the pull-up bar, and Fallon, not wanting her opponent to be able to claim that she had hung there for so long before Fallon got up too that she would be at a disadvantage, quickly slid the squishiest, thickest workout mats she could find underneath the bar to protect them if they fell, then pulled herself up, getting her butt on top of the metal, then dropping down next to Kyoko, letting herself stretch out fully, knees locking tight, keeping her up. She groaned softly.

"Of course I can. Now, we're gonna go up, count, come down, punch, right?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:36 am

So what she was learning was that Fallon really liked clothes, r at leas dressing people up in them to add to her list of things to watch out with her. Though the brunette seemed more eager to continue now Kyoko still wasn't all that worried about the match, she knew she could still win it, especially since unlike Fallon she only needed one more. All she had to endure a bit more ab punishment for her buck. "My entrance is bomb ass already, thank you very much."

Continuing along with her trash talking was easy, especially since Fallon seemed to have a response ready for everything. "Ive already had my hands around you, didn't melt then probably wouldn't melt now, even if your abs are still burning with my handiwork." Though enough was enough and when she got on the bar and Fallon fallowed suit she wondered what would give first, her abs or her brain. "Sounds simple enough. We go on your mark?" She said waiting for her to give her the go ahead, and once she did Kyoko would push up and get up to her knees before coming down and aiming around Fallon's red tummy.

Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:03 am

Fallon was a pretty fashionable girl. She was from California, after all. And she also had a keen eye for embarrassing fashion, things which would make a girl cringe at the mere thought of wearing. She could do good picking out a nice little embarrassing ensemble for her Japanese compatriot. She was thinking about it as she hopped up onto the bar, getting her legs locked nicely around it, letting her upper body hang down, stretched out beside Kyoko's, like the two of them were bats about to go to sleep in their cave for the evening.

Thinking about what she would do to Kyoko encouraged her even more, got her even more hyped up. She would have thought about what she would make Kyoko buy her to eat, too...but that thought, right now, was just going to make her nauseous.

"Even if your handiwork makes my abs black and blue, I'd still know how to work it," Fallon would taunt, sticking her tongue out. And then, it was time for them to get started. The rules were a lot like their very first contest, only they were hanging by their legs from the pull-up bar...a good six feet off the ground. Lucky for them Fallon had piled up those mats, creating a stack nearly three feet tall of the cushiest mats the gym had. They would cushion whoever falled, no matter how she landed. If they weren't there, this could be seen as reckless.

"Go." Fallon would pull up, touching her knees, then come down, taking aim at Kyoko's red tummy...and sending an initial jab right into the girl's navel!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:52 am

Looking down at the mats and wondering if they were enough o keep any serious injury from coming to them if they fell. Granted nothing could save them from the beating they were giving each other, but that was there own fault and part of the process of proving who was better. Instead she simply focused on the time to go. Pulling up and trying to get her head over the bar to count as a pull up she came down and sent a punch to the side of Fallon's belly.

"Mmmgh!!" Kyoko groaned as she tried to stay on but by Fallons first shot she was feeling just how bad this could go for her. Her belly button burning from the impact but she tried to ignore it as she tried to push up and get back up for the second pull up, coming back down shed take shot at Fallon's solar plexus to start to wear the air out of her lungs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:06 am

Fallon caught Kyoko glancing down at the mats, and tried to give her a reassuring smile as they went up the first time. She knew that hanging upside-down and punching each other until someone fell sounded absolutely stupid. It was foolhardy. If the loser landed on her head, it would be horrific—if she hit the floor. But Fallon had thought about that. She had piled up three feet worth of mats underneath them. And not just the solid, firm ones. Big, squishy ones, almost like airbags, sat on top, three or four layers thick. Falling was going to be like falling into an ocean of pillows!

The two of them went up, then came down. Fallon targeted the very center of her friend's belly, and sent a quick, hard jab right into her belly button. Kyoko's punch nailed her in the side, a relatively less-damaged part of her gut, but it still hurt like heck. "Mmmrrrff!" she groaned, wanting to rub at her side after the hit, but just biting her lip and suffering through it. Next came the slow burn of the pull-up, as her abs condensed, the now-fragile muscles feeling as though they were cracking, shattering as Fallon hauled herself up. She took a breath, closed her eyes, then came down. She opened them, and, aiming to take Kyoko's breath away, targeted her solar plexus with a vicious blow, as hard as she could manage it, trying to slide that fist up and into that belly's most sensitive spot.

Kyoko had the same idea. Fallon's eyes bugged out, and she wobbled a little bit, one hand shooting back to her stomach, clutching at it, as she woofed like a walrus, gasping for breath, her throat feeling as though as it was covered in daggers as she tried to breathe into aching lungs and expand her terribly sore midsection.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:14 pm

"Auugh!" Kyoko gagged as the punch nailed her solar plexus, causing her to shake ad her abs to tense up like she was going to gag. Being upside down didn't make that feeling any easier and they were only two punches in. And she had to get right back up and do it again. This wasn't going to last long at all, she was struggling to breath and so was Fallon, if she could just keep her grip tight she would win this with three straight victories to Fallons one, much more room for bragging rights in that scenario.

"You really love..torturing us huh Fallon?" Kyoko made the risk of speaking to try and look like she was still fine while pushing up once more. Her stomach protested the act and her brain was agreeing with it. But she did so nonetheless and came down to aim right for the center of Fallon's burning abs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Fallon knew that this would not last very long at all. Only two punches in, the two of them were both trembling a bit, wobbling, looking particularly uncertain on the bar and the situation only deteriorating with every punch—and even between punches. But even as she grew weaker, Fallon would just hunker down and take all the punishment, push herself harder and harder, further and further, to and past her breaking point...because the alternative was losing this whole damn challenge, and on three straight rounds, no less!

"What, you call this torture...?" Fallon grunted back, sparing a breath to chuckle as they both went back up, bellies condensing, throbbing, making Fallon wince. "I call this a lazy Sunday afternoon. You wanna drop out, you can, any time..."

She came back down, pulled her fist back, and sent it sailing right into the center of Kyoko's belly. As per usual, Kyoko had a near-identical idea as they traded blows just above their navels. "Kuuuaaagghhff!" Fallon squawked, her whole body shaking for a moment as she tried to keep calm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Fallon scoffed as Kyoko tried to keep acting tough, but there was no way she wasn't feeling the same sense of dread and exhaustion she was. This round didn't have much life in it and would probably be the shortest one simply off of how much they were doing at the same time. Shed just have to chalk up under something she could brag about when she won the whole thin back to back to back. Pushing up once more coming downs he aimed her third shot and took it. Though Fallon hit her in the same spot and got almost the same reaction.

"Guuhaaha.." The Japanese fighter shook on the ropes as her legs started to burn from the movements. This was taxing on her all around and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Shaking her head she tried to push up a fourth time, she just needed to beat Fallon and end this whole thing quick. Pushing her tired head up she came down and fired up at Fallon's belly for what was supposed to be between her navel and her shorts.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next