Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 13 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 am

Fallon did not like the prospect of calling it quits, even if she felt like she could pass out. If she had to call it off, she would, but she did resent her friend suggesting it, though she knew Kyoko meant good by it. Still, suggesting it seemed to indicate Kyoko had a lower opinion of Fallon than the California girl might have believed.

Fallon didn't think it was conscious contempt on Kyoko's part. She knew her friend probably just made a hasty offer without thinking it through. She didn't realize what she was suggesting before she said it. Still, though...

Fallon took the punch with a look of agony on her face, limbs spasming, Kyoko's fist burying itself deep in her belly. The brunette hissed and wiggled a little bit, and Kyoko's gentle touch after the punch hurt, at first, before the burn started to feel a little bit good...and the light rub managed to soothe some of the pain. With a loud sigh, Fallon collapsed back down onto the floor, her whole body plastered to it, unmoving.

"Mrrgh...yeah...all of this...d-damn, my abs are gonna be like a black hole, sucking in any attempt at hurting them..." Fallon mused. She turned her head towards Kyoko and let her cheek fall to the mat. "You really want more punishment? Like, after all this? I mean...I don't think it should be any more penalty punches." She chewed on the idea for a second, a small grin finding its way onto her face. "Loser takes a spanking? Or did you have a belly-based idea already in mind?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:31 am

"No nothing like that. Maybe something like loser buys the food or has to wear something the winner picks out. Just something beside getting to say we won a contest would make it more worth it." She said thinking over ideas in her head to settle into for the final round. "Spanking? What still trying to smack my butt? Your going to try that anyway why would it be a stipulation?" She said trying to be funny, which was admittedly not her forte.

Sucking in air Kyoko wanted to be able to sleep off the pain still and laying down wasn't helping that feeling but standing up made her feel sore so she was pretty much in a no win situation. All she could do was endure for as her eyes would remain open and her body still moved and fought.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 am

Fallon chuckled, then groaned as that laughter hurt her gut. Even the tiniest little giggle seemed as though it would betray her right now. She just let out a low croaking noise instead and hoped Kyoko could figure out that she was having fun and being lighthearted. "Ooooh, well, I could probably find a pretty embarrassing pair of panties for you to wear...something with lots of unicorns and rainbows and...uurgh, lace..."

She grumbled a bit more, hand going down to her belly. It still stung upon first touch, but this time she was able to keep her hand there, and, after trembling for a few moments, she relaxed, her whole body melting into the floor as her fingertips ran slowly across her smooth tummy. She kept her eyes closed, still feeling those eyelids weighing heavily upon her. "But I could go for having you buy me food, too...or any other exciting stuff, really...if you're sure you don't want to make spanking the stipulation...like you said, you'll get spanked, uh, anyway...so that's only one punishment instead of two."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Fallon was trying too hard to laugh, at this point the pain from that looked like it could knock her out on its own. Still as long as she was awake they still had a contest. So Kyoko simply nodded her head and smirked at her remarks. "I'm sure your already undressing me for ideas on that stipulation." She said sighing as breathing was no cake walk for her a the moment either, she felt like her gut should be smoking from the bruises with how hot to the touch it felt.

"Yeah no spanking stipulation. Food buy it is, or you get to pick, food or funny outfits. Assuming you win of course. I can already tell you better have some money on you." She said as she wondered how long they should rest as much as she liked it getting too comfortable would make it harder to start up again and they couldn't afford that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 pm

"I'm not really hurting for money...but I am hurting for embarrassing pictures of you in totally ridiculous outfits," Fallon would muse, very slowly touching her wounded belly, trying to firm it up again. She could feel the superficial pain starting to subside, and the muscular pain, though it persisted, started to go deeper, turning into a burn in the pit of her gut itself. Not a pleasant feeling, but one she could fight through...

Yes, Fallon was going to be able to continue the fight. She was not going to give up until she rolled to two straight victories and beat Kyoko. And then she got to add on an extra punishment, thanks to Kyoko's reckless wagering right now. "I think I could find some nice, lacy, pink and polka dot bra and panties for you to wear next time we fight. Maybe add a big bow or bonnet on your head..." Fallon looked Kyoko over hard, really pondering the sorts of embarrassing outfit choices she could make for her friend. As she did, she slowly moved up into a sitting position.

"Alright, that image is, like...getting me up and ready to go again. I want to see you blushing, like, ASAP. So..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:01 am

"Oh good so you can pay. As for the outfits..well theres always your imagination...or some other challenge you might be able to pull off." She said watching Fallon try to recover, unsure of how well she was doing at that. Her abs weren't going to get any less red and honestly the both of them were not going to be able to wear anything tight fitting for some time. Hopefully when she takes the match it can all be worth it, she was really looking forward to the food she would get to eat.

"Polka dot bra and panties huh? and a bow? I'm sure that would look great on some sap who loses contests. Would hate to be her though." She joked as she saw Fallon's healing accelerated by the prospect of making her dress in funny clothes. Proof a good motivator is all it takes. "See that got you up in a hurry. Anyway its your turn to pick our poison so choose wisely. Would be embarrassing to lose the contest on your own challenge."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 am

Fallon chuckled and shook her head at Kyoko's taunting, definitely not going to take any of it lying down. She didn't—she sat up, her stomach smarting, but not leaving her in total agony, as she had been just a few minutes earlier. The little quasi-cat-nap did her good. She would be able to fight, and beat Kyoko, and put her in the most ridiculous outfit she could think of.

"Okay, here's the deal: it's not even either-or. Loser has to pay for dinner and she gets dressed up in the most embarrassing outfit the winner can find. Double the risk, double the reward." She snickered wickedly, feeling a little more lively again. "You're lucky it's summer and not New Year's. If it was, I'd dress you up like a New Year's baby...diaper and pacifier and everything!" She laughed, then rolled up onto her knees, stretching herself out. She ran a hand down her leg, then flexed both those lower limbs. They felt strong. Good—they'd need to be for what Fallon had planned next.

"Okay, next challenge, next easy victory for me," Fallon would begin. She pointed a finger upwards, at the pull-up bars on the wall. "We hang by our legs, and do pull-ups. Go up, come down...and then nail each other with punches."

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Fal opted for a third option decided that both of them would be the stipulation for the loser rather then just choosing one. In hindsight she should have known that but all she could do was shrug and sigh. "You do know that just gives me a big incentive to make sure you don't win right? Which balances out the newfound drive you've gained to win." She says as she waits out the rules.

Kyoko could barely believe the rules. Pull ups with her legs were going to suck and with the punches one was bound to collapse or give up super quick. "Well your not making it easy on yourself. Don't fall on me too quick with that." She said. Wondering who was going first.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 am

Fallon scoffed and flipped a hand in faux-dismissiveness at Kyoko's assertion that the suddenly much higher stakes were going to be a motivator for her as well as for Fallon. "Pssssh, definitely doesn't balance it out. I'm about a million times more determined to win now than I was, like, forty-five seconds ago," she laid out for her Japanese friend, before getting up and laying out the rules of their next contest: the dreaded pull-up bar showdown. This was Fallon's greatest idea yet, and she had been saving it for her final choice, hoping Kyoko wouldn't steal it. Of course, as she ran a hand over her wounded belly, she started thinking that she probably should have done it first, rather than fifth, in their lineup.

Kyoko looked almost scared by the choice, and maybe Fallon should have been, too, if she wasn't so blinded by her competitive spirit. "Ha, we'll see who's falling quick. You haven't done much damage to my legs yet, so as long as I, like, uh...make sure to take a deep breath to charge 'em up beforehand." Slowly, very slowly, Fallon would rise up onto her feet, feeling herself wobble a little bit, before steadying.

"Ooof...there. Think you can stand up?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:36 pm

"Well so am I and I have the determination to not be used for whatever fun little clothing idea you had in mind. Plus I never have any attention of being beaten twice to back me up." Kyoko asserted as Fallon started to explain her rules, she wondered how long had Fallon been thinking about it. She had seen the girl looking at them constantly as if forming an idea and this was clearly the direction she opted to go into. Though it was going to suck having to pull herself up it was going to have to work if she wanted to win.

"Its not your legs I'm worried about, it how you intend to pull yourself up with your stomach being as soft as the food my grandma eat." She said slowly pulling herself up despite her bodies obvious protest to the move. Kyoko staggered and brought her hand to her belly. "Still going strong."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next