Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 6 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Yori smiled over to her friend, while letting her shoulder circle a bit. Then the mature Japanese would grab the living room table, which was a solid wood table, before pulling it over into the next corner. Yori would turn around and look right at Kara. “I must admit I don´t own an own ring I have standing around here anywhere. So we have to suffice our self with my living room… but we got plenty of space here so this should be no problems or?”

After that Yori would step even closer to Kara closing all distance between them. “So if you are ready to go.. I am just waiting for you!”, said the mature woman before she tried to warp her arms around the Chinese woman and squeeze her a bit while smiling right into her eyes. Yori would try to lean forward a bit using her high and weight to get her a advantage without using much strength. Yori planned to slowly push her opponent backwards right against the next wall. “Let us see who was just talking…. “, she would whisper to her. “And don´t forget to have any fun!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 am

Kara would help her friend after seeing the Japanese woman move her living room table and started moving some other stuff out of the way. As like the martial artist had expected Yori did not have a wrestling ring but by moving some of her stuff out of the way they could create the space they needed in the living room.

''I can see we got the space we needed after moving a couple of things out of the way Yori'' replied the martial artist as the other woman closed the distance between them and wrapped her arm around the Chinese woman and squeezed her for a bit. Seeing that Yori wanted to start things off right away Kara would do the same as she started into the former boxer's eyes as she whispered ''your right it time to see who was just all talk and don't worry I always have fun kicking my opponent's butt''.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 am

Yori smiled when she heard what her opponent whispered to her. The Japanese woman pressed her head forward bringing the foreheads of the two women together… now it was her time to show how strong she really was. The Japanese woman would try to squeeze Kara a bit before trying to bow backward, hoping being able to lift the Chinese woman up from her feet end hold her in the air. She would even try to shake her a bit and make her dizzy that.

“So let me see how you kick as my sweet… I am looking forward to see your power in action now…”, whispered Yori up to her opponent while smiling right into her face. Yori tried to press as much air out of her opponent as she could and wore her down like this. It was exhausting for her as well… but if it was working she could keep this up for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Kara would not back down as Yori pressed her forehead against her own and would just smirk as she was slowly for the moment being forced to bow backwards thanks to the pressure the former boxer put on her by squeezing her for a bit. Not one to take this lying down she would squeeze right back hoping to force Yori to bow backwards as she whisper in reply ''you will get to see my power but I have this feeling you regret it once you see it first hand''.

I the martial artist was unsuccessful in forcing Yori to bend backwards she would try to place her feet behind the former boxer's leg and push with all her might to try and trip the Japanese woman over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 pm

YOri was smiling right into the face of her opponent and she felt that Kara was starting to work against her as well. Finally it was going to get funny. Yori tried to do anything to hold them in position or fight herself into a better position right now, but it was pretty equal between the two women so there wasn´t much of a prose to see.
But suddenly the Japanese felt how a suddenly a leg was behind her and she almost fall over it. Luckily the mature woman was able to caught herself and needed to stumble backwards a few steps being able to keep standing on her feet but she wasn´t standing very safely.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:13 am

Kara thought for a moment she was in trouble until she was able to place her foot behind her opponent's leg and push Yoi over it in an attempt to cause her to trip and fall on the ground. This unfortunately did not happen to the martial artist regret as the former doctor would only stumble backwards for a few steps but this was all the time the Chinese woman needed to try something else.

Trying to close the distance before crouching down would hopefully be enough for Kara to try and knock her opponent down and to fall onto her butt or back with a simple legsweep.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Just in the last moment Yori was able to catch herself again and avoid falling down to the floor. She would look over to her opponent with a smile on her face, before she tried to get right back into it. But it seems like Kara was faster than her and before Yori was able to do anything at all, the leg of Kara crashed right into her owns, taking her legs away from right under her.

This time the Japanese woman had no chance of catching herself and so it came that she fall right onto her butt, while screaming out in shoke. With a smirk on her face she would look at Kara. “Hey could be the age that you already forgot our rules… but didn´t we say no kicks and punches sweet… but of course cheating is the only way you could win this!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:12 am

Kara thought for a moment she was able to cause Yori to fall towards the floor when she forgot the rules and lashed out with a leg sweep as she hoped to take control. So when the Japanese woman got a smirk on her face she knew that she forgot something and when Yori mention the rules and was about to apologize when the boxer mention that she could only win by cheating.

''Shut up I forgot about that rule alright'' replied Kara as she blushed from embarrassment as she got down to her knees and would allow her opponent to recover to make up for breaking the rules a moment ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 am

Yori would laugh when she heard that Kara told her to shut up. She would look over to her and see that the Chinese woman was getting down to her knees… Yori would do the same but she would get up for that… now both women were down on their knees. “Don´t worry Kara… This is just fun we have here… so we shouldn´t see the rules so straight… I am just teasing you!”, said the mature Japanese woman.

After she was done talking she would try to jump forward right against Kara, hopping to grab her shoulders and press her backwards. Yori tried to turn this table around to get the upper hand onto her opponent and maybe being able to press her down to the floor. Yori would look into the face of her opponent with a smile on her face. She was enjoying this little fight here… and she hoped kara was doing it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Kara would soon giggle as she heard the Japanese woman was just teasing her as both were now on their knees as she just got into a defensive position as she replied ''good to hear as for a moment I thought you were serious their Yori''. Still it seems that the former boxer was not going to give her the chance to reply as Yori leaped forward causing Kara to almost be press onto her back.

With a last pitch effort the martial artist was able to make it so that both woman end up on their side as she knew if she got pinned down like what Yori had in mind she would lose their little contest and she did not want to stop the fun too soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next