Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bow down to your Queen!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bow down to your Queen! Empty Bow down to your Queen!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Lindsay would be heading to the gym. It was pretty late at night but AFW's gym were open 24/7 and she preferred to workout in an empty gym. Much more serene and calming. Although she did hope for some sort of no name girl to make her training dummy for tonight. Smirking, she walked into the locker room, changed into her workout outfit and walked into the gym. Looking around, she hoped she'd find a victim to make her new pet for the night.

Lindsay's workout:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Bow down to your Queen! Empty Re: Bow down to your Queen!

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Selena just finished her work and wanted to train for her next match. She opened the door of the AFW Gym and looked around seeing only some people. She was quite happy to see almost novbody since she where ashame of her body. As she wanted to join the changing room she got an eye on this girl in the red training outfit. She looked quite intresting and stared at her for a long time.

Spoiler:

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 pm

As Lindsay looked around to see who to make her new pet, she would notice a young little girl staring at her, wearing what appeared to be an outfit similar to a waitress. Scoffing she would call out to that girl, "Oi there lil' girl, don't you know it's rude to stare at others? Especially at your superiors?" Lindsay wouldn't bat an eye at all considering there was only a three other no name girls in the gym and they all appeared glad that they weren't getting called out by the red amazon woman.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Selena was still staring at her girl as she noticed that she was talking to her. " Oh do you mean me?" Selena would ask in a quite nervous way. She would walk over to the Red Amazon and ask her:" Can i help you? Do you want something to drink?" Selena would ask while still were at her job as a waitress in her mind.
The girl looked quite confused. "I am sorry was still in my job..."
Selena would then just walk away to the changing rooms. Bit she got stopped by the girl again.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Lindsay would have a puzzled look on her face when the little girl would suddenly ask her if she wanted a drink. The three other girls would chuckle quietly, finding the girl adorable but would quickly look away and mind their own business when Lindsay started to walk up to the little girl and look down on her.

"Are you right in the brain love? Do you know where you are lil girl?" Lindsay asked as she looked down at the girl.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Selena was quite unsure why the girls giggled but would just walk away as she got dtopped and asked if everytging is alright.
" I am at the gym i know. I am not that stupid as you" she would just let not knowing what consequences could happen to her.
" Now let me go and just go train bitch and let me alone.!" She would say and walk away again. Selena was just here to let out all her stressed things  from her work get out in the gym.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Lindsay's eyes would twitch when the little girl called her a bitch and the other three girls would immediately pay no attention to the poor little girl and Lindsay as Lindsay would suddenly grab the little girl in front of her and throw her into the locker room. Following suit, she closed the door to the gym and picked the little girl up before slamming her against the lockers, towering over her with her bigger stature.

"Listen love, you must be new but regardless of that fact, you do not call your Queen a bitch," Lindsay said in a threatening tone as she towered over the waitress girl, "And I'm not in a very forgiving mood but I'll make a little exception. I'm looking for a sparring partner. So how about we take this back to my place, you and me. If you beat me, I'll let that little stunt slide, if you don't, well...I guess I'll make you my little own little waitress, love. Or are you too scared to face your betters?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:28 am

Selena was quite unsure what to think about it. But why should she declined it. She was always fighting with her friends and sister in a apartment and some years ago she was always winning her fights.

"Alright queen of the bitches! I accept your challenge! Just let me get ready and I will come over to your house." Lindsay would then tell Selena her address and one hour later she would arrive at her home.

" Ding Ding! " The bell would rang at her house when suddenly Lindsay opened the door in a ring attire. Selena still in her waitress outfit would look into Lindsay's eyes.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Lindsay would open the door to see the little girl standing there, nice and confident. Well she wasn't going to let that little girl stay that way. Without even saying a word, Lindsay would grab Selena by her shoulders and pull her into her apartment before snaking her arms around the waitress and lock in her signature sleeper hold! Lindsay would lift Selena up into the air into a hangwoman sleeper hold and close the front door with the back of her boot as she carried Selena in while keeping her in the sleeper!

Bow down to your Queen! Lindsa18

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Selena was grabbed right as the door opened. She trief to get Lindsay's arms apart but it was impossible to get out of the sleeper hold. She would cry and try to say :" That...was...un...AHHHH.....fair!" She would struggle around kicking around but was easily dragged by her opponent into the living room. "Let me go!" she would tell Lindsay while trying to hit her somehow with punches, kicks and missed headbutts.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next