» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mystis VS. Orochi

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mystis VS. Orochi - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystis VS. Orochi

Post by Valyn Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Mystis got to her feet slowly her legs trembling her body felt spent. She nodded to the ref that she could keep going even though she felt like her body weighed a hundred pounds. She grinned to Orochi panting hotly her face flushed. "That was...so hot and wrong..." She slowly moved towards her opponent her hands up ready to go.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 am

Orochi grinned when she saw Mystis standing up despite her orgasm earlier. "Well, why don't you show me the right way, then?" She asked as she went to circle her opponent, as if trying to find an opening that she could capitalize on. Then, she would rush towards the redhead, attempting to lock up with her. She would try to use her size in order to overpower Mystis.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Mon May 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Mystis was way to out of energy to try and even think about going toe to toe with her opponents strength. So the moment Orochi came rushing in Mystis moved to the side to catch her in a drop toe hold and sending her opponent crashing down to the mat with her own momentum. If that worked she'd quickly make her way on top of her opponent and grab for one leg and crank it back in a single leg Boston crab while her other hand moved in between her opponents leg and begin a slow firm rub on her thong covered crotch.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Orochi was caught off-guard when Mystis moved aside and caught her in a drop toe hold, sending her crashing down to the mat due to her own momentum. Before she could get any chance to get up back, Mystis went on top of her before applying a single leg Boston Crab on her, effectively trapping her underneath the redhead!

And if that wasn't enough, Mystis then proceeded to rub through her thong-covered crotch, sending a wave of pleasure all over Orochi. She had to bite back a moan as she tried to endure her opponent's sensual attack. She was far more experienced in terms of her sexual attacks, so she had to be able to withstand anything her opponent had in store for her. Still, she couldn't stop her own juices leaking out of her sex, slowly drenching her own thong.

"Nnnh... j-just you wait, you won't be enjoying this... aahn... for long," Orochi said to her opponent as she continued to endure Mystis' assault on her nether region. But, she was aware that her endurance would soon run out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 3:39 pm

"Maybe not but you will." She quipped back as her fingers pressed into the thong slightly rubbing up against the other woman's lips. She could feel the juices seeping out running over her fingers which brought on a fire in her own core at having this woman so wet and ready for her. She wanted to take her time but she also knew that she couldn't play around too long before her opponent actually tried and escaped.

Her thumb teased up and down over the soaked cloth pressing firmly into it so she could feel it pressing against her swollen sex. Her other arm keeping​ her leg secure as her firm ass rubbed down onto Orochis back mixing pain and pleasure. Slowly but surely her fingers pealed away the thong from her crotch and her finger slowly inserted itself into her weeping sex followed by another one that plunged deep inside her hooking and pumping inside of her.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Orochi let out a cry of pleasure when she felt Mystis inserted her digit into her sopping wet sex. Then her body tensed up when the redhead slipped one more finger, and she could tell that if she did not do anything, she would probably reach her limit. Then again, the victory condition for this match was to knock her opponent out via multiple forced orgasms, so taking one orgasm wouldn't hurt her in a long run, as long as she could keep herself from being knocked out. Plus, she needed some sort of release after receiving such intense pleasure from her opponent.

"Ooooh!! Mmmhh, y-yeesss!! Oohhh yeesssss!!!" Orochi yelled out, her mind was turning blank as she received both pain and pleasure from Mystis. Her lower half was twitching, her pussy leaking out more juices. She could feel her that she was about to reach her limit, and while it's a bitter pill to swallow to have herself be overpowered by her opponent in such a way, she wouldn't complain much as long as she could experience such intense arousal by the redhead's hands. "F-fuck me!! Fuck me!!!" She screamed out, wanting her opponent to ravage her pussy so that she could experience a mind-blowing orgasm!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 3:56 pm

There was something about​ hearing Orochi scream for an orgasm that made Mystis want nothing more than to give it to her. "Your wish is my command." She said as she plunged a third finger into her pussy and started pumping them into her savagely fucking her harshly with her fingers. She let out her own moan as she rubbed down onto Orochi with her ass. "Yes cum for me! Give me your juices!"

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Orochi let out a high-pitched scream of pleasure as Mystis slipped one more finger into her snatch, pumping in and out without mercy and reservation. "Oooohhh!!! Oh fuck!!! Nngghhh!!" Her mind had turned blank due to the intense pleasure she was currently experiencing, and she was sporting a silly expression on her face as her tongue lolled out and drool dribbled down to her chin. It's only a matter of time before she finally reached her orgasm.

"Ooohhh, c-cumming!!! I'm cummiiinnggg!! Uooooohhhh!! Nngguuuuhhhn!" When she finally reached her limit, she screamed out in ecstasy as her sex juices spurted out of her pussy, drenching Mystis' hand and the mat below her. "Oouuhh... ngguuh..." Small spurts of juices came out of her pussy as her orgasm slowly subsided, and she shivered, feeling a large portion of her strength depleted thanks to the orgasm. Her lower body twitched as a pool of her own cum formed under her.

She needed to recover her lost strength, or else she might end up losing against Mystis in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Mystis pumped her first fingers into Orochi as she orgasms prolonging it as long as possible getting her to coat the floor and her hands with her nectar. As her opponent came down from the orgasm she smiled letting opponents leg go and slipped her fingers out of her spent sex. She hungrily licked the juices from her fingers like a starved kitten that needed it to survive. She grinned at the the delicious taste and slowly got off very opponent.

She should of followed up but Orochi had let her up so she would let her do the same. At this point she really didn't care if she won or lost she was just enjoying herself with her opponent. She would lean against the ropes panting hotly as the crowd was in an uproar over such a hot and messy match. "I could get addicted to how good you taste."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Orochi's orgasm was prolonged a little due to Mystis continuing to pumping her fingers into her loose snatch. Still twitching, Orochi spurted out more juices from her pussy. When her orgasm finally subsided, she would take her time to recover before she rolled over to her side. Her pussy was still throbbing with excitement after experiencing such a mind-blowing orgasm earlier, and as the woman regained her clarity, she was thinking about returning the favor.

Luckily enough, Mystis seemed eager to be fucked again. Noticing the pool of her own cum, she would go to slurp some of it into her mouth, filling her own mouth with her own cum. After that, she went over to Mystis, cupping her face and leaning forward to press her lips against the redhead's. She would spit the juices from her mouth into Mystis'.

"You love it, don't you? The taste of my cum, I mean..." Orochi would break her kiss after transferring the cum from her mouth into Mystis'.

At the same time, she would start undressing Mystis, fondling and squeezing her breasts as she did so. She wanted to remove everything off of her except her thong so that she could have her way with her without any hindrance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next