» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mystis VS. Orochi

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mystis VS. Orochi - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystis VS. Orochi

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Mystis accepted the kiss happily drinking down the sweet delicious cum as it was spit into her mouth and moaned hotly. "Yes, god yes I love the taste of your cum, I'd have it on tap if I could."
The way her opponent was just got her so indescribably hot that she didn't even know what to do with it. So she would just just enjoy every bit of it no matter what happened.

AS Orochi started fondling her breasts and squeezing them she gave a delicious cry of pleasure and pressed her breasts into her hands not seeming to care that she was being stripped down. Her own hands fondling at Orcohi pawing at her breasts her fingers teasing her nipples and tugging at them though she was definitely under the control of Orochi to actually be trying to fight back.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Now that Mystis was reduced to nothing but in her thong after Orochi discarded her clothes, Orochi would like to have her way with her. She moaned a little as the redhead attempted to fight back by playing with her breasts, but she just smirked, slowly feeling energized after experiencing such an intense orgasm earlier. She would let Mystis to play with her breasts some more, enjoying the feeling of having her nipples teased and pulled as she would also do the same to the redhead, tweaking and twisting those nipples of hers before kneading and fondling her fleshy orbs.

"Hehe... such a dirty little slut you are..." Orochi crooned as one of her hands traveled down to Mystis' nether region before she started rubbing her sex through the drenched fabric of her thong. "Well then... let's hear that slutty voice of yours. I want you to scream..." She whispered lustfully at her opponent before she tugged the thong aside to give her direct access to her pussy. Then, she would plunge one finger into her snatch, pumping her finger as rough as she could in order to bring the redhead to her limit. At the same time, she would continue kissing her passionately, having their tongues wrestle against each other in a battle for dominance, and from what she could tell, she was already winning.

After a while, she would add one more finger into Mystis' pussy, fingering her with absolute gusto in her attempt to bring her to the height of her arousal! Since she wanted it, she would gladly give it to her!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Mystis was powerless at the moment she wanted this she wanted Orochi to finger her and make her cum she needed it really. She cried out sweetly as the finger plunged deep into her wet achy pussy that was so hot and ready that it sent shockwaves throughout her body that made her write against the ropes and her opponent. Hr mouth pressed back into Orochi's hungrily kissing the woman in a desperate way her tongue easily loosing the wrestling battle in her mouth it was a moment of full domination for Msystis and she reveled in it.

AS the next finger plunged into her she lost it she screamed loudly as her body convulsed and she began to cum hard. Very hard. She bucked and writhed her body unable to control itself as her orgasm ripped through her entire being.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Orochi laughed as she brought another orgasm out of Mystis, stirring her fingers inside the redhead's pussy to prolong her orgasm before finally pulling out. Then, she would take some of the juices into her palm before bringing it to Mystis' face so that the redhead would have her face entirely splashed by the sex fluid, hoping that she would also swallow some of it.

After that, Orochi would drag the redhead to the middle of the ring, letting her lay there, making sure to spread her legs. She would also take off her thong, rubbing it all over Mystis' face before she went to the ref, asking her something.

"Will you be dear and fetch me a strap-on? Give me a thick one, m'kay?" She said to the referee, purring all the while. The cute ref then slipped out of the ring in order to retrieve the item in question.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Tue May 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Mystis could do nothing but swallow down the juices as they were smeared first by orochis hand and then her own thong as she was put on her knees a quivering mess. Her face pressed into the mat as she breathed heavily and whimpers softly her legs good and splayed out her sweet pussy on display for everyone. She didn't even hear what Orochi was asking for she was just gone.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 5:43 pm

After a while, the ref returned with the requested item. Taking the appropriately-colored purple strap-on from the ref, Orochi would put it on herself. Then, she would go back to where Mystis was before she flipped her over, spreading her legs and making sure to make her lay on her back.

"Open wide, darling~" Orochi cooed before she plunged the plastic cock right into Mystis' waiting pussy, plowing her earnestly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Mystis whimpers as she was flipped onto her back sprawled out drained from her orgasms. Her legs splayed open to Orochi she couldn't do anything to stop her opponent. She screamed in pain and pleasure as the strapon plunged deep inside of her and her back arched off the mat as she shuddered. "Fuck!" She screamed and writhed as her juices spilt out of her as she was split open.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Orochi laughed as she continued fucking the girl below her, moving her hips back and forth as she plunged the strap-on into the redhead's pussy. "How does it feel, slut? Does it feel good to have your slutty pussy fucked? Want me to spread it open more?" She would bring one of her hand to Mystis' clit, playing with the nub with her thumb while the other hand would go to her breast, squeezing and fondling her one breast. She would move her face to the other, sucking at her nipple. "Mmmm~ nnch~" Without showing any ounce of mercy, she would continue plowing Mystis' pussy until she reached her limit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5