Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

While she was suffering on the floor with huffs and puffs, her opponent seemed to have a little problem with the decision of the referee. While it seemed that she had been unfairly treated with that stuff, Ise had made the observation that these things tended to even themselves out.

As she was in the process of rolling around, she spotted a shade that grew bigger and bigger. She was not totally sure what was about to happen, but there her veteran bonus came into play as she would put her knees up in a defensive move to impale the other girl on them.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match - Page 4 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 am

Melody soared through mid-air, naively thinking that Ise wasn't in any shape to roll out or do anything else to counter greenette's high-risk manuever, thinking she would safely land on Ise's stomach or chest...

...until she finally landed, and was reminded of the big negative of "high-risk moves".

"GAAAAAAAAAH!", Melody let out as she landed stomach first on the officer's knees!

She quickly rolled off of them, and tried to soothe the pain in her hurt belly with her arms, while at the same time trying to get the air back into her lungs, all the while hoping she could do all of that before Ise got back to her feet and capitalise on her counter!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Sure,Garuga Ise was not the fastest girl on the globe anymore. In fact, she never had been really fast, but she had learned how to move around in a ring.

"Money can´t buy you experience."
With a final huff as if she was hundred years old, the cop would first get on her knees and look around. Of course she had delivered a hard hit on the other girl, but it was not a done deal that she would be quicker on her feet than Melody. So she would dig deep in her chest of tricks and attempt to grab the other girl by the ankles, draw her in front of her and lean forward to subject her to matchbook pin with the heavy officer on top of her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:44 am

Melody laid in the ring, holding her hurt abdomen with both hands as Ise taunted her over the massive difference in experience between the senior officer and the young greenette.

Melody would feel Ise's hands going at her ankles, dragging her towards her (and additionally, away from the nearby ropes), before folding her into a matchbook pin:

"ONE!"

Melody knew she could still keep going, but was met with resistance as she tried to force herself upwards, the larger woman on top of her making kicking out of the pin that much harder.

"TWO!"

But, still determined to win, Melody collected herself, and put her hands palms down to the mat:

"THR------NO!"

At almost the last possible moment, Melody would jerk upwards using hands, pushing the police officer away from her with her with her legs, breaking the pinfall as a result!

After the break, Melody proceded to push herself upwards, keeping her gaze at the officer in case she had a plan to fall back on after the greenette kicked out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm

For Ise, this part of the match was a make or break of some sort for her opponent. Sure, Ise had dished out some hard moves and played some rather rare used cards out of her bag of tricks, but this pin would surely test the physical capability of Melody, the cop was more on the heavy side and had most levers on her side, only brute force could save the pokemon named girl from her predicament.

"...Come on, come on..."
She murmured more to herself than her opponent, but was then taken a little bit by surprise when the girl managed to kick out and immediately made attempts to get away. leaving back a grinning Ise in the middle of the ring who went up from her knees and pushed back her kneepads in a casual fashion like at the beginning of the match to give the impression that she was not nervous or worried at all about the last minute kick out.
"Quite close my dear. You had not really expected that, did you?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:26 am

As Melody kicked the officer away from her, she slowly made her way to her feet. Ise was right, it was way too close, especially since the officer almost got the win from simply countering her Moonsault. Melody breathed heavily after the kickout. Slowly but surely, she was running out of steam...

"Yeah...but you didn't quite expected me to kick out either, did you, officer?", Melody would ask Ise while smirking at her opponent.

With both competitors on their feet, Melody would approach Ise, her hands in front of her, ready to attack. Once close enough, she would attempt to throw a small combo of 2 jabs to Ise's face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm

"Now that is a very interesting question, what did I actually expect from you? You know, I actually only agreed to this match because I wanted to see if you are someone who is good enough to invest time and dedication in. I have indeed something better to do lately with my talk show and my duties as substance abuse officer or senior road agent."
The officer said while tilting her head to a side shortly with a questioning impression before her opponent sprang into life again with a short combination the cop would seemingly take with some difficulties before attempting to counter with a big chop to the breast of the other girl on her own.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:39 am

Melody wondered as she launched her fists into Ise's face after Ise's words, how was she showcasing herself to the officer at this point? Was she proving herself worth her time?

"No use wondering that now, I just simply will prove myself worth her----AGH!", Melody thought to herself as she tried to shake distracting thoughts out of her head, right as Ise countered with the chop to Melody's bust!

The crowd let out the traditional "WOOO!" that followed the chop, as Melody held her hurt chest with one hand...while trying to strike Ise's own pair with a Knife Edge Chop of her own!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Melody was obviously a little bit confused about what Ise meant with her confession that she had not only agreed to this match but actually asked for it. That was pretty funny, and at this point the cop had already found out what she wanted about the pokemon named girl.

And Melody did indeed not fail in the categories only Ise knew about in her own little universe, delivering a chop to the chest of the cop.
"WHOO!!"
chanted the crowd when the chop hit her chest and she bended a bit forward from the impact and to soothe the red mark that would probably appear on her chest before she would retaliate with another chop!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:10 am

The satisfying "WOOO" from the crowd brought a smile to greenette's face...until Ise would once again return the favour!

The crowd once again repeated the "WOOO" while Melody held her chest in pain...

...but planned to literally return twice as much to Ise.

While holding her hurt chest, the greenette would wind up her other hand, preparing to deal 2 chops to Ise's bust while simultaniously trying to force the officer in the corner to beat her in the contest of Knife Edge Chops!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next