Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
Vcom7418
Mystery Dragon
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
Alexandra
Serpon
BootsForSpooks
BritBrat
Yori
St.Ambs
SleeperAgent94
LtLukas
Link-mon
LARIATO
FlameofHope
killcarrion
SimplyMoon
Lobo
24 posters

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 27 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:51 pm

I think it is a very good thing for wrestling in general that guys like Chris Jericho do not work for the WWE only. I heard pretty often in te last few weeks that the indy circus and Japan are becoming or already are quite lucrative for the performers, I would not be terribly surprised if some of the midcard, be it upper, middle or lower, would seek their fortune away from WWE rather sooner than later.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm just watching the people on twitter who are all "I lost respect for you" to Jericho for his twitter stuff with Omega. and people want kayfabe back? XD

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Link-mon wrote:I'm just watching the people on twitter who are all "I lost respect for you" to Jericho for his twitter stuff with Omega. and people want kayfabe back? XD

People talk about wanting to be worked again, only to throw a shit fit when it actually happens. Smarks want to be worked, but don't want to actually admit they got fooled.

And while it IS good that the indy/Japan scene is doing so well these days, don't believe the rumors you hear that there's going to be some "mass exodus" from WWE because of it. Not everyone is going to be successful on the Indy scene, or get taken into the Bullet Club or anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Not a mass exodus, but I can see more people like Neville, Barett, del Rio or Aries leaving. Just making a shot in the dark, I would say Luke Harper, the Colons, Tye Dillinger or Dolph Ziggler could be candidates. Not that I think that Harper really wants out, but you never know with WWE, they obviously have nothing for a guy that is as good as he is and has been repacked for the 3rd(?) time. Or even another bigger name from the card regions of Dolph Ziggler, maybe Bray Wyatt. He´s a Rotunda and so is wrestling nobility like Cody Rhodes.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Let's be honest, Cody wouldn't be NEARLY as big on the indy scene right now if he hadn't piggy backed with The Elite and took on their main gimmick of "take every and any pot shot we can at WWE, because Meltzer and Smarks LOVE when we talk shit about WWE"

I dunno if guys like Bray or the Colons or even Tye would be that successful on the indies. My guess is Tye would start out with the most success at first, but depending on how things go, he'll either show he has great talent and put on 5 star matches and fans will love him...or he'll be another Damien Sandow, reveal he was never anything special to begin with, and fail horribly.

Guys like Bray and the Colons would not succeed on the indys, due to not having nearly the workrate that smarky snobs demand from their indy/NJPW talent.

Luke Harper could succeed on the indies, like he did before. Erik Rowan would be crucified on the indy scene.

As for Ziggler...eh. I dunno. It's mixed. I could EASILY see him joining Bullet Club and piggy backing off their success to become a big star and probably ROH Champion...but then I could also see him as being a lazy slacker whose appeal and prime has passed him by.

But honestly, those people aren't the ones smarks and such want to see leave WWE. Owens, Luke Harper, Styles, Nakamura, Roode, Strong, Young, Neville, Balor, Joe, The Hardys, Emma, Bayley, Sasha, Some of the 205 Live crew, Drew, and The Undisputed Era.

Everyone else on the roster would not be welcome or wanted by fans on the indy circuit or in NJPW. Randy Orton, for example, would be utterly hated on any indy show he went on if he was ever released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 pm

I think both of the Colons are fantastic workers and could easily find work in the home country or in Mexiko like Carlito.

Bray Wyatt is a guy that indeed lives from his gimmick. True, he is not a Vader and surely not a Bigelow in the ring, but he could find work in TNA, RoH or smaller promotions. And even if that is false, recently a big german promotion managed to book Ryback. and anyone who can book Ryback can also book Wyatt. It is probably not the same as being employed by the WWE but if you are fed up enough some people take a paycut just to get out.

And what the other smarks want, tough luck. In high card ranks, WWE is probably undispited regarding money.
*Daniel Bryan will wrestle again even if it literally kills him. Just a matter of time in my opinion.
*I can see the Hardys leave WWE just for the heck of it.
*Strong only recently joined NXT and people are already tired of him.
*The booking of Roode is not glorious, but i think for him it is a dream come true to not wrestle in the impact zone and still be on TV.
*Drew was never really an indy guy in my opinion and he´s probably glad that he is back.
*I don´t know about Young. The guy was a hardcore TNAler and I though he would be there for life, i can see him returing there or on any indy circuit.
*Owens, Styles, Balor and Joe should have nothing to complain about.
*Cesaro will probably never get the accolades he deserves as a fantastic wrestler in WWE. It depends entirely upon him i guess.
*To be honest, I am not a fan of Nakamura. Neither of his wrestling, his character or his promos. His entrance is hot stuff though.
*Sasha gives me the impression that she is a little high maintenace. And Bayley, meh.
*Someone I could see massively succeed in the indies or NJPW is Charlotte Flair. Beside my massive fandom for her, even haters will probably admit that she is a very, very good wrestler. And she is the daughter of Ric Flair, that alone is enough to guarantee her a job.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Harrier wrote:*Someone I could see massively succeed in the indies or NJPW is Charlotte Flair.

NJPW doesn't have a women's division. I could see her being fairly successful in the Joshi scene in general tho. Stardom in particular would be a place she could shine really well if she ever decided to give it a try for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:44 am

Yeah well, I freely admit that I have only very rarely watch any match outside of the WWE and have no knowledge how these leagues are organized.^^

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:26 am

So yeah, Jericho's working Wrestle Kingdom against Kenny Omega, and Triple H showed up in ICW today.

I dunno what the hell is going in pro wrestling today, but I'm loving it.

Oh, but there is ONE thing still consistent in the world of Pro Wrestling...TNA's pay per view tonight fucking sucked. Total disappointment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:44 am

TNA doesn't exist anymore, Tai Razz Neither does GFW. It's just Impact now. And if it sucked, all the better, since OSW said they are doing a review of it.

As per Emma potentially going to Stardom? She would be awesome in Oedo Tai IMO.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next