Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Fif felt Eirina slipping away from her hold, but then the woman would drop herself onto her, knocking some of her air as she seated herself on her chest abruptly. "Guugh..!" the silver haired girl grunted, although her voice then turning into moans as she felt Eirina began to mash her derriere on her breasts. "H-haauuh... ooh..."

Seeing the woman winked at her only made Fif blushed a bit more, her form wriggled under Eirina's as the woman pinning her down to the mat with her weight. Her legs would eventually start kicking out while she bucked herself, her hands would also attempt to push the woman off her as she tried to topple her opponent off her. "G-get off meee..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Eirina was pushed off of Fif after she bucked, and she gave the silver-haired cutie a disappointed pout upon being bucked off and having her question not replied. "Aw, does that mean my butt isn't good enough. That's too bad..." she said as she would get on her knees while still looking at Fif.

"So, up we go...!" Eirina said as she would grab Fif by her arm before she went to pull the girl up alongside her as she got up on her feet. She would make sure to have the girl facing away from her as she did so.

"Well, how about this?" Eirina would then try to put Fif into an inverted headlock, trapping her face under her perfumed armpit. In this position, Fif would have her chest thrusted forward, becoming an easy target for the Frau Doktor to fondle and grope.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Fif managed to push Eirina off her, but that didn't really mean she's out of trouble. While she still adjusting her breath, the woman pulled her up to her feet, turning her around so she's facing away. Before she could react, Eirina then put her in the inverted headlock position, the woman's armpit covering her face while her body was forced to bend in a way that her chest was thrust up.

"Nngh...!" the silver haired immediately struggled, her hands trying to pry away Eirina's arm, although her effort was kinda disrupted by the scent of the perfume the woman had.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Eirina giggled upon seeing Fif's reaction upon being put in the inverted headlock. It felt slightly ticklish to have the girl's face pressed against her armpit, but this position made it much easier for Eirina to have her way with the silver-haired cutie.

"Aw, do you really hate this?" Eirina said in a faked disappointed tone, even faking a pout even though there was no way Fif could see it, considering that she had her face trapped under Eirina's armpit at the moment. "Even if I do... this?"

Eirina would bring a hand onto Fif's chest, latching her mitt onto one of the girl's tits before she started playing with the fleshy orb, fondling and kneading it to her heart's content. She would go for more later, but at the moment, she would grope the girl's tits through the fabric of her outfit first.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:15 pm

"Mwaah...?!" Fif let out a mixture of yelp and moan as she felt Eirina's hand fondling her breast, causing her to wriggle cutely in the hold. "N-noouh... oohh..." her squirming only rubbed her face against the woman's armpit, smearing the scent all over her.

Her hands gripped against Eirina's arm on her face, but that was more of a reaction to the massaging as she didn't really pull it away from her head. If anything it looked as if she's doing it to maintain her balance as her legs felt a bit shaky temporarily. Eventually she'd try to find the hand of Eirina that was playing with her breast so she could attempt to pull it away.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Eirina giggled a bit more upon having the girl reacting to her breasts fondled. "Hey, stop struggling, it tickles!" Eirina said between her laughs, but she didn't stop playing with Fif's tits even as the silver-haired cutie tried to get her hand off of her boobs.

Tightening her hold around the girl's head, she would make sure to keep her in place as she would start the next stage of her move. She wanted to see what the girl's reaction would be upon getting her own breasts directly touched.

"Alright, how about this?" Eirina said as she would slip her hand into Fif's outfit, going to directly grab the fleshy orb underneath. She would first try to find the girl's nipple while touching the girl's skin directly so that she could pinch it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:33 pm

"Hyeee...!" Fif yelped and bucked slightly as Eirina decided to go more direct by having her hand slipping under her top to touch her bare flesh. The pinching on her nipple further made her squirm more, her grip on the woman's arm tightened as well. Even if Eirina told her not to struggle, it just impossible for her to do so with the woman's hand sending jolt after jolt through her fondling on her breast.

The silver haired girl then seemingly lost her balance, her body leaning backwards to the point she began to fall towards the mats. She'd probably drag Eirina along with her if the woman didn't release her, but the fall would most likely have more impact on her rather than her opponent...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:28 am

It was getting to the point where Fif's struggling was making it hard for Eirina to keep her in place, and while she didn't feel satisfied with what she did to the girl, Eirina had no choice but to let go of her, letting her fall backwards, landing on the back of her head first. That gotta be quite painful, from the look of it, and she didn't even have to use her inverted DDT to do so.

"C'mon... get up, dear..." Eirina said as she would grab Fif by her arm, pulling her up with little regard to the fact that she just landed on the back of her head. "We've only barely started, you know?" Smiling lewdly, Eirina's hand would travel down to Fif's backside, grabbing a handful of the girl's asscheek, giving such meaty bun a tentative squeeze.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:04 am

With Eirina releasing the hold, Fif ended up falling alone to the mat, although that also made the landing less rough for her. Still she's left a little stunned for a bit, allowing her opponent to then pulled her up again with little resistance. She felt the hand of Eirina then squeezed her butt, drawing soft purrs from her as her lower half wiggled cutely in delight, her figure ended up leaning a bit against the woman's as she's looking to support herself.

"Uuh..." with her front pressed against Eirina's, Fif found herself blushing a bit from the sensation, but she'd then use the opportunity to wrap her arms around the woman's upper half in an attempt to squeeze her in a hug. By doing so, however, she'd end up mashing her chest against Eirina's, which would resulting in her squeezing getting lessened almost instantly the moment she felt their covered breasts mushroomed against each other... "Mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:30 pm

"Aaaahn..." Eirina let out a gasp when Fif went to wrap her arms around her upper body and squeeze it before she chuckled. "My, what a spoiled child..." she giggled before she decided to up the ante by grabbing both Fif's asscheeks, squeezing them both to grab a hold on the girl.

And then, mustering her strength, Eirina would try to lift Fif up by her asscheeks, spreading her butt while lifting her up before bringing her down with an improvised ass-grabbing spinebuster, making her land on her back first.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next