Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Fif could do nothing as Eirina stripped her attire to expose her breasts, still panting under the woman as she tried to recover from the orgasm. When presented by the question, the silver haired girl gave a brief glance to Eirina and the ref, although her answer was a bit ambiguous.

"Uuu... I-I don't know..." she replied, not really showing any sign of fighting back just yet, but not exactly looking like she's going to give up either.

The ref decided that any unclear statement meant that the match would still go on.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Eirina tilted her head when she heard Fif's response. Then, she grinned and said, "Well, I guess I'll keep on making you cum, then~" She would try to pull off Fif's attire, rendering her naked with nothing to cover her body. If successful, she would throw the attire aside so that she could focus on making the silver-haired cutie cum.

She would then get on her knees and part both Fif's legs to give her easy access on her crotch. Lifting her legs up, she would lean towards her crotch and start licking.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:56 pm

"Waah... w-wait...! I..." Fif didn't get to finish as Eirina would pull the rest of her attire off her, leaving her completely exposed, before then parting her legs and start licking on her sex. "Hnyaanyaaa...! N-nooo... I-I'm s-sensitiiiveee...!" she protested, trying to squirm away from Eirina's hold, her lower half wriggled from the sensation that felt sharper now that her crotch became even more sensitive from the previous orgasm.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:52 pm

"Aaahm... mmnch... mmm~" Eirina ignored Fif's protest as she went to town eating her out, tasting her sweet nectar greedily and hungrily. She poked into the girl's sex with her tongue, probing inside invasively to see how the girl would react.

At the same time, while eating out Fif's pussy, Eirina would also massaged her thighs, caressing and kneading with her hands. She felt so soft, and Eirina would never get tired of this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:24 am

"Hyaaauuhh.. n-noo... d-doon't..." Fif kept protesting, even trying to crawl backwards, away from Eirina as she felt a little sting here and there when the woman licking her due to her sensitiveness. "Aaahmm...!"

There wasn't much thought about the match left in her mind at the moment, with Eirina kept assaulting her sexually for a while now. Fif moaned and writhed, her arousal without a doubt building up again despite her protest.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am

Eirina kept ignoring Fif's pleas, working hard to eat her out without mercy. She even made sure to tease the girl's clit, occasionally tickling the sensitive nub with her nose while poking into her sex with her tongue. She was really determined to send the silver-haired girl into another orgasm, looking forward to see how many times she could take before she could no longer fight.

"Aaaaahm... mmmm... aaannchh..." Eirina let out lewd sucking noises while having her way on her opponent. She wanted to see how long until the girl came again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 pm

"Hyaaaann...!" Fif cried out loud and arched herself as she felt Eirina targeting her clit, her body began to jerk around as if she's having a mini seizure. "N-noot t-theereee...! Oooohh...! G-gawwdd... oohh..." she almost growled, her inside seemed to be zapped by all the pleasure she's receiving, turning her into another state of mess. "Ahhmm.... guaah... a-agaaiinn...! O-oohh...!"

The silver haired girl then tensed up again, and before long she began to spasm in Eirina's hold. "Iyaaahhnn...! Oooohh...!" she cried loudly in ecstasy, her juices flowed out from her sex, her body trashing around as she rode yet another orgasm. "Ooohh...! Aaahnn...! Haaaaa...!"

Once the climax subsided, Fif would be left in a mess, limping, her eyes rolled back as her face turned stupid, her cheeks blushing deep. She'd babble incoherently for a while, seemingly broken after the last orgasm. "Mweeh... ooh... gueehh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 am

With that orgasm from Fif, Eirina drank her juices, swirling the fluids inside her mouth before swallowing. Her body was also drenched in Fif's sex juices and she looked down on the silly face of the cutie.

"So, still can go?" The question was directed to both Fif and the referee. She wanted to make sure if the girl was finally drained, or she might need to work on her more to ensure her defeat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:02 am

Fif just kept moaning and writhing for a while, barely able to speak as the ref checking on her. Eventually she'd be back at earth from her heights of pleasure, giving the official a weak shake of the head.

"Guuu... n-no m-mooree... I... uuhh... g-givee..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:41 pm

It looked like Fif was unable to continue the match, which meant Eirina was the winner. Getting back on her feet, Eirina's arm was then raised by the referee, declaring her as the winner after the bell was called. Another win under her belt, it seemed.

"Well, thanks for the match, dear~" Eirina said to Fif, getting on her knees next to her for a while, leaning down to kiss her on her forehead. And then, she got back on her feet and walked out of the ring, making her way out to the exit, thinking about getting herself a shower next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9