Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:16 pm

As she showed more effort to break the lock, Fif then felt Eirina released her. The woman, however, would leave a parting gift in the form of a firm slap on her butt that made her yelp and jumped slightly. "Kyaa!" glancing towards her opponent, Fif gritted her teeth as she saw Eirina's teasing expression, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Uugh..."

Once she had gotten herself some breather, the silver haired girl would then launch herself towards her opponent, clearly looking for revenge of some sort. Fif would draw her arm back, aiming to land a clothesline on the chest of her opponent when she got close for a start. She rarely pulled a strike in most of her match, but at the moment she's a little out of idea and not really in the best state to think clearly, so her action was rather rushed. "Hyaaah...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Seeing Fif launching herself towards her, Eirina was prepared to move out of her way. The girl seemed desperate enough to resort to a strike, and Eirina would duck under Fif's arm before she would quickly slip behind her back. It was a perfect position for Eirina to trap the silver-haired girl, and she was thinking that it's about time she brought some heat into this match. Things had been a bit too tame ever since the start of the match (barring that one time when Eirina pulled Fif's outfit down to reveal her breasts).

Sneaking her right arm under Fif's right armpit, she would bring that arm up to Fif's left shoulder before she clasped her right hand with her left. She would try to keep her in the hold, making sure to make it as uncomfortable as possible. From there, she would try to fluster the girl by bringing her face close to the base of Fif's neck before trying to give her neck a wet, sloppy lick!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Fif's attack found nothing but air, but that was the least of her concern as it turned out. Eirina quickly trapped her after evading the strike, once again putting her in a disadvantageous position! "Aah...! N-no...!" Fif protested and tried to squirm around in the hold, only to have an abrupt pause as she felt Eirina's tongue running on her neck. "Hyee...?! W-what are you d-doing...?!" the flustered girl whined after she twitched cutely.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:41 pm

After ensuring that her hold was firm enough on Fif, Eirina would finally bring her other hand to Fif's breast and started groping one of those meaty buns. This time, she didn't wait for long to pull down her attire, and she exposed her breasts for all to see so that she could start directly kneading the fleshy dough to her heart's content.

"Come on now, Fif-chan... make some cute noises for me..." Eirina purred next to Fif's ear, allowing her warm breath to tickle her skin. She would also tease her nipple along the way, trying to gauge a reaction out of the silver-haired cutie. At the same time, she would also mash her bikini-clad breasts on Fif's back to fluster her even more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:58 am

"Aahnn...!" Fif's moaning became louder almost instantly the moment she felt Eirina's hand toying with her breast again, her body wriggling cutely in the woman's hold. All of a sudden she became assaulted with various sensations that's quickly weakening her resolve to resist her opponent!

The warm breath on her skin, the breasts of Eirina mashing on her back, and most importantly, the hand on her boob and nipple which making her really turned on. After some teasing earlier, her chest had gotten a little sensitive, and now it only became easier to arouse.

"Hweee... aaahhnn... n-no... o-ooh...!" it didn't take too long for Fif to start moaning shamelessly, her effort to pry away the hold seemed almost non existent despite her struggling.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 am

And with that, Eirina would continue playing with Fif's tits while keeping her in the hold. And then, her hand would trail down the silver-haired girl's body, sliding down the bottom of her attire, pulling aside the fabric covering her sex. "Okay, it's about time we do this..." she said before she started teasing her pussy, her fingers sliding up and down the slit without actually slipping them into her sex.

"Oooh yes, Fif-chan... moan some more, let out your lewd cries..." Eirina purred next to Fif's ear, letting her warm breath tickle her skin in order to arouse and fluster her more. Her fingers continued teasing her sex skillfully, looking to make the girl all hot and bothered without fingering her, or at least not yet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

"Hyaaann...! N-no...! S-stop s-sayiing thaattt.. aaahhnn...!" Fif barely able to protest as Eirina now have her fingers teasing her sex, just rubbing the outer lips without fingering her, turning her more aroused and weaker at the same time. She squirmed some more in the hold, especially in the lower half, as if she's trying to escape Eirina's fingers despite it being impossible to do so. As it was she's turning putty in the hand of her opponent at an alarming rate!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 am

Eirina was enjoying the sweet cries Fif made as she teased her sex, gently rubbing and sliding her fingers over the outer lips without actually fingering her. "Ehehe~ you're so cute, Fif-chan~ I'm really gonna enjoy this, huhu~" she giggled, playing with her pussy some more before finally going to town with her, slipping her fingers into her pussy, fingering her.

"Now, how does this feel, Fif-chan?" Eirina purred, pumping her fingers in and out of the silver-haired girl's sex, poking into her to see how she would react. She was looking forward to hear all her lewd and cute moans while she was having her way with her, right in front of the live crowd and the cameras all around the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Eirina's teasing only making Fif more flustered, and she felt more and more helpless in the woman's hold with her struggle weakening significantly from arousal. The moment Eirina plunged her fingers, she jumped a bit as if she just got zapped.

"Nyaahhnn...!" a loud cry came out from her mouth, her head rolled back slightly. "Aahhnn... o-ooh...! So-so goooodd...!" the silver haired girl moaned shamelessly, her fighter side seemed to have vapored into thin air with Eirina now stimulating her womanhood directly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Eirina was certain that she would enjoy every second of this, thrusting her fingers in and out without reservation, all while listening to Fif crying out in pleasure. "My, my~ *giggle*... of course it's good..." Eirina cooed, making sure to hit the sweet spots inside to ensure that she could deliver the highest form of pleasure to the silver-haired cutie. "Let me make it better, hmm~" she quickened her pace, increasing the amount of fingers she used to stimulate the girl.

At the same time, because of her holding Fif in front of her, Eirina would also rub her own tits against Fif's back, letting out soft coos as she did so.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next