Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm

"Haauuh... hnyaaa...!!" Fif cried even louder as Eirina picking up her fingering pace, intensifying the stimulations even further. "Aaaahhn... n-no...! I'm..." her body began to tremble, her legs had been shaky for a while.

It's as if she could just fall to the mat if Eirina let her go at this moment. The fact that she could also feel the woman's breasts rubbing all over her back, her breathing and coos washing on her skin, only turning her arousal more and more. She's approaching her limit as it was, at a rapid pace!

"...g-gonna c-cuumm...!" Fif cried between her moaning. "I'm... aahhhm... g-gonna... ooohh...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Frau Doktor Eirina - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Eirina was pleased to hear Fif's cries, knowing that she was about to reach the peak of her pleasure. Not slowing down her pace, she would continue fingering the silver-haired cutie, looking to give her what she wanted.

"Oh, are you gonna cum? You really wanna cum?" Eirina asked, purring next to Fif's ear as she continued plunging her fingers without stopping. "Cum, then. Show everyone what a lewd dirty girl you are..." she told the girl, sensing her climax incoming. Even she couldn't resist this, feeling her own nipples hardening from listening to Fif's lewd moans, and she would rub them against her back, drawing circles with them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:25 pm

"Hiyeee... c-c-cuummiiinnng...!!" Fif cried almost immediately after Eirina told her to cum, her body spasmed in the hold, her juices soon burst from her sex, coating the woman's fingers, her own legs, and the mats as well. "Aaahhhmmm...! Ooooohh...!" the silver haired girl continued to moan and cry blissfully, her trapped from writhing against Eirina's body, shivering, then starting to limp as her orgasm subsided.

"Hyaaauu... haauhhh..." she panted, her body leaning forward as it looked like she kinda lost her footing, most likely going to fall anytime the moment she was released from the hold. Her face looked completely silly after the climax, her cheeks were red from all sorts of feelings. The remaining of her juices still dripping from her sex into the mat, and the ones on her thighs were trickling down the rest of her legs. It's not an understatement to say that Fif had turned into quite a state of mess after that orgasm.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Eirina cooed softly when Fif finally came, spurting out cum after being fingered relentlessly. She would then let go of the cutie, letting her fall down onto the cum-stained canvas, looking at her fingers, drenched in her pussy juices. She would wipe her forehead with the back of her arm, feeling a little spent after working on the girl. "Phew. Well, that was fun..."

Looking at the silver-haired cutie that she had let go, she then asked, "So, still can go?" She remembered the special stipulation of this match where a wrestler who submitted to any submission would be penalized, and her opponent would be able to do anything she wanted to her for a short period. She was thinking of doing that next.

So, she would wait for Fif to recover. Meanwhile, the ref would check on Fif's condition to check whether she still can fight or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Fif first fell to her knees, then flopped face first to the mat, her butt sticking up. She moaned and writhed around, her body feeling quite drained after the orgasm. Eventually she'd roll over to her back, nodding weakly as the ref checking on her to signal that she could still go on. She just needed a little break at the moment.

"Uuhhh..."

Eventually she'd start to get up, on her hands and knees, before trying to stand up. It'd be only an issue of whether Eirina would wait for her to get all the way up or not.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 am

Eirina would wait for Fif to recover a little as she would stand a distance away from the silver-haired cutie. She would continue observing her, hands on her hips while she was smiling. She was thinking about doing something else on her after this, and she was looking forward to that moment. And she would never get tired of her sweet cries, and the idea of hearing more of them filled her with euphoric delight.

"So, are you ready?"

Eirina asked the girl as she would lower herself, assuming a stance as she would hold out her arms. She would wait for Fif to be ready as well before she could start rushing in to lock up with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:08 am

Fif finally managed to pull herself up, still looking a bit exhausted from her orgasm. That was when Eirina then rushed over her, engaging her in a lockup. "Uwaah...!" the silver haired girl gasped and stumbled back, before she'd try to fend off Eirina's advance. "Uuughh..."

It didn't look like she'd making progress as it was, though. Eirina was fresher after all, and for the time being, it looked like she'd be pushed wherever her opponent wanted her to go.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:50 am

With her still feeling fresh, Eirina had a very obvious advantage over Fif. Locking up with the silver-haired cutie, she would then decide to push harder, mustering her strength to make her buckle. She would push her down, trying to make her leg bent under the strain of the push.

"C'mon now... don't tell me you're already tired, Fif-chan~" Eirina teased as she would keep pushing, attempting to overpower her silver-haired opponent with pure strength this time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 am

"Euughh..." Fif gritted her teeth, starting to lose her footing again with Eirina overpowering her.

She's fully aware that she wouldn't be able to push back in her current state, which was why she decided to go with the flow instead. Dropping to one knee, Fif would then attempt to pull her arms to the side, aiming to disrupt Eirina's balance by yanking her to the side. If she could, the silver haired girl would even try to swing harder so she could somewhat throw her opponent onto her side or something!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am

"Eep!" Eirina yelped when she suddenly lost her balance when Fif suddenly yanked her to the side. Luckily, she managed to regain her balance, her soles skidding on the canvas before she gave an impressed look at Fif. "Well, that sure was something, but..." Then, she gave the silver-haired cutie a grin before she continued pushing, looking to bring Fif's body to the mat with her strength.

"Still not enough, sweetie~" she purred, looking to completely overwhelm her opponent with her push.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next