by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete - Page 7 Empty Re: Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2020 1:51 am

And like that, Toshiro's boyhood was relentlessly bullied and boob-drained beyond edging, up to another climax that promised to be even more disastrous than the previous ones with Yiaruu's large bosom ready to absorb a large amount of levels, once he would splurt out more of his white surrender.

And Toshiro did not disappoint, spasming in delirious extacy, cumming plentifully with a prolonged, muffled groan underneath her smothering ass.
"Mnnblubbbbb!! Mmnnnhhhffh.. @///@"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete - Page 7 Empty Re: Toshiro Vs Demon Queen Yiaruu - Complete

Post by USLMAN Sat May 30, 2020 1:58 am

Upon Toshiro’s humiliating climax, Yiaruu used her drain spell to steal as many of his levels away as she possibly could. The busty demoness was uncertain of just how many she stole, but she could easily tell the amount lost was beyond what the shinigami would likely be able to handle for long.

And once his climax ended she’d release his legs, letting him flop to the ground before levitating off him, allowing him the luxury of breathing once again for however long she wanted. She more than enjoyed the draining of the boy, but noticed that it had hardly made an impact, signaling to her just how drastic their difference in strength was.

“Hmm, just as I thought, nowhere near the heroes’ max level. But I suppose this was a good warm up if anything else.” She’d say, flicking her fingers up to once again suspend the shinigami in the air. “Now then, all that’s left is to put you to bed before turning you in to the Witch. Now do me a favor, and try to stay awake for my amusement.” The Demon Queen said, hovering towards him before wrapping her arms around his head, pulling him into the mid air breast smother as her magic kept them both in the air.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 am

Toshiro's face flared at hearing the demoness talk so casually of 'putting him to bed', like if he, a proud shinigami captain, was nothing but a baby in her hands.

Unfortunately for him, things were not much different from that, with the last spurt of stolen levels leaving him dazed and totally strenghtless. Not to mention the sexual exhaustion induced from his climax afterglow.

Like that, Toshiro could only squirm meekly when Yiaruu snuggled him up into her hovering cuddle-smother, his tired head completely buried into her love pillows as the petite shinigami struggled in the pityful effort to escape... Or at least to stay conscious.. 0///0

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat May 30, 2020 2:24 am

“You were at the very least a decent appetizer, much better than any of the humans I would be able to find.” Yiaruu commented, pulling his face in more as her breasts glowed more, the busty demoness using her drain spell to further weaken his resolve as he floated along with her.

“You shinigami posses an interesting level of abilities, but I suppose makes such as yourself become limited in certain situations.” She added in, her drain and suffocating embrace slowly eating away at his strength. “Perhaps before I help turn over the human world, I’ll pay your society a visit? I overlooked them before but this time I may have a more... interesting idea. Another warm up so to speak.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 30, 2020 2:33 am

Buried deeper into her cleavage cuddle, Tishiro was drained and smothered mire and mire into sleepiness.
The utterly embarrassing idea of a humiliating invasion of soul society from an army of busty demoness caused him to twitch in weak rebellous denial, but that only allowed him to be drained faster, soon reducing him into deeper drowsiness.
"Mmnfhh... mff... Zzzz...",
He would eventually relax in her smothering bosom, drifting to sleep between such huge soft pillows.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat May 30, 2020 2:40 am

“Out like a light.” Yiaruu commented, feeling Toshiro’s body went limp and he surrendered to slumber, passing out between her devilish sweet breasts. The Demon Queen would then release him, keeping him suspended in air as she began to hover, his body following as she passed through the barrier to Selunelia’s mansion.

She would then lover him to the ground, leaving him just outside the door and flicking her magic to ring the doorbell before flying away. She had business to attend to now and was eager to begin.

Meanwhile the door would open to reveal Selunelia, the busty witch catching the demoness fly away before giving a smirk of satisfaction. “Looks like everything’s gone well. She even left me a present.” She’d say, seeing Toshiro’s naked form before using her own magic to levitate him up, placing him over her shoulders to carry him inside. “This is turning out to be even better than expected.” She said, the door closing behind her as she now had a new drain subject.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7