by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

Post by Deus001 Mon May 02, 2022 9:02 pm

Truth be told, Adama had realllly enjoyed that. She'd brought Daichi to sweet, orgasmic release quite a few times in the past. Granted they'd never......linked their bodies together yet, but Adama had been indulging in pleasures besides. The white haired girl always liked using her feet to make him climax and had always enjoyed the way he worshipped them, but there was one thing they hadn't done. 

That was to do pleasures such as these during a spar, when they were combating each other. Adama had always been raised in a strict, disciplined manner and had always professed that martial arts could make someone a better person should they allow it to do so. 

Yet there she was, having just made her boyfriend cum in the middle of a roll about on the mats. Granted Adama had done so in such a way that all the students and her mentor in attendance had no clue that she had just bloody done that, granted there was a wet stain on Daichi's trousers and as Adama led him out the room and into the hall there was also some wet footprints left on the mat. Regardless Adama had just gotten away with something very, very naughty and honestly? She felt great! Indeed Adama had a beaming smile as she kissed the femboy and let him recover in the bathroom. The albino inwardly resolved now however, to simply play as she normally was. Blend in with the students and do her training now that she had fun.

But honestly? It felt kinda boring, Adama still went at it with the usual level of dedication that she had sure but it was the hangover after the high in her mind. She kept at it though and made sure Daichi didn't slack off just because he nearly had his soul yanked out by her feet there. Eventually the sun began to set now, Azrael would blow a whistle and loudly state "Very good performance today, class is dismissed. Take care going back home."

When the old man made to move from the room Adama would catch his arm and say "Grandpa why don't you go rest? Me and Daichi can clean the place up, as your best students its only proper that we handle the menial task no?"

Azrael raised an eyebrow, he would glance at Daichi to get a response from him. Were the femboy to agree to this task after Adama recommended them both he'd grunt in the affirmative and mutter "Kids these days. Fine just don't break anything and don't do anything disrespectful. Have a nice night." before shuffling out of the room. With Adama shutting the door behind him and gently locking it, waiting with her back turned to the femboy to hear anything he might want to say...........

Back to top Go down

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

Post by Scourger X Tue May 10, 2022 8:33 am

Okay, perhaps class was always fun for him. Granted, no yoga-fire was involved in their judo formation, but he was still grateful to be able to learn. One cannot become so close to Adama Saadia without learning all about martial arts and how important they are for making one a complete individual. And it's actually working! He can't remember last time he's felt this good about himself and his own capabilities. That's just another mark to his "Things that make him so lucky to have the best girlfriend ever" list.

Although right now training felt... Kinda unimpressive when compared to the thing that just happened, the fact that Adama made him her lil' milk bitch in the middle of a sparring, with everyone looking mind you, it was so surreal that he might just believe it was all his own delusion if the feeling in his stamina wasn't proof that it actually happened. He was actually caught a few times by his girlfriend spacing off here and there, she made sure to bring him back to the present with a few shoves before anyone caught up. He actually felt some relief when the class finished and it was time to go call it a night.

At least that would have been the case if Adama didn't offered them to stay for the night to clean up the place. "Huh? Nani?" Well, he didn't had that in mind at all. But at the moment Azrael gave him a glare and Adama did so as well, it was clear that the choice was never his to begin with. "I-I Mean, of course! It's only natural we must clean up after ourselves. Don't you worry, we gonna leave this place squeaky clean that we might even be able to play hockey as well Hahah"

It looked like his smooth talking wasn't enough to convince their master how bad this idea was, so the job was theirs for the night! Azrael did leave a last warning about how they shouldn't break anything or act in an unflattering way in this dojo, so no pressure at all. "You got it Mister-Boss-Sensei-Dad. We are hella responsible! And respectful as heck!" Finishing his totally-free-from-daddy-issues statement with finger guns, they both bid farewell for the night to everyone and closed the door carefully behind them.

Once they had the place all for themselves, he gave the albino girl an impish grin. "Y'know what this mean~?" Before she got time to answer his rhetorical invitation, he stormed off to another room, and came back with a whole lot of cleaning products as well as two futons that he dragged out somehow with his mouth. "Cpheaphinph Spheephopher!!!" (Cleaning Sleepover!!!)

Well, they did promise to clean up the place, so they actually had to do it. Japanese customs sure were useful here, the both of them probably would team up to finish the cleaning in record time. Daichi would make sure to use a cloth to wipe the entirety of the floor with a cloth, some Mr. Clean the old style, hips up and running around dragging the cloth with his hands like it was an old Japanese temple. Afterwards he would clean up the bathrooms (Still feeling embarrassed about the incident from earlier) until he was able to see his reflection in the toilet and the floors, also made sure that there was soap inside the dispensers, Adama took care of the ladies bathroom most likely. They dusted off the tatami, the mats, the decorations and furniture as well, K.P. was jumping all over the place making the work all that much harder by shedding her fur all over the place. They were extra careful, especially with the shoji, the paper walls that made the place look all mystique and traditional. By the time they finished tidying the place up, he did work up quite a sweat.

"Ooooof... Is it just me or is it hot in here?" The boy decided that it was time to get off those clothes, first taking off his gi to reveal his lean and beautifully defined torso that she helped sculpt these last few months with constant training, and then his pants for the second time today, ending up in only his boxers, smooth thighs and a layer of sweat all over his skin thanks to the hot temperatures that Japan was known for. "So... Wanna talk about what just happened riiiight here~?" He asked, laying down on the mat and then patting the side in front of him, inviting her to sit back next to him and then making a flirty face to indicate that she was using lots of clothes there herself. "I might have been the one to spill, but you were the one that got a bit waaaay too excited. Don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 12, 2022 9:11 pm

Adama was no stranger to cleaning up the dojo after the day was done, usually her old man would do it and insist that the white haired maiden enjoy her free time usually with her boyfriend. Yet Adama wasn't quite done with Daichi tonight, she hadn't forgotten the sweet, forbidden rush of bringing him about to climax secretly in front of the entire dojo.

It was no enticing seeing his cute face allllll flushed as she made him explode in his pants while also choking the living daylights out from under him. Put simply Adama felt a switch flip in her brain, she wasn't done tonight and she was far, far from sated now. Sure they'd done intimate actions in the past but that? That was something else! 

For now the siren would get as much cleaning done as she could, the female bathroom was sorted, any places the femboy didn't deal with was done by Adama. They made sure to have the dojo looking allllll nice and fancy just the way any good martial artist would want it done up. Kitty Princess was making a mess of things however with her fur, eventually Adama would gingerly pick her up and mutter "Get in the hall dearie." 

With that done Adama would check the time and see it was around 6:01 PM now, the white haired girl would wipe a layer of sweat off from her forehead there and breathe a sigh of relaxation. Adama glanced at Daichi with a little smirk as she saw him undress to his underwear, originally Adama might have chastised the lad for stripping in such a way in her dojo. Then again she had made him cream himself earlier, besides she was already eating the eye candy there.

Sure enough Daichi seemed to want to have a word there about what happened, that was the spot where she made him explode. The siren would remove her gi top and trousers, gingerly stepping out of them and removing her black top. Where she'd reveal her white lace bra and panty combo, her breasts had in the past couple of weeks felt........larger somehow. They strained the fabric of the bra there even, plus they were feeling akin to swollen too. While Adama's breasts were getting bigger however her body remained as toned as ever, she'd sit next to the femboy and kiss his cheek before saying "Oh that?~ Well, you were so pent up and cute looking. I just had to help you there. Why don't you thank your siren queen hmm? Unless, you think you'd be able to do better the second time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:29 am

Cleaning up the dojo wasn't that harsh at all, this time it was a bit more exhausting than normal though, since they just finished training and the heat was getting unbearable, although it was a good excuse to get themselves rid of those clothes of them, even if Adama did look stunning in that gi of hers~ He was glad that their pet wasn't around, it would be really uncomfortable if she saw them getting all lovey-dobey in there.

As said before, even Adama's gi looked godsend on her, looking at her in her white undergarments was simply... Better for him, not because he was a small pervert (Which admitedly, he was) but it was also nostalgic in a way that he couldn't quite explain, it was after all like this when they first met when her ring attire was a bit... Very AFW appropriate. And the first date they had, it was crazy for him to have someone he could feel so sheltered around and that she was also willing to bare herself for him. Her gorgeous hourglass figure and beautiful white hair and... Was her chest bigger than usual? May be his horny imagination.

He could count his blessings for having the life he has right now... If only he could be half the man she deserved, he's been working hard to achieve it, but he still didn't felt like hw was there just yet...

It wasn't time to think of such things, he smiled sheepishly as Adama kissed his cheek and lay with him. She played a bit about how he should be grateful that she helped him with his "stress" she wasn't wrong there, Dai wasn't against it, he wasn't even mad at her. Why should he? If anything he was the one who started the teasing with his kisses as they rolled around. But the emerald-eyed boy wasn't beneath teasing the Siren for her obvious fluster about the situation. "Oh, I have a lot to thank you~ You did got me there. But don't think I was getting serious"

Taking advantage of their proximities, Daichi would tackle Adama with care, they were on the soft mat, so he was sure that he wouldn't hurt her back as he laid on top of the girl. Now with them face to face, he was able to begin to kiss the Israeli's soft lips with his own, he could never stare too much at those golden eyes. "I didn't wanted to ragdoll you like that in front of Azrael-sama~" He said between kisses, then getting close to her ear and whispering to her some words before starting to kiss and bite her lovingly. "If you need proof, we can go at it again, only both of us~ A second match after the first time~ If I win I may spank you until I'm happy though~"

Daichi said, while he was a bit... Too focused on the moment, his actual bravado and seduction was his attempt at being more dominant and manly for Adama, he was more self-confident now after all, it was time to show her he had the pants on!... Metaforically, his pants were still lying around over there. He wanted to be a man for her? The first thing to do was that he needed to believe it himself, and if he made her believe it as well, even better~

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:13 pm

Adama felt a large mix of emotions, love was there for certain. But there was also......a hunger. There was no alcoholic effects there to alter the siren's judgement, what she did to Daichi earlier. It was driven by a need to assert herself, the girl had watched some of his.....lewder matches. In fact, what the femboy didn't know was Adama had recordings of them all in a playlist~ Granted Adama had refrained from expressing such things, she had yet to have another match besides the one with him but the lewd factor of Tension and Friction had managed to wriggle into the white haired girl's mind. And she wanted some.

Sure she'd done sexual acts with him here and there, but never had they mingled that and martial practise at the same time. Adama regardless played it coy there, playfully jabbing at Daichi as he tried to play it cool. Regardless he at least acknowledged the albino had one over on him there, right before talking big about how he wasn't serious. Adama lifted an eyebrow at it, he certainly looked like a writhing fish out of water when she was footjobbing him to heaven and back there~

Still the siren lightly gasped as Daichi tackled her to the mat, yet she wasn't worried. For she knew her femboy was all too eager to simply hold her there for the minute as he bragged and talked a big game, Adama chuckled at it. She didn't lock her legs around him there in the full mount there though. Instead the albino tilted her head playfully and said "Again? Sure fine by me, we'll just go until someone taps out or passes out. You can do that if you win, I win though? Hmmmm......you'll kiss my feet and call me mistress."

Adama would then place a hand on Daichi's chest and say "Before we start though, can you just let me stand up real quick? Wanted to just do something here......" were the albino to be freed she'd chuckle a little and move a hand up to her bra's back. Whereupon with one motion her bra would be undone, to fully expose her large, seemingly increased in growth breasts that bounced from just even the slightest of shifting. "Now let's see if you learned how to roll around~" Adama would settle into her aiki-jiujitsu stance then, edging slowly towards her boytoy to see if he'd be alright with taking the first step there~

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:42 am

Love's a tricky stuff. Specially love amongst fighters, if you'd tell Daichi that he would be a badass like in the videogames he played during his childhood, then chances were that he would believe you were pulling his leg. Yet, here he was, getting trained in a Real-Business-Dojo. And his sempai and lead trainer? His smoking-hot girlfriend, of course he wouldn't have believed it when he was just a geeky-teenager! Now though, that white-haired princess, a certified badass herself mind you, just proposed him a match to see if he could step up to the challenge.

"Sure! Get as ready as you can. Don't want you to think I've beat you because something wasn't to your fa.............vor?" Daichi had agreed to let Adama get ready for their little rematch, like any good fighter would do. It was just that it didn't cross his mind that she would get rid of her bra. Indeed leaving the melons that he's massaged time-and-time again for her~ Don't let the slight pink on his face deceive you, dear reader. The brunette was already accustomed enough to Adama's curvaceous body by this point. If this would have happened at the start of their relationship, he may have bleed to death right there from his nose, right now the siren just got him with his defense lowered, impressing him that she would use that.

He may have been stunned to silence by Adama's sudden lewdness, but it wouldn't last, for Daichi would shake his head rapidly and snap out of it. "So... Taking things to a similar state of nudity~? Me likey~" He'd say to his girlfriend. His mind was somehow still in the game, all he had to do was try to ignore how jiggly and distracting the Albino's boobs were.

Emphasis on try: Now that they were both ready to stat for realsies, anytime he tried to scan her body up-and-down for an opening, his eyes would get glued to her tatas that bounced in perfect harmony with the universe and only made him all the more concerned with doing a wrong move or doing one that wouldn't let him get a good feel of them~ Seemed like he was bewitched by Adama's body, and whether she knew it or not, she was already on the lead before any of them even got the chance to touch the other.

As the sweat on his forehead fell all the way to his chin and then dripped to the ground, Daichi finally got the courage to walk towards Adama and try to take her down with the same movement he used in the morning. He made it without realizing it, his head was on auto-pilot because most of his brain power was busy with the neuron-activation chain-reaction she just caused on him. The femboy tried to get his hand on Adama's thigh to try and trip her down like earlier. "N-Nice boobs- I mean! M-moves... But don't think you'll get to me just by jiggling around- I-I mean! J-Just by jumping around" He replied before making his move and attempting to avert his gaze from the siren's bosom. Oh, such a rookie mistake to take your eyes off the opponent, specially while also telling her how effective her little stunt resulted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:37 pm

Well Adama hadn't really done lewding intertwined with her martial arts, it had always been a serious affair with her. Fighting in underground pits and ditches made you more prone to wanting to protect yourself rather than get frisky, here though Adama felt her mind start to feel a haze over it.

The albino licked her lips as she felt her puppies dangle out there, it felt like even the slightest step would make them jiggle. Adama panted quietly to herself as she got herself ready as best she could, but she couldn't stop her urges to smirk and say "Hnnnn......merely making sure we're on an even playing field sweetie. Y-You always said my c-chest was a bounty of the sands~" god Adama swore they were swelling up if her erect nipples were anything to go by from this as they were underway now~

Still the dojo ambiance reminded Adama that Daichi was sparring with her still, she'd have to do her best that she could if she was to have the femboy at his rightful spot at her feet there. She took a deep breath and entered her grappling stance, it seemed that her boyfriend was going to the well a second time there with the opening he did in their spar earlier today.........

Adama's eyes narrowed to slits as she'd move to counter. It seemed almost......natural for the siren to do what she did next.......Namely she'd swiftly move in close and just seek to wrap her arms right around Daichi's head, to bring him right into the valley that was the gap between her breasts. Adama would blush ear to ear and beetroot red as she tried to just put her natural assets to good use there, there was just such a certain stirring need in her bosom that Adama couldn't help but drive in and seek to get a submission hold of sorts going there after all}

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Distraction was as good of a strategy as any. A philosophy Daichi had learned from the likes of Snake, Ryu Hayabusa and Carmen Sandiego. Yet, he honestly didn't thought that Adama would have it in her to use her body like that to get to him. She was far from an innocent girl as he can attest to. But this was something else! And what was worst? It was working like a charm. Perhaps he's a lot more familiar with her naked torso, and he's far from that scaredy boy that started wrestling for a living. But sue him! He was still only a mortal man and those tits were the stuff of legend, even bigger than he remembered from last time too, for some reason.

Things that he didn't think clearly at that moment, he was too busy trying to keep an eye out for her guard WHILE also trying really hardly to not get distracted by her Boing-Boing, this was a match after all. And she was the one who taught him to take matches as a life-or-death matter. Reason why he went to grab her leg, thinking that perhaps he could catch her like he did earlier today. Big mistake.

Not only did Adama saw his attack coming from a mile away, she also showed him just how far she was ready to take this strategy of appealing to his inner instincts~ "Mmhh?!?" Darkness, and softness, that's what his world became in a second. Daichi knew this sensation pretty well. She just grabbed his head and shoved him inside of her bosom! The heat from his face could almost be felt by her as the blood started to swarm up to his head (and another place as well~) and he changed colors like a chameleon! From pale, to red of embarrassment and soon blue if he didn't managed to breath in!

Far from being the first time she's done this to him, this one was different. She was keeping him there with some malice and persistence, Daichi tried to get out but the siren's strong yet slender arms kept his head in place, not even trying to move his face was an option, this softness was his whole world that embraced his entire existence, and the fruity scent of Adama's body was the drug that invited him to stay forever~ Only his determination of showing to his Princess that he wasn't a weakling was the only thing that kept him from giving in.

If she wanted to play that game... He was more than happy to retaliate! With some groping work of his hands, he was able to feel up the terrain of her chest and then use his fingers to try and use the sweet spots that he knew by experience were her weaknesses~ His fingertips sinking gently on her sensitive flesh, playing and pinching teasingly at the nipples, massaging to drive Adama mad. The match was still up, now it was more about seeing who was going to lose it first~

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:59 pm

Adama had never really enjoyed having such a large bust until recently, she had to tape it down before she did proper spars or bouts and it often just got in the way of things in general for the albino. Still her boyfriend Daichi clearly had no complaints ever since they got together, the way he could worship them and make Adama feel like the top girl around and since then the albino had made more efforts to let those puppies loose and in this 'spar' that they were having well........it was too tempting.

And if anything those funbags could make for effective weapons in a sort of submission here, because Daichi was ending up deeeeep in that valley of pleasure of plenty. Adama's face was tinted bright red as she lightly panted at this intimate contact, then Daichi put those hands of his to good use as he so often did for the siren and then she felt him going for those weak spots of her chest. Namely those erectly sharp nipples of her bosom, which promptly got pinched and practically titty twisted!

"A-Ahhnnn!~" Adama moaned out, she nearly went fully weak in the knees there! But there was more to this stimulation than what first met the eye for the siren, in fact with what Daichi was doing there he'd find that shortly after Adama would jut out her chest. And some form of liquid seemed to be found near his fingers, it wasn't sweat surely......in fact some sort of........milky scent would seem to permeate the air as Adama began to pant quietly and rapidly as if the very act of having her chest puffed was making her weaker with pleasure........

It seemed this had stirred Adama's mind to act at least, because she'd try to slip in her right leg to try and get it behind Dai's left ankle to let this bout go to the mat. If Adama could get things going down there she'd be a shark on the ground and would be hopefully in a better place to sink her teeth into the femboy's body there as her breasts seemed to be having a mind of their own there~

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:19 pm

For more than a few bad experiences of his from the past, Daichi knew quite well how sensitive the nipples were a very VERY sensitive spot. And it didn't took a lot of gray matter to realize that this was specially true for Adama. Her chest is after all, something that draws a lot of attention from everyone, like a siren's hypnotizing gaze, like a couple of pendulum that swinged ever perpetually, so beautifully and mesmerizing~ Although, to be fair. It would be pretty damn hard for him to ignore Adama's bountiful assets when they were quite literally squeezing his face cheeks. And hard times required hard decisions.

His beloved sweetheart was about to live up to her name by drowning the petite lad with her tits, so the only escape that Daichi could conceive was to start pinching at those nipples of hers~ Now, while that may seem a bit mean or haughty, specially when done to his significant other, you must understand that for all the months that they've been dating, Daichi has made it his work to learn what ticked Adama's clock~ He knew what buttons to press and how hard to press'em to cause a bittersweet response of pained pleasure. His way to tell her that he's still very much in charge.

That was what normally happened when he put his fingers to work on her soft mounds, but right now something was definitely different as a liquid with a very different texture to that of sweat, as well as the fact that a sweeter scent impregnated the ambient, different as well to that of Adama's pheromones... "Mmmmh?!" Puzzled by this situation and with his footing in jeopardy, taking Daichi to the ground would be no hard feat for the lustful waif.

His taut behind would crash down to the mat thanks to the albino succubus that still kept his head locked in the deep quick-sands of her bosom. "Mmmmmh! Mmmmmh-mmmh!" Daichi would keep mumbling nonsense against the supple flesh of Adama while the liquid that was escaping from the constant stimulation to her inflated breasts would send drops to his lips, as if it were godsent mana. Daichi's senses would be overwhelmed by the spontaneous taste in his mouth, that would soon turn to an effect similar to that of a shark tasting blood.

The short male would move around his head, causing Adama some tickles no doubt at the feeling of his features motorboating her as if it was the first time he's been in it's depths. Daichi's senses ordered him, no, BEGGED him to find the source of that precious ambrosia, which he would track all across his darling's skin as if he were a hound until his lips would make contact to one of her lips. If he were to find that indeed that godly taste came from there... Chances would be that this would be a good vengeance from her milking him dry earlier by returning the favor~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next