by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:40 pm

Adama felt her nectar just flow from her breasts there, she was convinced that the mat was no doubt stained with droplets of her milk as well as sweat and no doubt other fluids~ But they could get it sorted later on she reasoned, now that Daichi was defeated soundly the siren's mind was progressing towards tending to him. It seemed that draining her bosom was having a sort of healing effect to Daichi there and helping him regain his whereabouts at the very least.

She couldn't help but let out a loud noise that was half a moan and the other half being a very loud mooing noise once again as her udder was drained. On instinct Adama grabbed her other breast and squeezed it before shoving the nipple into her own mouth to sample her own sweet milk there, still eventually she pulled her tit away from her mouth as she felt Daichi rouse underneath her there and simply cradled his head in her waist and embrace~

"Hnnnn......" Adama muttered to herself as she would slowly shift her tit away from the femboy's mouth and stroked his hair and forehead. The albino would tilt her head with a chuckle and said "Hmmmm......well its late out now, would be a real pain to get dressed and go home.....I'll text mentor and tell him we just crashed out after cleaning......Let me just lift you a bit......" with that the siren would half lift and half drag Daichi out the room. Opening the door and allowing Kitty Princess to follow them to a nearby closet down the hall, whereupon when it was opened it'd show a sort of cubby hole, with blankets and pillows to rest in!

After helping Daichi get snuggled in there Adama would say "I'll just get our phones......so we can make sure folks know we're sleeping in tonight~ Wouldn't be the first time." with the albino giving a little chuckle at it as Kitty Princess bundled up into the little cupboard with them and nuzzled into the blankets as Adama would shortly return with the phones.

Shutting the closet door behind her so that they were safely bundled up inside there the albino would then sigh in contentment and rest her head against Daichi's shoulder, gone was seemingly her domineering outward expression and now there was that serene usual siren that was calm and composed. But content with a warm smile on her face as she muttered "I'm sorry if I went a bit too far, both times there it was just.....I couldn't help myself, then.....these things can make milk!.......You need to drain them again though that was........fun......." as Adama texted her mentor to let em know the kids were staying there tonight~

Back to top Go down

A Siren's Domain (For Scourger) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Siren's Domain (For Scourger)

Post by Scourger X Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:11 pm

Getting woken up by the milk of a beautiful albino girl, even if it was a nightmare that he was having, Daichi could hardly say that he really liked his life right now~ He lost a match against her in his attempts to show that he had what it took to best her in her domain, with very predictable results. Now she did mentioned staying in the dojo instead of having to change and leave the scene of the crime. And that idea sounded like a plan if he ever heard one! Specially since they now had to clean up once again for the stains they just left all over the carpets. "Awww jeez, if Azrael-Sensei looks at this mess we're gonna get it good..." He was separated from the soft comfort of Adama's thighs while she took him to the cubby hole with their Kitten, but almost immediately, he went for the cleaning products once again, good thing they were nearby.

While she went for the phones, the boy made sure to erase every trace of their little spar~ Took him a few minutes, but by the time Adama was back with their devices, he already had taken care of it, letting out a visible "Fiuuuuh!" Right after. Both of them went to cuddle next to KP, making sure that everyone was snug and comfortable. "I'm still a bit dizzy Princess, but I think I told mum that we'll be staying at the Jojo by accident, yare yare... Wait, she texted me back, she told me to use a comdo- NO MOM! It's not like that!"

Flustered by his mother's insinuations, he wrote at max speed that they would be staying in Azrael-sama's place, he lied about it having cameras so she wouldn't push further, he even shared his location to her so there wouldn't be any doubts about it... But as he did, he saw a strange mail arrive, he didn't knew the sender from anywhere. Astley? Wasn't that the Rick-Rolling guy? Adama started to talk to him, so he put the phone away to listen to her.

He probably shouldn't have told her that he was feeling dizzy, seemed like she was feeling guilty over the way the match was over. "Adama, Adama, babe, don't mind it, I am just peachy! Heheh, in all seriousness though, I was the one who started it, you only stood your ground, like you always should! It was all... Very interesting, I definitely need to massage you more. Wouldn't want you to overmilk yourself heheh~ But... Above all, remember a thing Adama"

He grabbed Adama's chin so she could look at him in the eye, and then he hugged her sweetly, surrounding her with the sheets of the bed and bringing Kitty Princess close to her chest, careful not to squash the poor cat. "I am proud of you, of being able to have a place in your heart, and that someone like you is able to go even through me to make someone respect her. You are a strong woman, never apologize for it, okay? To anyone, you're the Siren of the Sands and no one can take that from you, not even I" He reassured her while holding her tight, their pet's big, black eyes looking up on them both as if it was trying to understand the situation.

Daichi held Adama in place, he really was proud that she was still able to give him a run for his money there~ But still uneasy by the notification he just received, he looked at the screen of his phone while the hug still remained, he remembered reading something about a job in the subject...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:10 pm

Adama was feeling drained tonight, it wasn't the fact that she had her tits well.....milked drained in a sense but rather the day had finally worn her out there. She chalked it up to mostly being settled in at one spot nowadays, when travelling with her grandfather she'd go for 24 hours without sleep easy if need be!

But now that she had actually taken up residence here in Japan she found herself acclimating to a proper schedule. Her mind had gotten fuzzy at this point as she had nestled, but Adama couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at Daichi's words. Jojo? Weren't they going to get around to watching that sometime? After Kengan Ashura?

"Hehehe......" Adama murmured feeling sleep start to call her. Daichi spoke of how she stood her ground and the albino responded with a playful "Hnnnn.....I'll need you to worship my feet tomorrow, missed that after beating you actually......Do it to wake me up if your first okay........" Adama said as she wrapped her legs around Daichi's to keep him entwined with her for the upcoming slumber as she rested her head against his chest and traced a finger along his skin there......Huffing quietly into him before looking up at him with her beautiful amber eyes that glinted even in the darkness and the paleness of her albino skin.

"........thank you Dai.......Don't let anyone say things to you otherwise that make you doubt......You'll always be my treasure of the rising sun.........." Adama murmured, glancing over at KP the albino made a sush gesture to not disturb the pair before she'd finally mutter "Nnnnn n-night......" and rest herself there against her femboy-toy and probably rested more easily than any other night since arriving in Japan actually......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4