by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 3 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:12 pm

Vivienne wasn't one to really brag about her abilities, it wasn't the place of a maid to really do so. Yet it would be evident to those that interacted with her at length like Senji had that she was quite adept at things she wished to apply herself to, after all one couldn't have been the personal aid to one of the best martial art families without being capable of first aid and providing massages to help with workouts. Vivienne's eyes slightly widened at seeing Senji's frame there.

The maid could gain a reasonable suspicion that Senji had been through the proverbial and literal ringer, still rather than unnerve Vivienne it actually earned some intrigue by her and made her take a moment to admire the broadness of his shoulders also. Still the maid hadn't forgotten her initial purpose and after cracking her knuckles she'd state "As you wish, the joints are often the ones that go through the most wear and tear. At least one of my instructors told me so."

With that Vivienne would move to start soothing those aches, making sure to be gentle as possible at first to test Senji's soreness. Then when she got affirmations from the lad she'd press in more to start kneading those sores out of her charge. "Its odd, not long ago I was providing this for my master. They departed back to France recently......I hope my skills are able to carry over to a gentleman such as you monsieur." she'd remark with a slight chuckle~

Back to top Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 3 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:12 pm

Unlike Vivienne, he'd been so occupied with surviving given several occurrences that may have made Hiroyuki a solo act. So much so that he hadn't reached that stage where he could grab ahold of 'life'. Maybe it'd happen sooner or later, but there were more important matters to worry about. That isn't to say work and training completely consumed his time. He was forced to limit recreational activities, however. Was he going to make his reservations public? No, it wasn't Vivienne's or anyone else's issue. He'd just need to keep his head up until he couldn't any longer.

An exhale left him as he relaxed while Vivienne pressed in. His nubile arms shifted to rest underneath his chin in a crossed position. There at his back, strong fingers worked their hands into the flesh beneath. She had a master? Quite interesting. That only reinforced the maid being legitimate. In his laconic manner of speaking, Senji said his piece.

"That feels better than I expected. They're lucky to have you around all day if this is how you treat me."

So far, Vivienne was providing great service to her temporary charge for the evening while her actual master was on a leave. Though it wasn't like he had anyone better to compare to. Senji's current opinion on massages was much softer compared to chiropractors. His spine was an important component, folks messing around with it didn't sit right with him. Joint locks were different because they were apart of a fight, for clarification. It came with the environment he chose to participate in. For now, he kept his ear open, closed his eyes, and let the maid do what she applied.

Gradually, the overused back muscles released their tension to return back to normal. Judging by the deliberately stifled noises of affirmation, Vivienne was continuing to do a good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:54 am

Vivienne felt at home tending to others, it was just in her nature to do so and seeing that Senji required her it well......felt nice and brought the maid some semblance of relief at least. The maid would be careful and observing of her actions towards the lad here, making sure to apply the same level of professionalism here as she did in many of her duties. Still the dutiful defender couldn't help but give a smile in response to Senji's words of how well she was doing there.

"My thanks Monsieur.......Qui my master, Lady Charlotte Harenwood had departed from here quite some time ago back to France. She had insisted I remain here however, citing I could do with learning my craft further. I've honoured it but......." Vivienne said as she continued to slowly and carefully wring the knots of her partner here, she trailed off a second there for it had been an odd experience here being so social.

"Well it feels bizarre to say the least, she hadn't given me much in the way on instructions for this. I'm well off at least but to be given freedom in this way, in a land so far from home is rather surreal for me. Ah but listen to me spindle a yarn here. I.....wouldn't mind doing this for you on the regular Monsieur, if such a thing would please you." Vivienne said with a blush to her cheeks, oh the daring notion! Yet the maid would certainly be glad to offer so as she steadily worked over his heroic frame~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:05 pm

Senji stayed silent, considering his response while she made that pleasant partition about her master. It was tempting but Vivienne wouldn't be at his beck and call consistently since she had her own responsibilities to take care of, riffraff to submit, and she wasn't on his payroll. Senji's positioning didn't change, save for his skin being spread out and relaxing to compliment her fingers trying to pierce deeply into his muscles.

"I doubt your Lady's going to leave you here permanently, you're a good woman. I haven't thought of being a butler unless it'd help pay for my lights and such. In the meantime before she comes back, I'll call you if I need you. Though, unless you think pen pals are good enough, I'll need your number.", Senji conceited with a tone of finality. And, as it stands, Senji began to push some of Vivienne's buttons. That notion of comfort, of course, was based on an inference of Lady Harenwood not having thrown her underlady to the wolves and saying 'Good luck.' Concerning the matter of his acceptance, he wasn't very comfortable inviting her directly to his address. That included everyone save for his...two remaining family members. He did enjoy the privacy of his small house, combined with the attached dojo, given the atmosphere of AFW. That isn't to say he was against his job here. Grappling with men, even if he was apart of the minority in this establishment, and women was something he loved immensely, Vivienne included because he found all of it fulfilling. For better or worse, that also entailed dealing with a colorful array of personalities hence his caution.

Senji's eyebrows knit together in mental conference, where he then closed his eyes. In his mind, he reflected on her behavior thus far. That ranged from their first pairing to now. Again, she read as genuine which was definitely admirable. So, Senji would be truthful in kind. Deceit wasn't in his ideology, so he did not bother with outright lying. His mind set on that plan of action, Senji continued to benefit from the treatment at the woman's hands and Vivienne from the company she was liking so far.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:24 pm

Vivienne couldn't help but chuckle at Senji's remarks about being a butler with the maid responding with "Mhmhm~ I for one think you'd be good in a suit monsieur, like the how you say, James Bond sort? I do love those films." Ms Bouclier felt she could just let her imagination flow a bit there as she interacted with the lad. But she blushed heavily when Senji remarked on her good nature, with the maid having to hide herself there a bit by glancing right downwards to her dress as her hands lightly trembled!

"A-Ah! Qui Monsieur of course I......I errrr I thank you for the kind words, of course I'd be happy to provide you. She messages me daily asking my progress in martial arts, due to my lack of matches I've......not been entirely honest there. But that'll surely change! Perhaps if you need someone to aid you in a match I'd also be willing to do so Monsieur......" Vivienne managed to regain her composure a bit there but still she was very much a sort that could daydream if not careful there~ Still Vivi would then say "For me the life of a maid was natural I suppose, I was an orphan you see. One of the older ones that put the rest ahead of her, t'was how I met Lady Charlotte......."

The maid would then finish up her massages and say "Now then Monsieur, do you feel any better? If so we can continue with our spar if you like. I.....enjoy your company." as she kneeled there looking much like a Yamato Nadeshiko rather than a humble maid with how her hands rested on her thighs there.......

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:33 pm

Unknown to Senji, it seemed he was striking cords in Vivienne, spurring on certain desires. Judging by her jovial tone, Senji elected on the thought that he was doing a good job and not screwing things up. He'd had more than enough of that in these past few years. Waiting for his senior to finish, Senji responded piece by piece. He paused occasionally to let his thoughts stew on what she said. No parents? Must've been quite troublesome. Best to steer clear of that if the occurrence was a sour subject.

"James Bond? Always loved the cars, even in other movies. I'm happy that were able to find someone who cared about ya before that...but a tag-team? You'll be my first choice, since you're offering..."

He trailed off, evaluating how he felt after having his bones pop once or twice and the muscles relaxed in contrast to their constant use by Senji. His arms spread out from underneath his chin, palms finding the ground before he pushed up. In several seconds, Senji had sprung to sitting on his knees with his hands on his thighs. His head twisted to set his gaze on the woman beside him. His head bobbed up and down to indicate he was ready to go once more. Any fatigue had been rectified by the brief break so Senji was pretty much fresh again.

To start them off on their previous exercise since she didn't say if she wanted something rougher, Senji went to stretch out his strong hand and grasp the nape of Vivienne's neck with his fingers. His right hand snapped to her left thigh, faster than the first movement, Vivienne's junior trying to guide her onto her back again with the simple pull backward on the rear of her thigh and a pull forward on her neck. However, Senji was not deathly gripping her neck. He was only attempting to find a firm balance. Going for a pin this time, both of Senji's hands cast off to find the girl's wrists and drive her corresponding arms against the mat as opposed to trying for a submission to see how she'd respond to the less aggressive approach. If she didn't defend, then the maid would be down two limbs.

Golden orbs found green eyes, Senji staring into them with a expression of consideration in terms of the spar. Far from being as red as hers, Senji's cheeks still glowed a warm color. There was a heat slowly funnelling throughout his abdomen - that wasn't just from exertion - which spread all over his body as their bodies entangled with each other like two serpents coiling around one another. It was pleasing Senji that he was making Vivienne happy so far, as the saying went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:20 am

Vivienne might have been a withdrawn individual, but within her could lurk many a flight of fancy. But the maid was indeed one that had many a novel or film tucked away to view for herself, the time she had to herself was scarce usually given how she was oft focused on tending to her masters. But she always made sure to clean when they were watching things, so that the maid could at least hear of the epic tales of the north among other fantastical stories.

"Perhaps I'll make you a martini one day monsieur, shake and not stirred~" Vivienne suavely mused aloud to herself there as she prepared to resume her grappling session with the redheaded lad that had a demeanour that simply made the maid comfortable~

The maid would nod as Senji made his moves, now that the lad seemed better after their massage Vivienne would be much more bolder in her defence here. Moving to be more swift in her attempts to deny the lad his better positioning, with a bit of force there on behalf of Vivienne feeling more confident in trying to assert herself in the lockup more. She kept a steady gaze as Senji locked eyes with her even as her arms were pinned to the mat, the maid would respond in kind by shuffling her legs around and hoping to get hers locked with Senji's to try and start to steadily spread them apart to induce some steady pain inducing pressure there~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:01 pm

"Hm---Not anytime soon. I can't drink anything like that."

He was, of course, referring to their country's drinking law. Senji also didn't care for breaking many laws if he could help it. So, she'd need to stay with him for several months if she wished to take him on a celebration. Though, he didn't flat out say "No." Vivienne's resistance proved enough to force more exertion but he still managed to get her over for a pin. The coils around his middle left the waist, legs sneaking down to entangle with his ankles and force them apart. It wasn't long before he developed a grimace; there was a build-up of agony in his crotch from being stretched out by her grapevine-style tactic. This was unusual for him to deal with.

This made him twist his upper half around as he was abandoning the pin to attend to the trouble down below. As such, he began to curl as his spine torqued to accommodate the turn to his left. After that, Senji tried to reach down and grasp her right ankle to slip it free from his left foot, sending his leg to angle inward further to the middle as opposed to its previous stretched out position. Finally, Senji pushed off with his left leg to flip onto his back, now on Vivienne's left near her arm and side. He did clearly realize that he was leaving the maid's arms free along with the common implications, back facing her, and his right leg was still entwined. Yet, it was the determined best course of action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:20 pm

Vivienne would admit that she wasn't often a fan of grapevine style holds, namely because of the slower pain it induced. The maid often just fought to ensure she was able to triumph and often just leave it at that, however it seemed to force folks to respond to the move at least and get them moving in a matter of speaking. Which seemed to have Senji doing something like that at the very least as the ball was in his court now having to address what the dutiful defender was doing here with him..........

"Hmmm....." Vivienne hummed to herself in contemplation as she saw Senji's handiwork in response to this hold, the lad was adept on the escape and defence himself. Ms Bouclier would make to roll around as best she could as Senji shifted and wriggled himself around there, resulting in ending up on the side of her there with her arm close by. Deciding to be a bit daring and unique in her hold here the maid would try and wrap her arms around Senji's neck and get her legs shuffled in and around his waist in an odd sort of side bearhug on the mat!

"You are indeed a magician Monsieur yes? But ze maid shall turn you into a teddy bear non?~" Vivienne would purr out hamming up her accent just a little bit there as she felt more comfortable with her fellow grappler shark on the mat~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:24 am

Wrestling as an art was something he only really dealt out when techniques were intercepted with BJJ. As stated before, the grapevine was particularly annoying because it exploited the weakness he shared with all males. If she wanted him moving, then she'd gotten it. Senji prepared to reach down to free his other leg but Vivienne snatched his neck just as he was going for it. He leaned forward, allowing her easier access unintentionally. There, he was pulled back to the ground as she clutched onto him. A thick accent visited his ears for another time to fluster him. It worked, evidently.

Senji gave Vivienne a dry huff of exertion from his lungs. He stretched his outward facing arm out, his left, and turned just slightly towards Vivienne...slowly returning the hug at a painstaking rate complete with 5 pats on the back. Senji gave a low, mirthful moan of contentment as he briefly held onto the woman before releasing 4 seconds after, so long as it made her happy. He needed to check it. Make sure this didn't turn into something else more intimate. The unneeded sound that indicated a positive arousal was enough for her to learn more about what he liked.

"You don't feel...terrible. It's tight. Mmgghh...give me a second-no.", The response came out as slow and sped up during the last rhetorical statement like defective clockwork as she spun his hands to her whims for these precious moments and her pleasure.

Following that time, Senji shifted his hips and legs towards her crossed feet in order to stress their connection. A crucial second later, Senji reached down with both arms, fully stretching them out to accommodate for the lack of bending since his back was flat. She'd strangled him silly in their first match. To put it in a certain way, Vivienne would not hesitate to pull him closer than he already was. It was imperative to keep his back safe since he wasn't forced to compromise it. The point was to try to go for her ankles or calves, depending on what he could reach, on both sides to wrestle his waist and well-rounded rear end free. There, Senji would switch to pushing his left leg over to straddle her stomach.

If he was able to get on top, Senji would pull away to attempt to stress her ability to hold his neck close and try to push his left leg between the gap of her bicep and his collarbone. Manfully, Senji suppressed a sound from brief white-hot pain shooting from his hip. Damn. Senji was stretching his flexibility to its limits akin to a Gogoplata attempt but he was trying to instead fold his left leg underneath her nape and clasp it with the other knee to both simultaneously break the pin and ensnare Vivienne in a mounted Triangle Choke with her left arm and head trapped between his legs. It wasn't as fast as something common given his caution to make sure he didn't give up an advantage, but Vivienne had been occupied holding him to her tight body.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next