by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 4 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:01 pm

Vivienne hadn't been so playful in earlier sparring interactions with people, her private instructors had been serious in their intent on making sure that the maid was adept in being able to swiftly dismantle anyone that tried to cause her wards harm. But something about Senji enticed the dutiful defender there after their spar enough to make Vivienne do this after all~ The maid would feel beads of sweat dripping down her cheek and felt her muscles quiver from her frequent exertion from this somewhat intense sparring session!

In fact Senji seemed to have Vivienne's number there as the next thing Vivienne knew the maid was getting shifted into a triangle choke of sorts! The maid had been letting her mind wander a bit through this spar since being able to put her hands upon the broadness of Senji's physique and thinking how good it'd be nice to have him hold her so~ Then suddenly the maid was brought out of her daydream like state there by the pressure that the triangle choke would exert!

"Mphpmp!" Vivienne promptly made to tap there against Senji's legs there as her eyes widened from it, should the lad relent his hold there Vivienne would breathe a sigh of relief and say "Hnnnn well played monsieur......nnhnnn hold ze maid while she recovers non?" the dutiful defender would rest on the lad's front carefully there in a light embrace, where Vivienne then pretended to sleep there as she lay atop him~ Oh this worked in the novels after all!

Back to top Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 4 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by TheLoneWanderer Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:47 pm

Senji's gambit had resulted in a success. His legs had tightened around her head and arm, depriving just enough bloodflow and oxygen to lead to several swats on either of his thighs. That marks two for him. Senji, as soon as she finished, relaxed his legs and shifted forward so she'd be able to get up. At the same time, Senji turned to the right on his knees and sat back on his rear, getting off the rush from general grappling and inviting his body to calm down.

However, now Vivienne appeared to have been hooked onto him figuratively. That led to her landing on his front with their chests touching. The quick tackle prompted Senji to slowly lean back, his shoulders grazing the mat beneath them.

"Phheeewww...."

Inwardly, Senji expressed a shock, after his exhale, to himself before stopping the slip up.

["What the f-"]

Vivienne clutched onto his frame, as previously mentioned, making Senji's arms recoil higher up near his head as if she was a vile acid. After the Defender's prompt embrace, Senji weighed his options before commitment. Careful...just be careful, he elected. Senji's arms, with that same painstaking slowness, wrapped around her nape and upper back since her arms would've already slinked around his midsection. The youthful lad raised his left hand, planting it in her hair and ruffling it for five seconds. That should be able to pacify her.

Following the fast rub of her scalp, Senji put his left palm on his left hip to worry, to massage the layers of skin; he wanted to ease the ache since he'd stretched explicitly far to get the last submission by smashing his two halves close together. It wasn't exactly absolute agony, for a comfort. For now, Senji was content to let Vivienne recieve him, despite how much his face was burning at the moment. His apprehension hadn't entirely gone away but letting her rest wasn't an extreme boundary for him. He'd be able to catch his breath now too....
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:05 pm

Okay Vivienne was indeed pretty sore from all this rolling around, but she'd not admit it openly. That was the thing with being a maid, you had to keep what they said in Britain was......how was it said again? 'Stiff upper lip'? Yeah it was that saying, hence why Vivienne hadn't really expressed it as such towards Senji here.

But still running herself about since Lady Charlotte departed back to France had finally been catching up to the dutiful defender here, in fact it would seem that Senji might actually pick up some snoozing noises from the maid there........

"Nnnn....zznzzzz...zzz.....zzzzz......" Vivienne would mutter out in a cute little snore, it would seem that the maid was indeed a bit tuckered out and Senji's fit frame was the perfect bed for her there. She might need a bit of light stirring there from him to rouse her, but then again a brief rest might do her some good~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:38 pm

That realization finally struck him mentally. She wasn't faking it? She actually drifted off! Senji wasn't gassed out completely either. At least, not to the point where he was going to pass out. Senji chose to let her rest as was previously mentioned. There wouldn't be much harm in it and he wasn't late for anything. If Vivienne's work was catching up to her, then what could he do? Better here than somewhere more important. In the meantime, Senji's gaze gave Vivienne a once over to check her for potential superficial injuries before returning his slightly bewildered face back to looking at the top of her head.

Now, he debated with himself over what he should do when she woke up. She didn't seem the type of girl to get mad at him, not that she had a reason to. What was he doing wrong here? Though, he wasn't privy to all of her personality. The general ache of his healing rib was one of the few negatives, prevented from getting far worse by Senji only moving quickly when needed and Vivienne not squeezing his core when she had the chance. She was trying to keep it fair and he very much respected that. It was not like Senji would be exploiting injuries intentionally. Would he want that done to him? No. His thoughts then turned from Vivienne back to his own training. Maybe it'd be good to ask the fellow grappler for advice on choke escapes in particular if the woman wasn't strapped for time and he'd helped the Defender out by rolling with her. If not, well, there were always others he could go to for assistance if such folks were willing.

For now, Senji let her have her brief rest against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:30 pm

Vivienne was certainly a hard working little thing, but she could keep a lid on it in public for the most part. Now though it was finally catching up to the maid all the effort that she had been doing, Senji was what?.......one of a handful of people that actually witnessed something like this out of the dutiful defender. A moment of vulnerability. So focused on doting on others were it that Vivienne gave naught time nor care for her own wellbeing here, the maid needed to work on that.......

Eventually she'd lightly stir again in the lad's grasp and would slowly open her eyes after a few more minutes of this, to which Vivienne would simply hear the pattering of the rain that was starting outside and breathe lightly. Then she slowly realised what had occurred there with her slumbering on her sparring partner there, for the briefest moment Vivienne had a look of......pure innocence from her expression as if she let her walls down for that time.........

Which then had the maid blushing hard and sliding off Senji there and stating "A-Ah monsieur! I......I must have dozed off......t-terribly sorry.....I......" Vivienne then let out a loud yawn shortly after, to which she'd cover her mouth for a moment before saying "T-Terribly sorry I.....perhaps we'd best call it for today? Clearly I'm to.......attend to myself as it were......" glancing down at her stockings after doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:56 pm

Senji kept still for the 10 minutes Vivienne had nodded off into dreamland, having leaned his head back to rest his scalp on the mat beneath his body. That was save for when he grew exposed to the slowed movement of a stirred woman. Then, her body moved faster still as she stammered out an apology fitting for her occupation. Senji aroused himself from laying down, pushing back up to a sitting position as Vivienne clarified her standing. She was coming here tired? Well...he couldn't be too harsh on her. He did that on a fair share of occasions too.

Senji eyes widened into golden saucers, mostly out of bewilderment at the sudden shift. He took the time to get his feet before responding after having let the girl finish.

"It's alright, Vivienne!-", He said in a slightly confused tone with his palms held up towards the girl's hips in a minor indicator that she didn't need to get on her knees and beg for forgiveness with that magnificent face of hers. However, Senji accepted what she wanted if she thought it'd be best for herself. That was a productive hour or so of exercise, all in all. He'd gotten more attuned to the maid's habits and, more importantly, information about her as a person. Quite the polite thundercat she was after all of it! Having let her sleep felt enjoyable, despite that incorrigible burning beginning in his stomach and spreading up to his face.

"I'll be s-seeing you again soon~.--Get some sleep before you start working yourself to the bone, alright?", Senji finalized in a jovial mood contrary to her frantic nature. His arms hugged inward to his chest, crossing across one another as he looked down at her. He expected her to take her leave soon, so it'd be perfect to leave their encounter on a equally happy note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:56 pm

Vivienne was rarely flustered, but she was well enough in that mindset now to show this. The maid had often kept a composed expression most of the time to live up to the expected image of her job, but well......oh it had been so scandalous! Sleeping on the job? Sleeping on the chest of a total himbo, which the maid scrambled to wipe the enticing notion of doing so out of her head there.

As it stood though the day had wound down enough that Ms Bouclier surely ought to be retiring herself there, she was just glad that Lady Charlotte wasn't here to have witnessed this. The maid would stand upright as if she were to salute Senji there at his words and nodded vigorously before saying "O-Oui! I errrr shall take it as an order......" the maid said as she promptly made to prepare herself to be donned in her usual attire. It certainly didn't take long for her at least. Still there was something on her mind, that she needed to get off her chest........

She waited at the door till Senji got himself ready, stepping out and offer the way for the lad Vivienne would say "T-Thank you for giving me the chance there monsieur, p-please don't hesitate to request me if you ever need of it....." then suddenly the maid would lean in and peck Senji's cheek......right before turning on her heels and dashing away with her heavily beetroot blushing head in her hands! Oh the daringness of the maid there, but it made her feel like she was in one of those novels she'd often read at the very least!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:04 pm

A curious notion. If Vivienne was so hot and bothered by Senji, then how much would she fare against comparatively combusting in front of the other man bringing up his family's rear? Seems both had the look and personality to gravitate a certain type of woman. But that was for tomorrow's Senji and Hiroyuki! Yet, the notion of Vivienne taking orders from him irked Senji the wrong way. He never liked to take a choice away from someone.

"Take it as a suggestion. I'm not your master, Vivienne. You've been quite the pleasure in both ways, I know that for sure."

Regardless, Vivienne had bounded to the door after changing into her regular outfit. Prodded along, Senji walked after her to see the woman off. He hadn't changed though, deciding to leave after Vivienne did so he could take a minute for himself. Her pleasant voice sounded out an grateful statement, accented with something he wasn't quite expecting so quickly. She leaned up and in, making Senji shift back half a step as her lips pressed to his cheek. His arms crossed tightly and he seemed to curl into himself just slightly, hunching over into the kiss.

Just as quickly, she was gone as fast as lightning was to a cloud. God, she was quick. So fast, that it was brought to Senji's attention that she hadn't given him an affirmation to a way of 'requesting me if you ever need of it...'.

"Hold up, you didn't give me your---number.", His voice instantly trailed off down into a quiet murmur because it was too late. Despite this, Senji immediately realized, he could simply get it the next time they crossed paths. He huffed out the miniscule irritation and placed a hand on his right ribcage to help soothe the ache as he came back into the training area. He settled deep into a bench near his bag of possessions while content with his progression of going onwards and upwards for the foreseeable future. Things were going well as could be so far, so Senji intended to keep his matters that way even if such puerile obstructions entered into his picture.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4