by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 2 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:51 pm

Well this was the spar of sorts well and truly underway now from the viewpoint of the maid there, Vivienne kept a relaxed smile throughout it all. It hadn't been like the fever pitch of combat or the intense private lessons she'd had from her instructors, this felt more......well she supposed the closest thing she could think of was peaceful actually. Like how she'd unwind back home by scrubbing the windows, truth be told Vivienne hoped to get used to this kind of thing......

Now however she would need to focus, the maid would keep track of each movement that Senji made. The way his muscles would move around, his expression. These sort of things could serve as vital clues that the dutiful defender, it seemed that Senji was trying to go for her hands there. Vivienne was seemingly far more playful in her defence here, the maid would let him play around for a bit there before putting her left arm to good use here.

"Observe sir, I shall cast a spell upon thee~" Vivienne was usually focused and forthright in her movements, yet a desire to let her hair down was clear as she'd quickly wiggle her fingers in front of Senji's face as if she were making magic there. Yet she'd then move to get her left arm close to his neck and get her legs moving under him to try and make his guard far more questionable there, with the maid keeping a smile all the while~

Back to top Go down

As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer) - Page 2 Empty Re: As a dutiful maid ought to (For TheLoneWanderer)

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:14 pm

On Senji's side, he was far from against going slowly. Being conservative was a basis of his style and outlasting other fighters. Unfortunately, he did notice a particular hiccup recently. He had to exert himself more if the opponent either caught on or naturally put more effort into going faster, as to avoid falling behind easily. Countering and then punishing hadn't proved more counterproductive, so he chose not to scrap that approach to clear the board. To that end, as reiterated, this exercise on the Dutiful Defender was easier on his ribcage.

Senji's lower half then found itself been lifted up just a hint. His expression grew more troubled. More in the sense of something bad dawning on him. Due to her little game of interference, Senji was back between her legs with or without her ankles crossed. He could try to regain control here or disengage. She was trying to be more aggressive with her defense so it'd be logical to meet it properly, from his point of view.

"Huh? It worked...!"

Senji was referring to her little trick clearly. However, Senji chose to be persistent in his ways. Senji tried to keep his right palm on the left side of her head planted right where it was, then thrust his shoulder into the front of her chest as he compressed his core further inward. The worst he was aiming for was some pressure and tension, not legitimate pain. If the transfer of weight worked, then Senji proceeded to continue curling his right arm around the nape of Vivienne's neck. Finally, she'd find him trying to continue with the previously described Arm Triangle yet he couldn't pitch down as close as he desired due to the older lady's left arm in the way of his head/face.

["I don't think she'll scissor me since she doesn't want to put pressure on my middle?"], The young man thought inwardly. He hadn't known her long enough to be sure but she had presented herself as not being an ass.

Curiously enough, Senji found a small smile forming as he went along with the sequence...
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:12 pm

Well Vivienne certainly wasn't what one could say was the playful type, given how she was often strictly focused on her duties as a maid. But here? Out in the land so far away from the Harenwood estate? Vivienne could abide by having a bit of fun here, with this strapping lad she supposed.

She couldn't help but give a little chuckle at his remark of her supposed spellcasting and would say in response to it with "Ehehehe~ Well I'm told I'm magical in response to my work and duties monsieur~ Its really just a case of waking up early in the morning." Still Vivienne noted that Senji seemed to be doubling down on his attempts here, as much as the maid wished to counter by getting in a tight bodyscissors she knew her partner was.....well.....in less than ideal shape to warrant such a move.

Hence why the maid would resolve to make life as difficult as possible for this lad, the maid would instead try to take advantage of the current position by bracing her free arm against his chest with the forearm and shuffled around from side to side. In the hopes of forcing him off by rocking the boat in a sense, one could feasibly call this 'playing coy' as it were~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:28 am

"I guess I can---buy some supernatural things."

Senji was only half-serious on that note. He did believe in a higher power, visited his biological parents' graves when he got the chance to, and several other practices, but the notion that some more extreme occult beliefs held true were foolish and morbid. The brief pause was due to her struggles underneath him, trying so desperately to reclaim her earlier dominance. Speaking of waking up, Senji himself did wake up quite early. A habit from his days as a subjectively adorable schoolboy. Sleeping in only really happened on free days or when his body was screwed up. He did feel better on those days but his self-paced journey towards finishing his path guided him to work hard.

Vivienne wasn't desiring to give him many inches in regards to progress. She kept shifting underneath him, bucking like a bull as he rode her. Senji chose to keep his attention centered on maintaining the hold. He could afford expending energy since this wasn't a match. However, Senji decided he wanted to change his approach to a frontal choke. Quickly, he released her head and momentarily came up to try to grip her offending arm and toss it out of the way. Then, his right arm moved to come around the right side of Vivienne's head while passing through the nape.

As a result, Senji's nubile upper body shifted to his left to accommodate the front Guillotine. This didn't involve Vivienne's arm, and the strangling was done by a combination of pressing her windpipe and the arteries shut as an air-blood choke hybrid. Finally, he clinched in the hold when he endeavored to raised his arm, squeezed her neck by tensing the muscles in his limb, and clasped his right palm with its opposite underneath the BJJ fighter's stretched stomach. This would put Vivienne in a vice grip that aimed for a submission by tap out - from the slightly unorthodox Closed Guard position that didn't allow Senji to extend upward as far as he wanted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:54 pm

Vivienne would admit, a small part of her actually enjoyed being put into grappling positions like this. There was just something about it to her that made it enticing, like she derived a sort of thrill in regards to it. She had watched quite a few street magicians on the streets of Paris and some could escape bindings with the greatest of ease, in fact one of them had even helped teach her the ways of grappling even whereupon Vivienne got a first class experience in escaping traps~

Yet this one was one the maid couldn't envision herself getting out of. Correction, Vivienne could most likely do so, she had an idea of how to go about it at least. However the concern for her opponent was on her mind for this and the rules of engagement were also present, out of respect Vivienne refrained from being aggressive here. Yet she still sought to make movements and deny the hold's lock, but it was clear that Senji must have done some inner reflections on their bout to learn from. Which earned the quiet praise of the maid there~

Eventually that squeeze on the neck made Vivienne realise that perhaps she ought to signal her surrender here, rather clever on his part to constrict the airways. Made it allllll the more easier to panic and that had occurred to the dutiful defender, hence why she'd tap against his skin to signal her yield at this occasion. If done the maid would take a couple of deep breathes, before making a smile to show she was okay before saying "W-Well manoeuvred.....a-are you certain you can not.....transform into a shark with the way you move on the mats......monsieur? A pause please before we continue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:34 pm

At the quick taps against his body, Senji unwrapped his right arm from around Vivienne's neck so she could pop her head out. Senji himself wasn't sure he possessed that chip. More accurately, he didn't bother to dwell on it as it wasn't important. He enjoyed reflection, sure. Whether he enjoyed the subject of said reflection depended on the subject matter. She'd next find him having risen to lean back, above her now at the top of the full guard position due to her light legs wrapped around him securely to keep him there. Senji stretched outward, moving to stretch out his upper body. This caused his chest and stomach to press against his rash guard thus making it stretch. Senji let himself deeply exhale at that to empty his lungs. Well, Senji had gotten a tap out of her! Now they were starting to get even for his earlier fumble against the older woman.

Senji looked down at Vivienne; she wanted him to listen to her question. The subject of which caused Senji to tilt his head curiously.

"Yeah, we can pause, and no?-"

Adding a pause, Senji took his right hand and patted his corresponding side experimentally. Touching his tender side made his breath hitch in the middle of his statement.

"I know humans are animals and I do like fighting---You won't see me shapeshifting into a sword or a shark though."

At that, after tapping her left thigh for physical encouragement, Senji rested within Vivienne's guard as per her arrangement. This was starting to get him energetic internally. Presumably, Vivienne was quite giddy too. He kept his eyes downcast, with the entire head following suit, focused on her stomach. Though he wasn't looking at it, instead pondering wanton knowledge of varying nature. Besides, he didn't want to seem like someone of the perverted sort by not lowering his gaze too leisurely as to where it had ended up at her chest. That was even if Senji did find her quite the looker. Both her and Sophia in his developing opinion so far, especially as he didn't really have a specific type per se. Not to beat a dead horse here but making sure he, she, and everything in between were not completely insane or possessed uncontrollable red flags was imperative.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Vivienne was taught to give her all for her battles, her tutors and those who she worked for had asked it of her as she learned in order to make sure the Harenwoods would be protected. They hadn't covered professional bouts in a wrestling league far, far from France but that was besides the point there. The maid knew however when an effort was futile, such as trying to clean the windows during a soiree and it was clear that she'd have to request a relenting of the hold there.

Senji was actually lucky here even, he actually had Vivienne making light remarks about things. That wasn't to say the maid lacked wit, it was more just that she was generally a speak when spoken to sort of person. Perhaps the earnest work that he had so clearly put into his craft had convinced the defender of a sort of valour that she could attest and relate to? It seemed to be the case at least.

In this downtime Vivienne would slowly wriggle herself around in this position, her abs flexed as she felt Senji's gaze on her stomach there. It wasn't apparent given her attire but the maid was very clearly built, oddly enough having someone look upon her like this was quite enjoyable. The maid would massage the lad's arms with hers and say "I'm told I have the grace of a swan, when it comes to cleaning at least. I can do pretty good massages too if.......the monsieur would request it?" giving a little chuckle at her own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:39 am

Senji's body was obviously quite strong to his own credit. There remained the ever present desire to get his body up to par with the amount of determination when he was riled up nice and proper but, he didn't believe he was in need of vast improvements to his conditioning. Hard work and being a bit more fortunate than others, that's mostly all there was to it. Presumably, as Vivienne's eyes settled on the younger lad, she'd be closer to his body as battered as it was. He maintained a good amount of muscle mass but it wasn't as absurd as some of his more taller brethren, despite being tough and constructed for general athleticism. The strong legs, admirable biceps, and quite defined facial features were quite the pretty things overall. He didn't have many scars underneath the outfit to show proper makings, as the few he did have were covered by the previously mentioned rash guard and his legwear.

The mention of massages struck Senji with slight interest as her fingers danced along his forearms, molding the flesh to seemingly gentle whims through the thin forearm sleeves. He wasn't quite sore yet but he didn't stop this minor activity. For her efforts thus far, Vivienne recieved a stifled but satisfied sound to likely be recieved by her waiting ears.

"Aaaahhhh....that feels fantastic-"

To add to that, she'd even see his cheeks slowly changing to a warm red. He let himself take in that feeling of Vivienne's demonstration while returning to look at her. As he hadn't objected nor easily stopped her, Senji let this continue on for more stretched moments before he chose to ask her a question to break the haitus on their previous conversation. After stating his thoughts, the red-headed grappler let the friendly gesture continue on as it wasn't very invasive, physically or mentally, and it did feel pretty good.

"-but you can apply something when you're ready."

That done, all that was left to do was relax and keep his own chest steadily recessing in then out.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:22 pm

Vivienne was the sort that liked to take care of individuals close to her, it was just part and parcel of the experience one could have with regards to the dutiful defender. Senji was actually one lucky man here in hindsight, because the maid's need to ensure one's wellbeing was activated by the fact that he clearly didn't look hundred percent to begin with for this session.

"Ehehehe~" Vivienne let out a rare little giggle that showed very clearly that despite her rigorous background and career she still very much was a girl at heart. She then tapped Senji on the forearm and said "Well~ Why don't you get out of this guard then monsieur, just lay on your stomach for me please....." and were Senji to do so the maid would then say "You may wish to remove your rash guard for this, so I can perform better at this."

Were the lad to follow these instructions Vivienne would massage and crack her knuckles, taking a moment to no doubt admire the well made frame of Senji and then would say "Now I'll just start by making sure where is good to start, just tell me when and where you feel discomfort......" Vivienne would no doubt clearly have the air of a calming angel here~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLoneWanderer Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:41 pm

Vivienne was right on the money. Senji had gotten his wage, sure, but he hadn't gotten out of many matches, pre-AFW and currently, without injuries ranging from minor to excruciating. The sting of an outright loss didn't help matters either. His only solution to this issue was to simply train as he usually did. He'd have his good day at some point if he didn't want to be let go.

Back towards the exercise, Senji heard her clearly and, as he saw no problems with her direction, Senji followed them obediently. His left hand found her right thigh and pushed on it to indicate he wished to be let out. Given Vivienne did, Senji pulled his rash guard over his head to go topless after his fingers found the line separating his top from the bottom half. Notably, his skin was not perfect underneath. There were several long lines akin to as if certain portions had been broken and healed over. Holding together, unbroken but scratched.

Though, she could likely tell his overall frame was more willowy than many powerhouses despite being well-maintained. Seeking to finish his end of the directive, Senji lay beside her as Vivienne prepared her hands. As she sought instruction from him, Senji told her in kind where it'd be the tensest. Or rather, where he discerned which part of his body took the brunt of takedowns or slams.

"The middle and top of my back near the shoulders. You can start there Vivienne. Ails me a little, I think."

He'd only known her for a few days at most and they seemed to be getting along quite decently.
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next