Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 am

"Nnnn..." he moaned as his grip seemed to slacken slightly. It was tough to feel the silky smooth legs through the layer of denim that separated his package from the thigh. The force of the touch tended to weaken him slightly. Higher up he pulled on Danni's shirt and skirt, hoping to lift the girl entirely from the ground by her shirt, skirt, and hands. His tongue even aimed for a victory within their mouths, as it had now fended off the invader and shifted to the offensive.

But even all that would accomplish very little in addition to the stalemate he had caused. So, he'd have to change plans. His hands shifted from grasping the shirt/skirt combo and instead moved to Danni's own hands, hoping to use them to control the girl and get her into a better position to remove her clothes. "You know, I've already won this. That little mouth will be mine."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

"N-n... no way," Danni murred, weaving her delicate tongue around his to try and rub and probe it from all sides. She'd shift frantically, trying to wrap her legs around his and pull to try and topple him backward, ideally a bit farther than herself to land out of the "ring."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Her attack was either well timed or lucky. She and maneuvered just as he was switching his own position from the solid stance. He fell backwards, but held onto her to try and keep himself up. Very aware of how close to the edge he was as they fell, he barely saved himself, cautiously supporting himself as though he was in a game of Twister gone horribly wrong. His left and right feet along with his left hand and elbow were all that was keeping his shoulder and head from falling out of bounds. The worst is that he was spread legged and she had likely fallen upon him during the whole catastrophe.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

"Uhh!" Danni grunted a bit as she landed with her head along his chest, hips pressed against his. She blushed a bit girlishly, but saw her chance and tried to slide her hands down his sides, trying to bring one hand to try and undo his pants and the other rubbing the bulge through them. "Got you now, tiger," she purred, shifting her hips a bit to grind into him as well, hoping to distract or weaken him enough to let him fall, maybe the thrusting even pushing him closer.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Cheeks turned a fierce red as she began to work to undress him, but he knew he'd have to focus on the match. Muscles were built to keep him steady in this position, but he couldn't fall back. As she finished the unbuttoning and got a peak at navy blue boxers, his right hand reached to grasp the shirt over her chest. In a kamikaze type manuever he would push off from his feet and send himself outside the circle, still holding her shirt. Either he'd tear it off of her, or she'd come with him out of bounds.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Danni was pleased with her success on his pants, but gasped as she was grabbed and pulled. She'd squirm a squeal out as she was yanked with him, splitting a few buttons but staying a bit more than halfway on as he tumbled and landed outside the ring. He panted and tried to fix it, but several of the buttons were just plain missing, leaving it as a peak at his white padded bra and mild cleavage.

She blushed and tried covering up a moment as she slid off of the teased up Magnus, adjusting her shirt and deciding to forget it as she removed her shirt, slowly and just a bit arced away from him before pulling it off, the modest A, almost b-cup gel bra revealed. "There," she said a bit huffily. "Now what about you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

He stood grinning a bit as he took in her slender figure. Snapping out of his grin he remembered he had to strip something. Since he had already taken his shoes and bracers off to be fair, he'd slip out of his vest and toss it over onto his bed. Her progress on his pants was also not fixed. "I think I'm just going to tear the rest of your school girl clothes off... If you have anything you prefer... Well... Fair warning." The man gave a wolfish grin as he stepped back into the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:06 am

Danni looked defiant but at least a bit unsure now. "Just... leave that," she said, tapping a finger on her choker. "It was a gift...." She flicked her hair aside and straightened it a bit, then eyed up his partly downed pants. "Anything I should spare you, pretty boy?" she grinned teasingly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 am

He doubted she was strong enough to tear any of his clothes, "I have a lot of clothes, and don't feel sentimental towards any of what I wear." It was true, a bit abrupt too. His tie was put away, so it's not like she'd feel inclined to go through his drawers just to rip them. "But, since I can't take it off, it doesn't count as clothes for you." Slowly, Magnus began to pace around his opponent, sizing her up again.

"That pretty mouth will be mine," he threatened as he waited for her to get ready to fight again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 am

Danni smiled and winked as she circled, kissing the air between them teasingly. "Come and get it then," she teased, skipping lightly on her toes. She'd try to press her speed in hopes of it being her advantage, trying to circle around suddenly and try to shoulder toss him to the rug

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next