by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 am

Lobo held on tight but not tight enough. As they hit the ropes Lobo slid through and fell to the mat with a light thud. He wasn't injured from the fall so he stood up immediately in order to return to the ring, clutching his stinging back.

Lobo did not see Yu-shin on the top rope and narrowly dodged a kick to his face from Yu-shin. He looked back at him an noticed blood on his mouth.

"Did I cut him during our tumble?" Pondered Lobo as he slid back into the ring from another side, before noticing Ayame awake.

"Hope she's back to normal..." Lobo asked himself as he backed into a corner waiting for Yu-shin.

Meanwhile Kelly was slowly crawling her way to the ring steps after she retrieved a Barbed-Wired Bat from under the ring apron.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 am

Yu-Shin was so weary he took a breather and saw Kelly slowly climbing up to the ring. he quickly walked around lobo's body before he could grab his leg again.
His body's muscles were beggining to lock up but, he fought through the pain as more blood poured out of his mouth.
"Kuso!" He yelled, (Japanese swear word, it doesn't mean fuck but, it could be used in it's place)
He took off his hoody and held it as a pair of nunchuks. he spat out the bood from his mouth and said,
"Bring it on Sweetheart!"
Hwarangdo was the mastery of over 3000 techinques and over a 108 weapons this girl has no idea what's she's up against but, still my body is breaking down alot faster than i thought it would, thought Yu- Shin.

Ayame shook her head, to try and regain her focus.

"Yu-Shin!" she yelled as she saw his blood flowing from his mouth,

"Ayame are you alright?" he siad,

"I'm fine but-"

"Could you go back to the locker room and- ugh!- get me my pils! there in my bag"

"you were...you were sick!" Ayame said, "Why did you agree to fight!"

"I couldn't say-urg- no to that pretty face of yours!" he siad with a smile, "besides... i didn't---have a choice...I can't run...my oath forbids me..."

"Yu-Shin..." she said compassionatly, but she ended in an angry tone "I'll be right back! You Idiot!"

Ayame ran back to the locker room/
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Kelly re-entered the ring with the Barbwire bat in hand, slowly she crawled to her feet with angry bloodlust in her eyes.

"Im gonna rip all of you to shreads!!!" She cried out as she swung Bat wildy at Yu-shin, trying to knock the nunchakus out of his hands.

From across the ring Lobo was kneeled against the turnbuckle watching Kelly and Yu-shin fighting it out.

"I dunno who to fight... Yu-shin or Kelly?" Lobo pondered as he recoverd in the turnbuckle watching the rest of the fight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 am

Yu-Shin ran up before Kelly could swing downward. He used his palm to stop Kelly's wrists from coming down. Yu-Shin would then whip Kelly with his coat/ nunchuka across the face and then throw the cloak to blind her. Yu-shin would quickly sidestep around her and twist his body. Yu-Shin would quicky do a spin, duck and send a powerful kick to Kelly's heels. This would knock off her center of gravity and send sprawling in the air. Yu-Shin, exhausted would walk to the edge of the ring and use the rope as his support. Yu-Shin would try and get his breathing under control after he became calm, he would laugh.
"Looks like I'm almost at my limit, I think it's time I switched to Hwa Rang Do" yu-Shin said with a smile, "you should be honoured no one has yet to live to see my technique twice other than my masters and colleagues"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

"The hell was that!?" Wondered Lobo as he watched Yu-shin's attack move at lightning speed, although he waws unable to see everything due to blinking. He watched Kelly being flinged up to the air and fall to the ground.

"Damn..." He said to himself.

Kelly on the otherhand was not amused, she staggard herself up and rubbed her eyes in a rage. "I'll feel honored once I thrash you to hell!!!" Roared Kelly like an angry beast at Yu-shin waiting for his attack

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 am

"I wasn't talking to you...." Yu-Shin said, "but, i guess, it would save me some time..." time i can't afford to lose -_-
Yu-Shin would start off with a high to low double roundhouse. Yu-Shin would send a rapid but powerful kick higher than Kelly's height. But, it would gain speed as it missed and come all the way around and once again trip up kelly. But, instead of letting kelly fall, he would grab kelly's wrist with his left hand and pull her towards him. He would then knee her in the stomach and then kick her in the face. Still holding onto her wrist, he would throw her over his shoulder and his right fist would soon chase after her. Simeoutanesly, her back would feel the sting of the mat and his fist drive into her stomach. Yu-Shin would sweep a cricle around him with his leg, making some contact with Kelly to make her roll out of the ring.

Yu-Shin would be in his stance, with his two fingers pointing upwards. He grinned at Lobo as blood trailed from his mouth and drip to the floor.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 pm

In the blink of an eye Kelly was sent in every direction she could go. The multiple strikes of Yu-shin sending her around and about like a Ragdoll on a Rollercoster.

Kelly's eyes rolled back into her head as Yu-shin sent his fist into her stomach, her body as she flopped back onto the ring, only to be rolled out by Yu-shin as a KO'ed Mess.

Lobo gave a whistle of startlement along with a light clap as Yu-shin starred him down, with a bloody grin.

"Now that's a trick I wouldn't mind learning..." Said Lobo as he ceased the clapping and stood up on his feet and got into his fighting stance.

"But how long can you keep all this up? By the way I see it you aren't looking too hot amigo..." Said Lobo while pointing towards the bloody mouth of Yu-shin.

"I don't like ending careers... Back out of this fight now if you don't want to sustain more permanent damage to your body..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Yu-Shin said, "I can't say for certain how long I can stay standing but, I should have enough strength for one last attack. Ayame can take it from there-ugh!"
Yu-Shin forced the blood back into his throat and wiped the blood with his wrist. Yu-Shin took off his T-Shirt revealing alot of scars. Some scars even had identical marks on the one on his back, signifying impalement. Yu-Shin inhaled and exhaled softly,
"My name is Kim Yu-Shin, the blood that runs through my veins is that of the great admiral Yi Yu-Shin, I was knighted by the order of the Hwarang and as such I am bond to my oaths and the four of the five commandments I must uphold states imjeon mutwae it mean to never reatreat from battle."
Yu-Shin's vision blurred immensly and he began to see two Lobos. He decided to wait until Lobo got closer so, he could have a better shot at him.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 pm

"Oh uh...? Im Lobo... With the blood of El Pantera... A Lucha Libre Champion???" Said Lobo with a drop sweat from his forehead, not knowing what exactly the Korean Martial Artist was doing.

"Well if you won't retreat, then im gonna have to show no mercy from here on out." Said Lobo as he rotated his shoulder. He saw that Yu-shin wasn't gonna make the first move so Lobo moved in quickly to throw a quick jab at Yu-shin hoping this would start things.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 am

Yu-Shin wasn't exactly in his right frame of mind at this point. His sight was still seriously impaired. Yu-Shin reacted only at the last moment. He walked into the jab and tilted his head. The jab would gently brush against Yu-Shin's cheek. Yu-Shin would counter attack with a strong double to lobo's chest. This was one of Yu-shin's specialties, it was created to breakdown an opponent's guard but used against someone who wasn't guarding would hurt alot. It would most likely knock off Lobo's center of gravity causing him to become air borne and pushed back.
"Double Palm!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next