Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 am

"Sorry Chica but im near broke and hungry!" Lobo said keep his grip on Ayame's Right Ankle twisting it to the side.

He stood up on his feet for a moment but then decided to lock his legs around her Right Leg, keeping himself tied to her.

"I ain't letting go till you tap!!!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper) - Page 9 Empty Re: Mixed Tag Throwdown! (For Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 am

Ayame screamed, "AHHHHH!!"

Yu-Shin tried to motivate her, "Don't give up Ayame! My bank out hangs in the balance!"

Ayame used her other leg to kick Lobo until he let go, "Let Go!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 am

Lobo gritted his teeth and hung on before turning to Yu-Shin.

"You should have used Capital One!!" Yelled Lobo before turning back to Ayame, who in turn gave a swift kick to his jaw and rolled off of her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 am

"it's not my fault! I have two girls in my dojo that won't pay rent, or pay me their tuition fees and on top of that they steal my food!" Yu-Shin yelled, "My credit's so bad i can't even get a loan."

Ayame sighed, "times are tough for you two huh, fine then, I guess...I'll pay... regardless."

Yu-Shin sighed, "Lobo please kill her for me!"

Ayame pouted when he said that,

Ayame would run to the other end of the ring. Her stance was more contorted and twisted she stretched her legs and then her arms. She closed her eyes, every little turn and step is crucial to the attack. She was going to end it now, her trump card her 720 kick.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 am

"Damn..." Lobo mutterd, as strong as this guy was he sure had his fair share of funny problems.

"Sorry man can't kill her... Hard enough to just hit her..." Sighed Lobo before looking forward to Ayame who was cautiously stepping foreward.

He tried to remain focused while examning her body and determined she was going for the 720.

"Ha I got this" Lobo said while chargeing ready to filp over Ayame and grab her as she spun in the air to bring her down for a flipping powerbomb.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:12 am

"I was joking you know that right...." Yu-shin said,

Ayame eyes widened, he's going to attack me before I make the full two spins! I'm gonna be done for! No, I can close the gap if I hurry!
"UGH!" Ayame cringed, her heel!
Ayame was captured in Lobo's flipping powerbomb. However, Ayame still had her other foot, it may not be the 720 but, she put everything she had into tat one kick. It would uppercut Lobo's Jaw, right before she felt the air come out of her chest. She hit the mat hard and made a huge thud when she crashed.

Ayame eyes would open and her hand would attempt to try and get up again but, she fell back down and her eyes dialated into darkness. She was knocked out cold.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

"Gotcha!" Cried Lobo thinking it would be over now that he got her in the flipping powerbomb but just just as they were about to crash down Ayame hit Lobo under his jaw with a surprise kick that would have been her 720.

Lobo heard bells ring as his jaw was rattled and upon landing her foot was pressed into his chin send his head whiplashing up.

Lobo stood up for an exact second before flopping down on the ground next to Ayame and losing consiousness, his head lay on top her arm but that was unable to be counted as a pin.

With all the combatants unable to fight it seemed that the battle had become a draw. The bell ring and crowd errupted like never before.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 am

Draw via Double Knockout

"Come on guys, Wakey Wakey, I'm starving!" Yu-Shin yelled, "Come on kids this match has only just begun ... it's dinner time!"

"And I'm in the mood for Italiano!"

(more to come link will be placed soon)

Last edited by 863 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9