Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 12 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 am

Maya chuckled nodding "yes well lets go do that I'd like to meet this Damaian he sounds like a very interesting fellow if he puts up with Yatori-san all day." Brand and Alex chuckled merely nodding.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 12 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 am

"I think he won't disappoint you," Momoko assured Maya.

Damian, it turned out, was a bald Italian suit taller than either Brandon or Alex, and possibly as heavy as both boys combined. He nodded at his 'talent' and company in greeting.

"Sankyuu, Damian-kun!" Yatori brightly bid. The man's expression did not change.

After bowing in greeting, Momoko realized a problem. "Ah... Can we fit?"

Damian's car happened to be a four-door sedan. Yatori always rode in the back. However, there were five of them, not counting Damian himself. And that had yet to factor in Maya's crutches.

"Miss Vice will ride in the front seat."

That was Damian. The hulking man's tone was as dour as his looks. "Yatori, you and the others will have to share the back seat."

Momoko blushed at the thought of sitting beside a boy. Yatori came in for the save with, "Don't worry, Momo-chan, I'll protect you with my very body."

"Yatori-san..." was the rather paltry scolding.

Damian held the front passenger door open for Maya. He waited.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:11 am

Maya looked at Damaian rather impressed by his stature though she couldn't help but smile at him with the way Yatori talked to him. She then nodded pleasantly to him before getting in the front seat. Brandon and Alex both nodded to Damian "thank you for the ride sir" they both said in unison. Brandon looked at Yatori and Momoko chuckling "we could just put Alex beside her that might be more safe that Ya-san over there next to you." Alex chuckled shaking his head "just get in the car."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 am

Damian wordlessly helped Maya into the seat, seemingly the perfect butler-chauffeur. He returned the nods he received, adding a brief "You're welcome" before taking Maya's crutches to the car's rear trunk.

Momoko blushed a little at Brandon's tease. She didn't really mistrust the boys or Yatori, but her traditional Japanese upbringing had instilled a sort of inferiority complex around men. Even Damian, whom she knew was Yatori's "retainer" and thus socially below her level (though she'd never say it aloud nor consider it seriously), made her slightly uneasy, mainly because of his size and unspoken reputation.

"It's all right," she assured.

"She's just afraid I'll steal Alex-kun from Maya-chan," Yatori joked.

Momoko chuckled. She knew the exact two people Yatori liked, and Alex wasn't one of them. "Oh, stop it, you..."

They let Brandon go in first, then Alex, as offered by the boys. Then Yatori entered, a comfy barrier separating Momoko from the boys. It was a tight fit despite all four occupants leaning way more towards lean than bulky. Yatori ended up pressed against Alex. Considering she wore minimal clothing, a significant amount of her skin, cooled by her recent shower and perfumed by body shampoo, came into contact with Alex. Making it worse, Yatori didn't seem to mind being squished against a guy.

"Let's go!" Yatori cheered as Damian strapped himself into his seat.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:46 am

Alex looked over at Brandon sighing shaking his head as he was squished between him and Yatori-san though he seemingly had no problem being that close to her. Brandon chuckled sighing before closing his eyes as he leaned back against the seat apparently the tight fit not disturbing him at all. Maya looked back at everybody chuckling before looking back up at Damian "well we shouldn't leave them back there like that for to long." Alex whispered to Yatori "Yatori-san we need to find Brandon and Momoko their better half."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 am

Damian nodded before putting the sedan through its motions. He seemed imperturbable, as if his face was chiseled out of stone, though he wasn't intentionally being cold.

Momoko pretended not to hear Alex. Yatori, grinning, whispered back, "I think Momo-chan already has a boy in mind..."

Somehow Momoko managed not to blush or react.

"... but how about Brandon-kun?" Yatori wondered aloud.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:23 am

Alex looked over at Momoko he was actually wondering if Yatori was messing with either Momoko or Brandon or if Momoko might have actually singled Brandon out. Brandon looked over at the three beside him chuckling. Alex looked at them both "what about him Momoko-san" hoping to atleast get a reaction to see if it might be true or not.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:49 am

Feeling Alex's eyes on her, Momoko could not help but stiffen out of embarrassment, even though she didn't have any guy in mind.

"Is Brandon-kun interested in anyone?" Yatori asked Alex.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 am

Alex sighed shrugging "I wish I knew as far as I know no but then again he hasn't been around one long enough to actually to even get a possibility of that." Brandon chuckled agian closing his eyes "yes well if it makes you feel better Alex Momoko doesn't have a guy in mind or am I wrong Momoko-san" he asked looking over at her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 am

"No," Momoko immediately replied, "I truly don't have anyone in mind."

Then why do I feel like I do have someone in mind? she wondered.

Yatori shrugged as best as she could, considering she was stuck between Momoko and Alex. "Ah, well... Momo-chan will find her boy one day. So will you, too, Brandon-kun. Save your special someone is a girl," she amended with a sneaky grin. "Right?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next