Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

KarlKraus, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 3 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Cecilia gave Rebecca a smile, as she began walking towards the other room where the ring was, "By the way....you're question about me holding back against a friend.....did you ask because we are friends now or?" Cecilia said as she made her way towards the ring and would attempt to move in between the ropes, getting ready for her first spar against a woman of Rebecca's size and strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 3 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"Just wondered if you'd be dumb enough to hurt her with me around." She replied, trying her best not to smile, returning to her normal stoic self as she stepped into the ring. Dropping down into a more grappling position, watching to see what Cecilia would do when she didn't have the strength advantage.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

"Ohh...that sounds like a threat...are you threatening me... and I don't hold back against friends I don't think I need to....and I don't think I need to against you" Cecilia said as she would get into a grappling stance, as she kept her eyes on Rebecca, and would begin to try and circle around her, "are you ready?" Cecilia said with a smile as she began to move in closer, with a smug look on her face she would raise one arm into the air "want test and see who is stronger?" Cecilia was quite sure that Rebecca was stronger than her, but she still wanted to have some fun and at least see how long she could last against Rebecca in a test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"Wouldn't dream of it." She said as she met Cecilia's palm with her own, not having to reach up to press her larger hands against the Swede's. "Let's see what you've got when you're not holding back." the amazon told her sparring partner, trying to gauge the blonde's strength before really applying her own.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she kinda liked Rebecca's style, when she wasn't treating her with cold disdain, "Don't worry... I wouldn't dream of holding back against you" Cecilia said as their palms met and she interlocked her fingers with Rebecca's, really not used to fighting someone as tall as Rebecca, but she would still begin to push against her as much as she could, she was a strong girl herself but she knew she wasn't as strong as Rebecca, as soon as she began to push against her, Cecilia would move up her free arm to aid the one that was struggling whit Rebecca's arm, Cecilia couldn't help but smile a little as she knew seemed to have a real answer for Adrian over who was stronger.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Rebecca let out a grunt of surprise as Cecilia pushed up at her, the swede's own strength forcing the amazon to at least put some effort into pushing back instead of just holding her ground with ease. So much for size being an indicator of strength she thought as Cecilia tried to add to the pressure by placing a second hand up to her own.

"So no playing nice then." Rebecca said, keeping her tone low as she pressed back with all her might in her one hand, hoping to overwhelm Cecilia with the show of force, make her re-think her strategy a bit.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm

"Dammit...you're strong as hell" Cecilia said as she tried pushing back on Rebecca, "Like you were putting any effort in it.....figured two hands would be fair..." Cecilia said between groans as she tried to hold her ground against Rebecca's lone hand, wanting to show that she was not a pushover when it came to strength even if Rebecca was stronger, and seemed to be by quite a bit, not really willing to change her strategy yet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Rebecca grit her teeth as Cecilia forced her back into a stalemate, the quick burst of strength wasn't enough to completely take the Swede out of it "...not bad." She grunted, trying to stay still and keep her ground as she tried to force Cecilia down, who was stronger was no longer in question, it was more who was the more stubborn.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 pm

"Grhh...t-thanks" Cecilia said as she was certainly feeling the pressure, she almost went down to one knee but her stubbornness was a great one indeed, she wouldn't lose to just one of Rebecca's arms, even tough that was how it seemed like it was going, she tried to hold on and her stubborn determination was helping her quite a bit in staying in the test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

"Grr..." Rebecca growled as Cecilia refused to go down, beads of sweats breaking out on the amazon's face. This needed to end now, point proven as she added her free hand to bolster her sole hand which had been holding up fine against Cecilia's two but enough was enough as she added the pressure on the smaller blonde

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next