Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 5 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 am

Cecilia tried holding against Rebecca as she was being force back by the larger and stronger woman, she growled as she tried holding against her the best she could, before she could no longer hold against Rebecca, as she was smashed into the corner by Rebecca, "Gah!..." Cecilia let out as she was squashed between the corner and Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 5 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:54 am

"Tell me if I'm being too rough with you." Rebecca said mockingly as she turned around to face Cecilia. So far, so good with the blonde. Really helping to build her confidence back, she was still one of the biggest and one of the strongest fighters AFW had ever seen, and was determined to let other people know it.

Hooking her arm over Cecilia she tried to lift her up for a vertical suplex, hoping that the Swede wouldn't block it by tangling up her legs, which would probably be bad.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

"No worries...I don't mind it rough" Cecilia teased Rebecca, looking up at the slightly intimidating form of the larger Rebecca, as she hooked her arm over her head, Cecilia quickly blocked it by tangling her legs around one of Rebecca's, she wasn't willing to just be thrown around by Rebecca, she would try and use the corner to her advantage to push them away from the corner, if it worked she would try and send a knee up into Rebecca's stomach, before she would attempt to warp her arm around Rebecca's head and attempt to throw herself backwards, attempting to slam Rebecca's head down into the mat, in a DDT.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Rebecca grunted as Cecilia's knee took a fair bit of the wind out of her,but she wasn't about to go face first down onto the mat while she was still fresh. Although she couldn't pick Cecilia up she could at least tighten her grip over her to hold the blonde still, catching her in a sort of mutual headlock.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 pm

"Agh!" Cecilia let out as she was held in the tightened grip of Rebecca's headlock, Cecilia was a determined girl and she didn't want to be out done, so she would attempt to tighten her own headlock, "Your a tough girl Rebecca....but I am no pushover" Cecilia said as she tried to initiate some kind on battle between the two over who could hold out longest int both of their headlock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Rebecca growled as the two were caught into another meta competition, first the test of strength, now the headlocks, both grips cutting off vital supply lines to their heads, making the amazon slightly dizzy as she tried to keep the hold on.

But not for long, as the headlock battle rage Cecilia had untangled their legs so with a powerful flex, Rebecca tried to suplex Northman over her head and onto the ground.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Cecilia had thought that Rebecca would accept the challenge, and she seemingly did, but that was until she was thrown over Rebecca in suplex, she crashed down on the mat, "Agh!" Cecilia let out as her back arched of the mat, before she would quickly try and roll away and get up to her knees, looking over at Rebecca with a slightly displeased lock on her face, "Ouch....I can't believe you gave up so easily" Cecilia teased Rebecca as she began to slowly rise to her feet, carefully keeping her eyes on Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

"Wasn't feeling it." Rebecca replied curtly as she stood up, arms raised before she tried to fire a backhand chop just above Cecilia's breasts making a change from the grappling for a while.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Cecilia frowned a bit as Rebecca spoke, "You could have told me that...." Cecilia said as she began to move up to her feet, only to be met by a backhand chop just above her chest, the impact made them bounce a bit as she staggered back a step, she growled a bit before she would fight back by sending her own backhanded chop towards Rebecca's chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Rebecca smirked as Cecilia complained, it had seemed to wipe the smirk off of the blondes face pretty quick, and that chop had stunned her enough for her breasts to bounce under her sports bra... not that the amazon was paying attention to that.

Cecilia's chop stung as it smacked against her chest, the impact causing Rebecca to wince slightly as she stood her ground. "Are you gonna actually hit me or just slap my breasts around for a bit?" She asked, raising her arms more for blocking of strikes than grappling. Let's see how good of a punch you can throw... she thought

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next