Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 4 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"Aagh damn..." Cecilia let out as Rebecca used her second hand to push her down, she tire to hold herself up, sweat bean to run down her forehead and her face, within just a moment Cecilia dropped down to one knee, and then to two, "Shit...should have know it would be no use....*huff*....still got you to use both hands tough" Cecilia said as she was forced down by Rebecca, who was clearly stronger, but Cecilia still felt like she had won in a strange way, as she had completed her goal of making Rebecca use both her arms.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 4 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Rebecca breathed out a sigh of relief as Cecilia crumbled under her strength, adding a "Tch" for good measure as the blonde tried to claim a moral victory by forcing the amazon to use both hands.

Still this was only the start of the sparring session, so as she let Cecilia go from the test of strength she quickly brought her up for a collar and elbow tie up, the bigger girl having to bend down considerably to meet the Swede

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

As Rebecca let go of the test of strength Cecilia let out a sigh of relief as the pressure was taken of her, she took a few heavy breath's as she rose up to her feet and went in for the collar and elbow tie up, she knew that Rebecca was a lot stronger and would only push against her a little bit, if Rebecca tried to overwhelm her with her strength again, Cecilia would throw herself backwards and with the added momentum of Rebecca's pushing she would attempt to throw Rebecca backwards over herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Rebecca barely noticed Cecilia pushing back only slightly and went to force her back into a corner. Only for the amazon to roll overhead and onto her back with a loud thud as 215lbs crashed down.

"Heh, so it's not all strength with you." the dark skinned strongwoman said, picking herself up. She'd need to be extra careful not to fall into more traps like that.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 pm

"Heh...wouldn't be a queen If a wasn't more than just strong....I'm guessing you got a few tricks up your selves as well" Cecilia said as she raised herself up to her feet, she couldn't beat Rebecca with her strength, so she would have to rely on her skills, "Hey you mind waiting a moment...I want to try something..." Cecilia said as she would walk up to Rebecca holding her hands out to show that she had no ill intentions, if allowed to get close enough Cecilia would wrap her arms around Rebecca almost like a hug, before she would squeeze a bit and lift her a bit of the mat, she groaned a bit as she held her up, "Okay...it's cool I can lift you...let's get back to the spar." Cecilia would say with a smile as she took a few steps back and moved into her wrestling stance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am

Rebecca raised an eyebrow in surprise as Cecilia said she wanted to try something, what did she want to test out now? She thought as the Swede wrapped her arms around her waist. Was she going for a bearhug?

A grunt later and the amazon no longer felt her feet touching the floor. Her eyes went wide as she was lifted up before the blonde put her back down on her feet. Just to see if she could lift her up?

"Let me try now." She said looking to wrap her arms around Cecilia, lifting her up into the air in a bearhug. "The spar had started right?" She asked before squeezing the Swede, not with everything she had but to do some damage to her sparring partner.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

Cecilia looked up in confusion at Rebecca as she said that it was her turn now, she was kind of confused by her actions as she wrapped her arms around her before lifting her up and squeezing the golden queen, "Gah!....arghhh!....dammit" Cecilia let out as as she was squeezed by Rebecca, "Y-yeah...it had" Cecilia said as she struggled a bit.

Before she would be to damaged Cecilia would attempt to headbutt Rebecca to try and let her go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 am

"Ugh!" Rebecca grunted as the headbutt rocked her, forcing her to let go. Still it was her time to give a smug look at the Golden Queen "Guess I can lift you up too." the amazon said as she waited for Cecilia to make the first move.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 am

"That was a bit uncalled for, wasn't it" Cecilia said jokingly as she staggered back after being put down by Rebecca, "I guess we can both lift each other then" Cecilia then said with a smile, the golden queen would waste no time as she would attempt to run up at Rebecca and try to slip in behind her and wrap her arms around Rebecca's waist and squeeze hard on Rebecca's waist, checking to see if she could out speed Rebecca at least , "Tell me if I am being to rough will you, Rebecca" Cecilia would say smugly as she squeezed tightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 am

"Just fine," Rebecca growled as her powerful body was squeezed by Cecilia, her hands quickly moving to pry the Swede off before the amazon had another idea.

Forcing the two backwards she hoped to ram Cecilia back first into a corner to let her go instead of trying to slip out of the hold.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next