by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 3 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:39 am

Toshiro was still shocked and embarassed by T-elos maneuvre. What was going through the head of this girl? Kissing him in the middle of a fight!!! Though, the sexy and strong female android seemed to have just started embarassing him.

T-elos bionic arms were pressing the air out of Toshiro's body, causing the young shinigami to see sparkling lights as she slowly deprived him of air and rubbed him against her taunting curves: it felt like getting caught by some kind of seductive snakegirl who was toying with her squeezable prey.

"W-Why should i enjoy it?!? Don't say embarassing things! Ungf... And i'm not a little boy...unffffhh...". T-elos was slowly squeezing him closer and closer, overpowering his struggles without visible effort, making him feeling small in her arms though he'd never admit it. "D-Damn....t-too tight..", he groaned panting in need of air.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 3 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 am

"Oh my i didn't think i said anything that embarresing" T-elos said before letting go of Toshiro letting him drop to the mat. T-elos then smiled "Oh you havn't felt tight yet little boy" T-elos said before trying to step on Toshiro "But i don't know if you could survive being my plaything" T-elos would then walk away from Toshir oand lean against a turnbuckle "Come on and get up, hey i'll even give you a free hit" T-elos said getting rather over confident.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

Toshiro glared at T-elos, barely containing the anger for such impudent words. "Granting me a free strike??? Get over yourself, WOMAN!", he said loudly, sounding like he was scolding a subordinate. With that Toshiro performed 2 consecutive flesh steps, creating the optical illusion of a clone of himself that would provide a distraction allowing him to get close enough to grab T-elos arm and go for a judo-like throw.

If successful, and if she wouldn't make anything to stop him first, T-elos would be amused at Toshiro's weakness... until he spelled a few strange words: "Hadou # 1: SHOU!". The boy's body would glow for a slight moment, and suddenly some inhuman source of strenght helped him tossing the female android towards the turnbuckle.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:38 am

T-elos still couldn't keep up with her small opponents speed but when she felt him grab her arm she quickly turned and stopped Toshiro from tossing her "You may be faster but i still can beat you" However T-elos soon heard her opponent begin to chant strangly "What are you saying down there?" but soon T-elos found herself being tossed towards the turnbuckle while wandering where this small boy such incredible strength.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:35 am

Toshiro glanced at the impudent who had just being tossed against the corner thanks to his kidou.

"Surprised? Let yourself know that was nothing but a simple level # 1 kidou... not that you can understand what i'm talking about of course", He grinned not without an ounce of mean satisfaction. (though, the shou was actually among the strongest attacks he was allowed to use in this human form).

Thinking that she had been softened now, the boy would drop his usual prudence and thrust himself forward, willing to shoulder-tackle T-elos against the corner for additional damage, aiming to possibly finish her off with that move and not hurt her too much... or so he thought.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 am

T-elos was groaning in the corner as Toshiro's throw had really surprised her "IT doesn't matter what that was" T-elos said and quickly pushed hersel up the turnbuckle avoiding Toshiro's shoulder charge by an inch "Did you really think that would beat me?" T-elos then grabbed at Toshiro's neck and squeezed "I have some surprises to" T-elos would then send a rather large charge of electricity through her hand and into Toshiro.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:17 am

"Ugh!! You still have strenght to fight, huh? But i ...GASP!!! UNGHHHH..!!!". Toshiro crushed himself against the corner but not without much damage, mostly thanks to his flexibile, light-weighting young body.

He was ready to bring his nex attack when T-elos welcomed him with her..surprise. Groaning loudly in surprised pain he was shook up by the electric wave crossing his body. It was not enough to harm his inhuman spiritual force...but surely enough to soften his little boy's frame.
With an instinctive reaction, the young shinigami would hit T-elos wrist with a karate-like chop, aiming to break the grip on his neck. But, even if successful, he would need to lean back against the corner, temporarily unable to do much more.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 am

T-elos stood there shocking Toshiro as long as she could before she had to jump away from him and cool off "So you got any other tricks you would like to try?" T-elos said seeming a bit sluggish for a few seconds before she straighten up and beckoned Toshiro to come and get her. However T-elos thought to herself "Right i forgot i have to watch my power output with that electricity or i'll end up frying some important systems"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Toshiro took a few breathings, sweating some after the unexpected electroshock. He couldn't say what had happened: the effect was similar to his byakurai (pale-lightning) attack, but the source was definitely not a spiritual energy. In any case, it was assured that the girl was absolutely NOT just a girl.

Noticing that T-elos stepped back giving him room and time to bring a move, he grinned replying: "I guess i have one of two more, here we go!".

With that he went forward for a kidou-reinforced spear, but it was too early to push his boyish frame to the limit, especially after suffering a very recent attack: "Hadou # 4: Byaku...rrunghh...!". When he went for his move his legs gave from lack of stamina, and his plan of a strong attack ended with the small boy clinging T-elos' waist with an embarassingly cute-looking hug.

"Damned human bodies...!", he grumbled trying to step back as fast as he could.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:58 pm

T-elos was watching Toshiro closely now as she didn't want to be surprised by another one of his tricks so as he charged at T-elos she braced herself for a heavy impact but when he just slumped against her waist she saw an opportunity "I have you now" T-elos said trying to trap Toshiro in another brutal bearhug "And this time i'm not letting go until i break you in half."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next