by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 5 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 pm

"G-Gahh..!!!". Toshiro's eyes widened in surprised pain as his crotch was crossed by T-elos electric shock, which rendered him unable to defend himself from her slapping.
Stunned by the 2 hard slaps, the boy was totally under her control at the moment.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match - Page 5 Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya vs T-ELOS: drain-KO match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm

T-elos stopped electrocutting Toshiro after a few seconds and moved her hand up to stroke the buts member "So i wonder if alittle boy like you has ever gotten off before" T-elos said wondering as turned her whole body around to Face Toshiro's penis "So i wonder how this will fell inbetween these" T-elos then lowered her breasts to Toshiro's cock and began to rub them all over it "Tell me Toshiro has anyone ever done this to you before"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 am

Actually, Toshiro had been sexually teased by his liutenent, the busty and playful Matsumoto Rangiku in several occasions.... but this was nothing like that: He was getting dominated by this perverted woman!

"N-No... pant...pant... and neither you will be doing it to me!", he protested with flaring face, trying to squirm away which only resulted in stimulating his boyhood even more.
Despite his fighting back, the sensually taunting embrace of T-elos' breasts was helplessly building up his young erection while he had to watch at her crotch and butt. Having her legs at each side of his head, Toshiro tried to push himself free in the hope that she would not lock him between those strong-looking thighs of hers instead.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:16 am

T-elos felt Toshiro weakly try to escape her sexual grasp "Aw don't you like my my touch little boy" T-elos however would feel the boy start to get hard between her breasts and since Toshiro wanted to try and push her legs away she decided to do the opposite and she clamped them around the boys head "Well you better hope i just start crushing your head instead of crushing something even more valuable"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

Feeling the smoothness of her thighs start to apply a growing pressure around his neck, Toshiro tried instinctively to pry apart, still in the hope that he could break free before T-elos would cross her ankles and seal her little prisoner in a reverse headscissors.

"Damn...i gotta get out of this...", he would groan in his probably amusing struggles, which were not preventing him from getting stuck into an increasingly crushing and embarassing hold with each new second spent in the mean female android's clutches.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 am

T-elos soon locked her ankles and trapped Toshiro in her clutches. "So my little boy having fun trapped between my beautiful thighs?" T-elos would then lean down and lick the tip of Toshiro's member "So i wonder how long it will take such a small penis to explode between my magnificent breasts" T-elos would then rub her breasts up and down on Toshiro's member.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:02 am

Once T-elos had crossed her ankles to secure Toshiro in her sensuous scissors, his chances to escape were reduced to zero.
With Toshiro's neck held tightly inbetween her perfectly shaped thighs, she could play with her little prey at will, enjoying his meek attempts at fighting back.

Toshiro's face would be squeezed closer to her beautiful butt by each new flexing of her thighs and glutes, making the boy's predicament even more humiliating: her beautiful muscles were pumping and rocking the boy weaker and weaker...while her breasts were rubbing his young boyhood towards an inevitable climax.

"T-This can't be happening...", he groaned in breathless, embarassed helplessness trying to resist, but soon the boy's frame would shiver, signaling that he was about ready to pop.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am

T-elos continued to squeeze Toshiro's head before she moved down to lick the boys tip yet again "Aw are you ready to pop little boy?" T-elos then increased the speedo f her rubbing getting ready for the orgasm that would soon erupt from the boys prick "Now cum for me ok little boy"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am

Toshiro's head was rocked back and fort in such a taunting squeeze & release pattern, keeping him weak until he finally had to give into T-elos sexual teasings:

"O-OWwwww.... !!" with a spasm of his small frame the young boy had to climax, groaning as the hentai-submission would leave him meek and softened in her evily playful clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am

Toshiro's head was rocked back and fort in such a taunting squeeze & release pattern, keeping him weak until he finally had to give into T-elos sensuous domination:

"O-OWwwww.... !!" with a spasm of his small frame the young boy had to climax, groaning as the hentai-submission would leave him meek and softened in her evily playful clutches.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next