Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Natalia blinked a little shocked as she heard Angel yelling. "What?!... Maybe she wasn't in the list...." The Dream said, speaking her mind.

"Hey! Don't get mad... Is just that jerks Tai's stupid list... We are going to kick his ugly ass for this shit when we get him!!!" Natalia yelled at Angel as she left, not noticing that Tai was right behind her modifying the list.

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Angel wing stoped and looked back at Natalia "I could care less on being on some paper "She said

"Oh by the way i think that Tai guy was behind you for a while "Angel wing said just as Tai left "I came here to fight and prove something to myself and probably make some friends not to be on some stupid list"Angel wing said trying to take deep breaths and not loss to her anger again

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 am

Cecilia didn't know what the girl was yelling about, she was a bit absorbed by the Raven haired beauty before her and the sexy Sucubi as well, so she wasn't to sure what to she was saying, in any case when she looked back and forth between the two attractive women that she was standing with, she became a bit absorbed in it all, never noticing Tai's edits of the list.

When she looked over to Natalia she smiled, there was no need to be angry at her or Sabine about the list, in anyway, " Still even if it is stupid, I can clearly see why you were placed number one! " Cecilia said as she whistled a little and looked Natalia up and down, she had it all it seemed, a rocking body, lovely long hair, something that Cecilia missed having, being stuck with this shoulder length hair just didn't feel right, maybe she just hadn't had enough time to get used to it yet, and of course Natalia had a very cute face.

" I'm Cecilia , Cecilia Northman, pleasure to meet you!" Cecilia said with a smile, to become friends with the attractive girls was always fun for Cecilia.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 am

"Tai? Here?" Natalia said turning around to see if like Angel say the little prick was here, but before she could do much of a search, Cecilia was talking to her and if there was something Natalia couldn´t get enough of was flattery. "oh...thank you very much!" Natalia said with a wide smile ^_^

"pleasure to meet you Cecilia. I am Natalia... "

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

"Where?, Tai? Where!?" Cecilia said as Natalia mentioned Tai, she looked around a little and there was no Tai there, " What are you talking about?" Cecilia said before she shook her head and then turned over towards Natalia again, she seemed to enjoy the compliment that Cecilia gave her, it was a well earned compliment, she was quite a beauty.

" No need to take me" Cecilia said with a smile, she walked up to the list and said, " Screw Tai! I know I am higher than Seven...huh!? wasn't I seven a minute ago? " Cecilia said as she looked on the list, seeing that she was five, did someone change it, when? who ? why?, or did she just make a mistake, " Huh?......well, I am under Sabine now, I can handle being under Sabine." Cecilia said with a double meaning to her words as she looked back at the splendid naked form of Sabine.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 pm

"I know you love it..." Sabine purred into her ear, before stopping. She didn't know how much of an exhibitionist Cecilia was, so maybe she could hold back from screwing her against the wall "I'm Sabine by the way." She said to Natalia. Stretching herself out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

"Oh well... I can handle having you all under me..." Natalia said and then she immediately cover her mouth to try to hide a giggle as her face blushed bright red. She knew she shouldn't have said that but she couldn't resist it... plus Cecilia walked right into that one.

"Sorry...sorry..." Natalia apologized bowing politely a couple of times, her cute face still red like a tomato.

"Nice to meet you Sabine-san" she the greet the Brazilian beauty, trying not to oggle her nude body and failing again. "I couldn't help but notice that you are naked, Sabine-san..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she looked at Sabine, " Oh yeah, I love it and I know you love it as well" Cecilia purred right back to Sabine, she was most likely not about to start fucking Sabine in the middle of the hallway, especially when Natalia was here, it wouldn't be fair to her.

Cecilia growled a little at Natalia's joke, but she decided to not take it to hard when she apologized right after, "It's okay, no trouble, besides I think I wouldn't mind being underneath you" Cecilia teased Natalia a little as she shot her a wink.

"So you mentioned something about another list earlier? has Tai done this before or?" Cecilia asked Natalia, as she had a few thoughts about what to do with Sabine later, maybe she would let her take charge or maybe she could show Sabine that she should be on top of Sabine.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Sabine let out a small laugh as Natalia pointed out her lack of clothing "Is that a problem? Should I go cover myself up? It's not like anyone in this company has to be embaressed by nudity. I just love the way the air feels across my skin..." she purred, a smirk crossing her face.

"It seems like something he'd do. He probably has our match on a separate video for a lonely night." She told Cecilia "You'd think someone who gets fucked as often as he does would be less desperate."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Angel wing came back in a few seconds "hey um im sorry i blew my top off like that i get mad very fast and its hard for me since you three are very sexy an i kinda felt down to for a long while"Angel wing saud to the three girls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next