Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

"Well no...no problem at all..." Natalia said. Seeing how confortable Sabine was with her own nakedness, The Dream didn't felt obligued to pretend she was checking her out any more and started to blatantly look at Sabine's body, comparing her assests with those of the Brazilian beauty.

"Maybe he is addicted to get beat and fucked..." Natalia said in response to Sabine's comment about Tai. "The idiot used a piece of paper with his name... I think he is trying to stirr some trouble or earn himself a beating...and a raping...Probably that Angel girl was right and he is around here. I wouldn't be surprised if he is peeking around trying to see what effect his lists causes..." Natalia said tempted to raise her eyes and search for Tai, but staring at Sabine was waaaaay more interesting. She then turned her eyes to Cecilia, that although not nude still had very enticing curves, and began to compare the Swede's body with the Brazilian's own."In which spots of the list are you two?"

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Cecilia laughed a little at Natalia's words, mostly because they were very funny, but also because she was just such a cutie that Cecilia couldn't help not to laugh, this was actually sort of awesome to Cecilia, she was standing with one of the hottest opponents she had ever had, and then one of the cutest people she had ever seen, both of them were as sexy as can be.

When Natalia asked her question Cecilia nearly jumped up a little, " Well...SeveAGH! I mean Five ! I don't know anymore, I thought I was Seven when I got here, I mean It said seven but when I looked again it said Five! " Cecilia nearly shouted out, as she was really confused about this, had she just thought she was in seventh place, was that a mistake.

" This Sexy little succubus is Fourth, Which must be a crime on some level" Cecilia said as she went in to give Sabine a little playful hug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Sabine giggled as Cecilia burst in out rage of the ever changing number list. "It doesn't matter where I am personally, as long as I get to see who else got on the list with very little clothes... catch my drift?" She teased both her friend and the raven haired girl, giving a small "ooh" as Cecilia pulled her in close. "But maybe the hallway isn't the best place for this sort of discussion. Maybe we should find somewhere a little more...private?"

Sabine's possible attempts to get a threesome were cut short when Cecilia's phone started ringing. Back somewhere else in the facility an impatient Adrian Kytes, dressed in a red shirt and black shorts was waiting impatiently for her friend to pick up.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Cecilia pulled Sabine away a little, and raised a finger, " Hold onto that thought sexy! " before she pulled up her phone and smiled as she saw that it was Adrian who was calling her, she quickly answered and said "Talk to me Addy! " as she answered, wondering why Adrian was calling her, but in any case she interrupted her before she could speak to her.

"Adrian! on a list of the hottest girls of AFW, do you think that I deserve a freaking Sev....Five spot?" Cecilia asked Adrian as she was wondering about the outside opinion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am

Adrian wasn't expecting to be asked a question straight away, especially not that question. "W-what? What would I know about who's the hottest girl? I don't go around with a cam in the showers! I don't pay attention to hotness!" She said defensively "Why are you even asking that?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Cecilia wasn't at full attention and what she heard might not have been what Adrian didn't really say, " What?! You go around with a camera in the shower?!" Cecilia shouted out in confusion to what she thought she heard, in any case there was a question posed to her that she had to answer now.

"Adrian, You know about a guy named Tai ?! Well he made a stupid list and put me at the fifth place! " Cecilia said as she looked over at Natalia and then Sabine, " Oh yeah, two other people here as well, A girl named Sabine, who is at fourth place, and then a very cute one named Natalia who is a first place."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

"NO!" Adrian shouted "Okay, maybe once. But it was a GUYS shower in Kyoto. And that was the only time!" she confessed, before Cecilia explained what the situation was.

"Tai posted another list? Man... this is like the second time he's done it, thought he would have learned after nearly being castrated by 5 angry girls last time- wait, Natalia?" She paused, thinking it might be the same, "Put me on speakerphone. HI NAT!" She yelled out, hoping to check if it was the Natalia she knew, then fade a bit into disapointment of not being able to introduce them in person. "Actually, tell me where you are and I'll come find you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:39 pm

"... you talking to Adrian? Adrian..." Natalia asked and then made a pause to try to remember Adrian's surname. She was pretty bad remembering surnames for some reason. But when she heard Cecilia talk about sneaking in the bathroom with a camera, Natalia guessed it should be the same Adrian.

"oh..mmm. Say 'Hi' to Adrian from me!" Natalia said with a smile.

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:04 pm

"Yeah! " Cecilia said with a little happiness in her voice, as she thought that it was kinda cool that they both seemed to know each other, which was kinda cool, Cecilia didn't put on the speaker, " Natalia says Hi! and get over her you little scrapper! We are in the AFW Arena Common Hall come here right away okay?! " Cecilia said with a bit of joy as she looked over to Natalia.

"Seems like we have a common friends " Cecilia said with a kind smile and wink towards the cute blue-eyed cutie.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"On my way! Whunuhnuhnuhnuh!" Adrian said before hanging up, doing her best impression of the sound effects used for the bionic man, a reference that would no doubt go over everyone's heads.

"Another friend?" Sabine asked, having spent most of the time admiring Natalia as the raven haired dream admired her back. "She cute as well?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next