Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 am

Tai panicked as Natalia's legs tightened even more, as did her grip on his arms.

"AH! No wait! Im sorry! Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysor"WHAM!

Tai's cries of apology were cut short as she nailed him facefirst on the ground with a pedigree, causing the pink haired boy to groan in pain from the move, if she let go of him after performing it, he would roll around on the ground in pain.

"Owwwwwwwww....it was.....technically......a compliment...."

Back to top Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 pm

"Well...thank you very much... I'm flattered..." Natalia said with and evil giggle as she held Tai arms, not letting the boy go away. She moved to his side and placed a knee on his back, hoping he was stunned enough for her to pin his arms on his own back and them place her other knee over them to trap them.

"Yet I cannot approve of your actions and I feel myself compelled to punish you..."

She would then sneak a hand under Tai's belly to reach his pant's belt, to undo it and slip it out, and then use Tai's own belt to capture his wrists one against the other and behind his back.

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 am

Tai couldnt resist, the faceplant having stunned him quite easily as she stripped off his belt and tied it around his wrists, completely preventing him from freeing himself as he started to attempt a struggle, before looking back at her gulping.

"Y..You know...its not a perverted thing...its more about respect! Really! I respect beautiful girls!"

He groaned as his legs kicked in a futile gesture.

"Ill change the list title if you want!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 pm

"Oh Tai...please...you ARE a perv..." Natalia said giggling as she secured the belt tightly to make sure Tai wouldn't break free. "Not that I can't blame you for it... I'm no saint either...and I also have my own list of hottest girls..." The Dream continued, keeping one knee on the middle of Tai's back as she went to grab his legs.

"You know...in a certain way I also respect you... No need to change the list..."
The blue-eyed cutie would say as she folded Tai's left leg to place it behind the boy's right knee. "I wouldn't bother doing this to you if I didn't... I'm not into guys at all..." she would explain as she began to pull Tai's wrapped legs up, digging with her knee on his spine as she tried to put him in a sort of cloverleaf crab. "You should feel honored" Natalia concluded. "Now scream like a bitch!"

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 am

"Still I am r...wait...You respect me?"

Tai asked, his voice getting a bit higher as he finished, not appearing to even notice his legs being crossed.

He sniffled suddenly, his voice sounding like he was trying to hold back tears.

".....N...Nobody's ever said that to me before...Thank YoAHHHHHHH!!!!! MY GODZ THE UNHOLY PAIN! MY SPIIIINEEE!!!!!"

And of course, that moment was ruined by Natalia locking him in the cloverleaf hold, causing him to writhe in pain, arms trapped behind him still, leaving him helpless in her grasp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 pm

"Well...you are bold and persistant... That's something to respect..." Natalia would say enjoying Tai's agony as she bended him more and more. Having done this so many times gave The Dream a very good idea of what was the limit of a human spine before it broke, and she was heading, slowly but surely, for that limit.

"Now that I think about it, it may mean you are just stupid..." The Dream said as she pondered which one Tai was. "You can tap out if you can't ttake it anymore, Tai-chan"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Tai screamed out as she bent his spine further in the hold, wishing like hell he could tap out, though her damn trying up of his hands with his own belt made it impossible.

"AHHH!!...I...Cant tap!"

He cried, even though she already knew that, the pain getting too much as his spine got closer and closer to its breaking point.

Eventually, after several minutes, far more then anyone should have to endure in the hold, Tai started whimpering loudly in the tight hold.

"Let go! Please! Ill...Ill do anything! Ill be your servant! Ill..give you money!..Ill give you a hentai match! Anything you want! Please!"

He begged, the incredibly cruel girl breaking his spirit, and at this rate, would follow by breaking his spine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Natalia laughed at Tai's pleads and offers as she continued applying the hold, rocking back and forth as she worked the boy's spine happily...until she heard Tai's last offer.

O_o!

"...give me a Hentai match...?" Natalia asked surprised, but the shocked expression in her cute face slowly changed into one of fury.

ò_ó

"As if!!!.... You ugly filthy worm!...you did it... Now I am mad!" The Dream threatened as she leaned back using her weight as she tried to bend Tai to the limit and really hurt his spine.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 pm

"No Wait, Im sorAHHHHHH!"

Tai screamed out again, his body bent to the point where his feet were literally above his head, his entire body and brain racked with pain from the hold, at this rate he'd pass out, already seeing black spots in his vision!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:56 am

"Hurts Tai?' Natalia asked with a sadistic and still angered smile on her lips as she continued working the brutal hold, pushing her knee and her full weigth on Tai's spine as she kept pulling his leg, bending the boy as if she was trying to make an 'O' out of his body. "Well...remember this pain well...Because... If I find out you made another ranking list..." The Dream added giving Tai's legs one more pull, attempting to make his feet touch the back of his head. "You are going to feel it again!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next