Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 am

"She gone?" Adrian asked, peeking through the gaps in her fingers to see if the coast was clear, sighing with relief when she could uncover her eyes. "It all depends on what kind of gift it is, I mean Chigusa Yuuki is a pretty big deal..." she said, trying to build up her achievements a bit to make whatever was coming hopefully bigger.

"Also, Nat! Hi-5 for beating a member of Eclipse." She said quickly, hand raised in celebration of their mutual dislike for the idols. It wasn't that big of a deal, just Natalia had a huge history with Megumi, and Adrian thought that they were kinda condescending. And a big deal to beat. Still it was all looking up for her. "Now, who's number 7 on the ranking list? I'm thinking if I go 7, 6, 4, 2 or 3 I can get to title shots without having to face either of you." She planned out loud. "But first is gift time!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 Empty Re: Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 am

"YAY! Way to go Adrian-chan!" Natalia celebrated her friends victory over the idol really cheerful, hitting Adrian's hand with her own. "And without cheating or intervention!!!" she added, double happy for the cosplayer. "You are that good..."

Hearing Adrian's plan, The Dream couldn't help but giggle mischievously. She loved to tease and she was very competitive. Those two were probably two defining traits of her personality. "There is only one problem with you plan sexy Adrian-chan..." the blue-eyed cutie said with a wide grin. "I plan to be champ very sooon!"

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:42 am

"Great job Adrian, and if you want it now then I can give you you're gift, but It will be so much cooler is i surprise you and bring you there!" Cecilia said with a smile, as she then looked at Adrian as she looked on at her and Natalia, hearing Adrian talk about climbing the ladder.

"There are flaws in both your plans, you sexy beasts, cause I am going to be the champ !" the red eyed, golden haired beauty said with a smirk on her lips and a tease in her tone, competitive should be Cecilia's second name, and teaser should be her first.

" We can leave now, took my brothers car for this! so we'll all fit if you want to go Adrian?" Cecilia said as she pulled out the keys and jingled them in the air.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Adrian should have known better to blab about her rank climbing scheme to Cecilia and Natalia. Both of them were very competitive, very good at wrestling and she owed re-matches to both of them. "Uh... so yeah, we can go get it now! Wanna come Nat?" She asked, hoping that they'd quickly forget the ranking business. Why did the fasted way to the top have to be through her friends?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:24 pm

"Euhm... Sorry girls... I can't go with you, I have...euhm... Like... And appointment..." Natalia said trying not to give away much information.

"I'll call you when it's done... Maybe I can still catch up with you..." she added quickly.

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 QiougD6Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 TTlOMaFRankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm

"Awwh Really? That's a shame" Cecilia said as she moved in closer to Natalia, she was a sweet girl, as cute as a button, but with a rocking body as well, it was a true shame that she wasn't coming along, but hey, that didn't really matter, as long as Adrian got her gift, the Northman rule was, when you accomplish something, you will get something in reward, and that was what Adrian had done.

" So, Hope to meet you again!" Cecilia said with a smile as she offered a handshake towards Natalia, and a smile, not sure, if it was appropriate to hug this girl or anything like that, " Well Adrian, I just got to hear with Sabine if she wants to go, and then we can be off"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"Awww...." Adrian whined as Natalia said she had to leave "What if it's a lot of chocolate? I wont be able to eat that much chocolate... okay I would but I'd get tummy ache." She said, trying to convince her to join.

"Okay! See you in a bit. I'll tell you how awesome it is." She said turning back to Cecilia "Do we have to wait for her?" the cosplayer complained, assuming the naked woman she saw was Sabine. "I mean, I don't really know her that well... and with how you were fine with her being completely nude out in the open... I don't think I wanna know."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Cecilia held up a finger to Adrian, as she placed the other hand on her hip, as she put on a little smile, " Don't be like that, She said she would be right back, with clothes! and I am going to wait, do you know why? Because it would be rude, and bitchy to just leave" Cecilia said as she shook her head a little.

" Now tell me Adrian, we won't be rude, and bitchy right, we won't leave someone just like that right?" Cecilia asked a little stern, but still smiling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Natalia gurgled, she was always tempted by chocolate, but she had to do what she had to do.
"Well. Save me all the chocolates you can't eat..." she said was she waved her hand, but her friends apparently weren't leaving without Sabine.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Adrian pouted cutely as Cecilia chided her "It would be mean..." she said, "Okay. I'll wait ^_^. And I'll save as much as I can, as long as Rebecca doesn't find the lot. Then she'll eat them all."

Speaking of whom, Sabine was returning: Adrian noticing that she had put on clothes; Shoes, jeans and... nothing else, her bare breasts still exposed.

Rankings Part 2: Electric Boogaloo! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 5 IkOvj.jpg
"AAAH!" she yelled again "You did that on purpose!"

"I did?" Sabine said, looking down. "Huh, anyway..." she said, lazily covering her chest with her arm "what were we talking about?"

Last edited by 3727 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next