Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 5 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 am

Putting the bar back yet again, she would see Seline place 10 more kilos onto the bar. Gulping, Heather would nod her head, gripping the bar. Gritting her teeth, Heather would lift it off it's place, starting to push it up a bit, her arms shaking with all the strain before she would shake her head. With all that she's been doing and the fact that she was lifting nearly 100lbs with just her arms, something that she didn't have much strength in, she couldn't handle it. "Aagh...S-Seline..I-I cant"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 am

Seline took a hold of the bar just as Heather opened her mouth, lifting it up and placing it against the handles and then removed 5 kilos from it and then looked down at Heather with a slight smile on the girl's face. " There, try now." Seline said as she would reach down and ruffle up Heather's hair a bit and then take a step back to let the girl try it, waiting and being ready just in case she would have to jump in and try to help the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 am

Heather would breathe in and out as Seline lifted the bar off and placed it back. Watching her remove the five kilos, Heather would nod her head, gripping the bar yet again. She would pull it off, straining herself quite a bit, but being able to push it up and down a couple times before putting it back. "God..Heh..that's what I get for hardly doing any lifting.." Heather would let out, taking as much of a breather as Seline would allow her to take.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 am

" Okay then, looks like 45 kilo's is your limit love." Seline said as she would then grab onto the bar and then pull it up, " Now let's move onto a few wrestling moves and stuff, before we go back to a rough training for you." Seline said as she would smirk a bit at Heather, trying to lead the girl over towards the training ring and would try and lead Heather into it, before joining the girl inside.

" Okay I though we would start with something cool, how about a powerbomb ? " Seline said as she would look on at Heather and then smirk a bit to see how the girl would react to the idea.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 pm

"Hah..Now..I know why I don't do that stuff.." Heather let out, shaking her arms off a bit as Seline would grab the bar and pull it up. She would sit herself up a bit, letting out a long breath before Seline would speak of their next training. "Wrestling moves..good.." She said before she would would lead her into the ring. Heather would slide in as Seline got in with her.

"S-starting out with a powerbomb?? Haah..I don't think I've ever done one without some sort of leverage first.." Heather responded, letting out a sigh.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Seline smiled a bit as she watched her Heather roll in after her, and when she did Seline would shake her head quite a bit. " You don't do that because you are weak, at least that's what you're saying right now." Seline said mockingly to Heather as she would walk up to Heather and smile a bit at the girl, all before she would shoot up her leg and try and catch Heather with a knee to the girl's stomach. After which Seline would try and pull Heather's head in between her legs. " Okay...now relax, that was just a demonstration of an easy way to get an opponent down." Seline said as she would put her palms on Seline's back.

" Now, do you know what's supposed to be done from here ?" Seline asked as she was planning on showing Heather slowly step from step how one performed a powerbomb.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:29 pm

"Wh-what?? I-I'm not weak! I just..never really tried doing moves like that o-ok??" Heather let out, quick to defend herself at Seline's words before the girl made her way over to her. When she suddenly slammed her knee into her stomach, Heather would let out a groan, doubling over before she shoved Heather's head in between her legs. She heard her words, gritting her teeth before she would let out a breath. She knew it was a demonstration, but she couldn't help but want to lash out at Seline.

"Gh...o-of course I do! Y-you wrap your arms around their waist and then lift them up onto your shoulders. C-come on now.." Heather let out, gripping the girl's thighs a bit tightly to show her slight frustration.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:21 am

Seline shook her head a bit now that she had the girl down in between her legs and then let out a little snicker all before she would pat Heather's back gently, " You are kinda weak, you got to admit to that, I mean you're quick and all but...you are kind of a weakling." Seline let out as she would then pat Heather's back a bit more all before she would say " No, the first step is for you to check on your opponent, make sure they will stay down. I prefer to do this!" Seline let out as she would then lift her arm up and then try and slam her fist down hard against Heather's spine, trying to hit her spot on her spine.

All before she would attempt and move herself down, bending herself over to wrap her arms around Heather's waist and hug the girl's waist, " So now you can proceed to try and lift your opponent up. " Seline said before she would attempt and roll the girl up onto her shoulders.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm

"Ugh.." Heather let out as Seline kept pointing out that she really wasn't all that strong, something that Heather knew by now, but didn't want to admit it. The girl was holding her between her legs for quite some time as she talked to her, feeling her pat her back a bit, causing Heather to blush. Though when she corrected her, Heather let out a little confused noise before she felt her slam her fist down on her spine, causing her to yell out in pain of the hit.

Heather let out a groan as the girl wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting her up onto her shoulders. "Gh..I..know.." Heather let out, resting on her shoulders, knowing what was coming next.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 am

Seline would smirk a bit as she heard Heather say that she knew what to do and just what was going basically, it wasn't strange as Seline thought that Heather must have suffered a few of these attacks at the hand of her old little underclassman, which would mean that Seline would proceed she'd motion herself if she was about to slam Heather down onto the mat but after the first motion she would stop herself and halt the throw, holding Heather about halfway down in the air and would then gently drop the girl down onto her back.

" Phew...it's not easy to stop that in mid swing you know. You should be grateful" Seline said as she would wipe her brow and then roll her shoulders a bit, all before she would move to offer Heather a hand up, " Powermoves are quite usefull and can help you out sometimes, but I suggest you get better at suplexes before that. And possibly submissions as well. Sounds good enough for you sexy ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next