Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 7 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"Gh..y-yes it does! Y-you need to stop!" Heather let out as she struggled a bit more underneath Seline, gritting her teeth as she looked up at her quite nervously. The girl was definitely stronger than she was, and being on top of her now gave her quite a bit of leverage against Heather's struggles and pushing.

"....Kh..but..ngh.." Heather would let out before she felt Seline's breasts start to press against her own, their foreheads pushed together as well. With how close they were, Heather couldn't help but blush quite a bit before Seline would start to spread out her legs with that grapevine hold, causing Heather to let out a little groan, pinned down still by Seline.

"Hagh...sh..shut up.." Heather let out at Seline's teasing words, further showing her what she was doing to her, causing Heather to start to become quite a bit aroused. She tried her best to buck her body up, wanting to escape from Seline's grasp as quickly as she could before the girl could really start to do what she wanted.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Seline couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she heard Heather try and fight back verbally and did her best to try and refuse and persuade the green haired beauty to let her go, it was just something that amused the Tornado as she couldn't help but smirk and smile down at the girl.

" Maybe you should be the one to shut up little Heather." Seline said with a joking smile as she would nuzzle her face down against Heather's before going back to pressing her forehead down against Heather's to make sure that the girl couldn't headbutt her, and with such she would try and use her greater strength and leverage over the cute Heather and with it and with Heather's leg spread now she would press her lower mid section down a bit more, so that her crotch would touch against Heather and gently let it rub down against the girl's sexy body.

" You should be carefully Heather, This is how you lose. Now what do you do ?" Seline said teasingly as she would do her best to tease and play with the girl and now sexing Heather up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:41 pm

"N-no!" Heather would yell out back at Seline as the girl nuzzled her face against her's, stopping her ability to headbutt her by pressing their foreheads together. Heather grit her teeth before she would feel Seline's crotch starting to rub against her own. Heather couldn't help but let out a deep moan at the feeling, her writhing continuing as she tried her best to fight the pleasure that Seline was bringing her, already finding it quite difficult to do so in her situation.

"Nh..I..I'm..going to get you off me.." Heather let out, twisting and turning as she tried her best to buck Seline off, her face a total complete red.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:51 am

Seline was certainly having a fun time now as she was really pushing Heather through some rather fun training, at least it was fun for the mighty Seline as she was pressing the girl down and let their breasts rub against one another. Seline was aware that Heather wasn't the strongest against these kinds of attack and at this point all she was doing was simply doing her best to put Heather through this and would train her to overcome these sort of things, though this might take time. But it was fun for Seline to tease the girl like this as she was pretty fun to tease.

When Seline felt how Heather tried to buck up and force her off the green haired girl off her, but Seline wanted to keep her down and would thrust her lower body down to smack her crotch down against Heather's and try to pin the girl down further. After doing this she would attempt and bring her tongue down towards Heather's cheek and lick the girl's cute cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7