Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 6 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am

Heather would shut her eyes tightly as she felt herself going through the air. She was expecting the hard slam from the powerbomb to happen, but suddenly, Seline would stop herself mid-way and just gently drop her onto her back. Heather would lie there, letting out a long sigh as her heart was racing, her having honestly thought that Seline was going to slam her down with all that she had.

"Haah..I've..never seen it happen.." Heather let out, that being the first time she's ever seen anyone stop a powerbomb in mid-descent. It actually was quite a bit impressive. As she saw her hold her hand out, Heather would take it, letting the girl help her up as she heard her words. "Egh..that's boring..but alright.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Seline would look on for a few seconds at Heather as it was clear that the girl was sort of impressed by Seline's act. It wasn't something one should do at all, just because of the action did have a good chance of seriously putting a strain and hurt on ones muscles and spine, but Seline was used to it and was more than a fair bit stronger than most of her size.

The green haired girl watched Heather as she saw the girl looking on at her like that, saying what she said which caused Seline to walk up to her and slap her hard on her firm ass. " Pfft. You could use it! The way you fight you need to shape up your style." [/color]Seline said as she would wrap her arms around Heather's chest, right underneath the girl's breasts and would throw herself backwards with Heather as well, to try and slam Heather down with a side suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Heather sighed a bit, about to readjust herself before she felt Seline's hard slap on her ass. She would jump up a bit, letting out a surprised yelp before she heard her words. "Guh..I-I..I've been developing new moves alright!? I have..a few more submissions as well!" Heather let out as Seline wrapped her arms around her chest she would widen her eyes a bit as the girl would lift her up, falling backwards with her and slamming her down with that side suplex.

Heather groaned out a bit as she lie on the ground, rubbing the area she hit. "Uugh..damn.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Seline would smirk a bit as she would move up towards Heather as she laid on the mat like she did, move up to seat herself on the girl's stomach and straddle it. Smiling down on the girl as she did and would move her hands down towards Heather's chest, gently massaging them a bit. " You see, they can be very effective. And the submissions you have aren't worth mentioning." Seline said with a sadistic little grin on her face.

The green haired girl would start to gently massage Heather's breasts as she looked down on the girl, letting her green eyes pierce Heather's eyes. " Now, how about you tell me just what I can improve with you. In ring attitude. Style, moves. I know a lot but what do you think is the most in need of fast improvement ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

"A-aah...h-hey??" Heather let out as Seline would seat herself on her stomach, straddling it and starting to massage her chest gently. She squinted her eyes, writhing around a bit as she heard her words. "Nh..th-they...so..are.. My scissor holds are...some of the strongest.." Heather let out, though not entirely sure.

"Haahh.." Heather let out, her face quite red as she held back her moans, looking back into her green eyes. "Nh..I...I don't know.." Heather let out, bringing her hands up to try and pull her hands away. "Y-you can...stop..with my breasts.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 am

Seline smiled down at the Heather as she soon started to massage the girl's breasts, which lead to a very fun conversation for the green haired beauty as she looked on at the blushing girl trying to get her words out and doing her beast to not moan out in pleasure every second. " Oh ? Well then what else you go ? You got Scissors and high flying moves. Now I know that, now I know how to beat you. " Seline said with a smile, " All I need to to is hurt your cute little legs a bit and you can't do a thing." Seline said as her hands kneaded Heather's breasts softly.

" Oh ? Can I ? My bad then." Seline said with a little smile as she would slowly remove her hands from Heather's breasts and move one of them up to the girl's chin and cup it between her thumb and index finger to tilt it up a bit. " Now how about you tell me, what we can improve, before I start guessing. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 am

Heather gritted her teeth as Seline smiled down at her, continuing to massage her breasts as she did. Heather would writhe around underneath her still as Seline would go on, commenting on her moveset. "Ah....th..that's not true.." Heather let out, shaking her head at her words, not wanting to believe them. "I-I...I still have my submission finisher..I don't need my legs to do that..and..I could..smother you out..I've..done it before..s-so..there.." She let out, fighting the pleasure of Seline kneading her breasts.

"Haah.." Heather let out as Seline finally removed her hands from her breasts, though cupping her chin and tilting it up a bit. "You..can keep asking that question and I'll give you the same answer..I..don't..know...you had it right earlier..I need..to get stronger I guess..though it won't help if when people do things like what you just did with my breasts I get all useless.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

" Oh ? Smother me out ? I don't think you've done that. But how ? You need your legs for that too Heather. They are what keep you upright and allows you to elevate your opponents necks. " Seline said with a little smile, " Besides your arms are too weak to do all the work." She couldn't help but laugh a little as she looked on at the girl and kept kneading her a bit, which was what made it a lot sweeter, but now she was forced to stop the kneading as Heather had asked her to.

" Oh ? I know what you need. " Seline said with a little smile on her face, " You need to get stronger, which I will help you with, I'll teach you some moves and I'll show you some tricks. As your own personal trainer. Sounds good right ? To have the Tornado Seline Crash as your trainer." Seline said with a smile as she would soon lean down so that her forehead was pressing down against Heather's, " What you need to learn is to resist the more sweet and pleasurable feeling in your body, to be able to keep fighting when someone overpowers you like this."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

"Nh no I mean..I've done it before to other people." Heather responded, hating that the girl was just laughing it up and doing whatever she wanted. She knew that Seline was supposed to be training her, but part of her just wanted to shove her off somehow and start to pay her back for all of it. However, she held herself back as much as she could.

"Gugh...you think I don't know that I need to get stronger?" Heather let out before Seline would continue. She felt the girl press her forehead down against her's, hearing her next words which would cause her to blush slightly at them. "....What? I..I-I just want to learn how to get more stronger.." She responded, struggling a little under her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm

" I know what you mean little one, but that doesn't mean that I can't tease you." Seline said with a cocky voice as it was almost like she was perfectly open with the fact that she was really just playing with Heather in ever way, with her words, with her moves and with her attitude towards the girl. She wanted everything for Heather to feel as if she was simply a toy that Seline was molding into perfect shape and form, as if she was the one who was making Heather into a better version of her herself as a wrestler.

" You need to become more than just stronger, you need to become better and you need to become more confident. " Seline said with a little smile on her face as she then moved down and pressed her larger breasts down against Heather's and with that pressed her forehead down against Heathers. The girl's legs would move down towards Heather's and she would attempt to slide her legs around Heather's and attempt to place her in a grapevine hold in which she would attempt and stretch the girl's legs out and spread them apart, as she did so she would try and keep pressing Heather's arms down still to attempt and keep the girl pinned.

" I can help you with that, and the other part as well. I am world famous after. " Seline said with a little joking tone as she would glare down at Heather. " Can you feel it ? My heat ? Body heat. Can you feel the close contact, out skin rubbing together, electricity running through our bodies just from the slightest of touching."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next