Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar} - Page 4 Empty Re: My Rival's Rival? {For Lunar}

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Heather would grit her teeth as she felt herself slowly be pushed down to her knees as Seline seemed to not have to put in all that much effort to do so. Heather hated it, and felt nearly helpless with how easily that Seline was overpowering her in the test of strength, pressing her down further and further. Heather was breathing heavily as she kept trying to push herself back up with all she had.

"NO!" Heather would let out as Seline asked if that was all. She would hear the girl go on, talking about her moves, causing Heather to shake her head in refusal. "That's...not even true!!" Heather would let out as she said that all she did was jumps and kicks.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Seline managed to push down Heather quite easily but as she felt how the girl started to push up a bit more she would go to towards Heather and then lean down towards her face, " You need to get stronger." Seline said as she would wrap then break the test of strength and then take a hold of Seline and then attempt and pull the girl up to her feet. " It's about time that you got a bit of strength." Seline said as she would wrap her arm around Heather's shoulders.

" So start pushing weights now honey, the occasional powerbomb or suplex can be a powerful weapon, and you can't skip them. " Seline said as she would pat the girl's back a bit and then try to place Heather down against the bench and start to load up the handlebar with a few weights, attempting to put a low weight to start of a low 15 KG in total.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 am

"Gh..I.." Heather would let out as the girl told her she needed to get stronger. Finally, Seline would break the test of strength and pull Heather to her feet. She would let out a little sigh as the girl continued on, feeling her wrap her arm around her shoulders. "Fine..I..I'm a high flyer though..are..you sure this is going to help?" She would question, looking up at her as she did,

Soon though, she would be lead to the bench, letting Seline lie her down on it as she said what she did. "Yeah, alright, I guess you're right about that" Heather would say a she loaded up the weights. She would click her tongue at how little Seline would load it up and would grab hold of the bar, starting to do a couple reps with it, quite easily.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 am

Seline smiled a bit as she looked on at Heather whilst she guided the girl over towards the bench, " What do you mean ? I'm a high flyer as well." Seline said with a little smirk on her lips as she would look on at Heather, just to see what kind of reaction that would get out of the girl she would then have a faint smile as she led Heather down onto the bench and let the girl spend her time there getting ready whilst she added the weight.

Seline smiled down as Heather was able to do a fair bit of reps quite easily and would then gesture for Heather to place the bar back so that she could add more weight to it, she would add another 5 kilos to the bar before she would gesture for Heather to continue. " You need strength in wrestling, you need speed and you need skill, you got at least one of these things and I'll help you get the other two...or at least perfect them." Seline said as she would then look on at Heather for a few seconds, checking how she did with 20 kilos

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:25 am

"...What??" Heather would let out as she talked about being a high flyer as well. Heather would blink a couple times in surprise at how much stronger the girl was than her while still being a high flyer. Though she would shake her head as she would lie down on the bench, gripping the weights as she would press the 15 kg quite easily, doing enough reps before she would place it back before the girl would add more weight.

Nodding her head, Heather would grip the bar again, starting to do more reps. It was a little tougher, but she was doing it as much as she could, getting a slight strain out of it as she started to bench the 20 kilos. "If..you can do that for me...I'll owe you.." Heather would let out as she continued her reps.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am

Seline smiled a bit as it seemed as if Heather was impressed by her being a high flyer, " Well that's how I started out, after a while I began to turn this whole body into a force of destruction, with speed and strength and my skill I became quite deadly." Seline said as she looked on as Heather seemed to have a bit more trouble with the new weights on.

Seline looked down and then gestured for Heather to put the bat back so she could add another 5 kg to the bar and for this to continue, seeing if this would be the limit of how much she could push up. " After this we'll work on your leg strength and you're speed." Seline said as she would look down on Heather, " You'll become great, I know you will. All you need is me to train you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 am

"Huh.." Heather would let out, legitimately surprised at what Seline was saying. That fact was quite crazy for her and she would nod her head, thinking that she would one day be at that point as well. Seline's training was much welcomed and she couldn't wait to learn more from the girl who seemed to follow the same steps that Heather could.

As she put the bar back, she would watch her put another 5 kilos on the bar, causing Heather to nod her head, taking a breath before she would take hold of it again. She would start doing more reps with it, it being a little more difficult, but it was something that she could still at least manage. Hearing her words, she would nod her head, pushing herself more as she listened to her words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 am

Seline looked down as she watched how Heather kept pushing up the 25 kg without much problem and that just seemed to be perfect and it was really good for Seline that Heather could still push up, with it she would then nod to Heather and gesture for the girl to put the bar up and this time Seline would put on 10 more kilo's and then let her to push up more and more.

Seline would then look and and after she watched Heather a bit she would then say as she said " You know when we reach your limit, it's the step before that we will need to have you work on until you build up enough strength to take that easy. This training won't be fast and it won't be easy Heather. I'll run dry and make sure that you won't have much to do but train. " Seline said as she looked down on Heather. " And now that you have agreed to it, there is no turning back." She said with a little cocky grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 am

Heather would place the bar back again as she would watch the girl put 10 more kilos on the bar. Taking another deep breath, Heather would nod her head, shaking her hands off a bit before she would grip the bar again. Letting out another breath, Heather would pull it off and start to try and push up with it.

This one was definitely straining and Heather had to let out a couple groans each time she was lifting it up. She was managing, but this one was difficult for her. However, she had the confidence that she could keep it up for as long as she did the other two. She would hear the girl's words, causing her to let out a little grunt, nodding her head as Seline said what she did. It definitely made her a little nervous, but she was going to give it her all. She knew it was for a good cause.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 am

Seline smiled a bit as it seemed to go quite well for Heather to keep pushing up the bar though now she started to see how it was becoming straining for the girl, and with it she would gesture for the girl to place the bar back and she would add another 10 kilos onto the bar to see how Heather would do with that. " After we find your limit I will show you a few power moves that I will teach you, and then maybe one or two high flying moves that could be good for you. Though I think me helping you with that won't really do much. I mean it's not like you aren't a great high flier already." Seline said as she would then start to look around checking to see if she could see a wresting dummy somewhere.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next