Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On Break

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

On Break - Page 2 Empty Re: On Break

Post by TiefBlau Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Heather would shuffle around as Mercy would quickly try to backtrack and cheer her up. Heather kept looking down when she first started talking before she would say that Heather liked things to be a little sexual in the ring. Heather's eyes widened a bit, her face turning a bright red as Mercy suggested such a thing. Heather never saw herself to be someone like that, that being the main reason why she disliked Natalia at first. She would shuffle around a bit more before she would look up at the girl, unable to help herself from grinning just slightly as she said what she did about Natalia.

As she went on though, Heather would keep her eyes on her, listening to all that she was saying. When she asked her what sort of reputation Heather wanted, she would bite her lip, shrugging her shoulders. Heather, in reality, just wanted people to take her seriously. To take her as a real contender for the title. That's all she really wanted, and she kept putting it in her mind that she would prove everyone wrong and win that title, but with all the people acting like there was no way that she could, it put a hamper on her quite a bit.

Heather blushed even deeper at Mercy talked about people sitting on her face before the girl would speak of having to be more confident and not snippy. Heather let out a long sigh, shaking her head as she didn't really know what to think of it all. "I've..been trying..so hard.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth in frustration. "Like...I've..done so much! I..I'm....I've won almost all my matches that..didn't involve anything sensual I..I just..I don't like t hat I might..just..maybe.....enjoy getting dominated a little..I-I don't like that that's how I am but it is!! A-and..b-but I still can fight for the belt! I still can fight..in ridiculous match...I-I..I've won two hell in a cell matches! I gave Natalia her second ever loss! I..just..What am I supposed to do? I don't know what to do.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 am

Mercy listened to Heather's words and her cheeks flushed a little bit. Heather was boldly admitting things to Mercy! The paralegal glanced out to see if maybe their food was on its way. Still, she couldn't just ignore the words. Heather was obviously having some internal struggle over this and it was Mercy's job to sort out tangles. Even if she was used to sorting out legal tangles and not matters of the... what kind of matter was this anyway?

Mercy frowned and looked down. "Um... well... balancing the uh... thrill of domination... and trying to be a serious contender in wrestling does seem a bit counterproductive..." Mercy said as she thought about it. "Can't you um... find other places to get um.." Mercy leaned in and whispered her next word. "dommed? And leave your career inside the ring?" Mercy's eyes widened. "Un.. Unless you mean you like it when..." Mercy looked around like they were suddenly in a packed arena. "Everyone is... watching?" Mercy bit her lip. Her cheeks were flushed. She was trying her best to really keep the conversation below room temperature, so to speak. But she was finding the girl's words to be utterly curious. She couldn't believe that someone really liked that sort of exhibitionism. But then... she DID recall that it seemed like AFW was full of them. Even the ones who weren't sexually provocative were still exhibitionists in their own way. Someone didn't wrestle around in skimpy clothes in front of thousands of screaming people with another girl if they didn't want people staring at them at least a little bit. There was even a part of Mercy that thought it could be thrilling. A very small part. Mercy continued to blush.

Without being too... stuffy about it... Being um.. dominated is giving in to inhibitions. Allowing yourself to be vulnerable in front of others and, especially the person who you have given control over to. Taking the sexuality out of the equation, that exposing of weakness is still there. A champion is perceived as strong. Someone who overcomes or hides their weaknesses." Mercy outstretched her hand and touched the palm of her hand perpendicular to the table and adjusted her glasses. "Do you see where this may be an issue?" Mercy turned her head. "Sorry to speak so plainly but I'm used to being in courtrooms where even small amounts of ambiguity can redefine the whole shape of the proceedings." Mercy softened her features and then blushed deeply. She bit her lip and looked away. "But... you really like that?" She asked in a soft tone. Her eyes focused on Heather's and showed the wrestler that she was really curious about it.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 am

"What I don't understand is like...you talk about balancing these things...I think I've done pretty well with that..i mean... I have more than double my losses in wins..its..not like my record sucks.."" Heather let out at the first part of Mercy's explanation before she heard the girl go on. Heather blushed deeply at Mercy's suggestion that she likes other people watching. "N-n-noo! Th..that's not...im not like that! I...it's not like im addicted or anything like that I-I mean come on now.." Heather let out as she looked around, making sure no one was trying to listen in to the coversation that the two of them were having. She would lean in towards Mercy a bit so she wouldn't have to talk as loud, the conversation getting quite personal.

"Mn..you think I don't know all that?"Heather let out at Mercy's comparison of a strong champion and someone who was being dominated. Heather knew quite well what the girl was saying was true and that was what her problem was. As the girl apologized to her about how she was putting it, Heather would wave it off, nodding her head as if to say the girl can talk in however way she wanted. When she looked away though and asked what she did, Heather would sit back, blushing deeply as she kept looking as Mercy, reluctantly nodding her head. "As...much as I hate to admit it...i think I might...b-but you can NOT TELL ANYONE. Not one person alright? I...dont know why but I..really trust you for some reason."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 am

I never mentioned addiction... Mercy thought as Heather continued on. Mercy leaned in close too and the two girls were nearly face to face as they whispered to each other. Mercy really had no idea about it. She saw the worried look on Heather's face, however and frowned. Mercy didn't think she was just giving the right advice and it was her job to advice. She was professional legal council after all.

When Heather sat back, Mercy looked around and sat back as well. She folded her arms under her chest and glanced off to the side, keeping an eye on Heather. When the girl said that she could trust her, Mercy blushed but then adjusted her glasses and smirked. "Of course I'd never tell. It's easy to see why you would trust me though. I am a paralegal. I'm practically an attorney. How could you not trust me!"

Mercy puffed her chest out proudly and nodded. She then leaned in and looked at Heather after darting her eyes back and forth. "H-How is it?" She said with her cheeks flushed. "Y-You know? Being ... dommed" I've only really been um..." Mercy twirled some hair in her finger. "Forcefully pleasured against my will... not ... dommed.." Mercy furrowed her brow. "Yes there's a difference!"

"Here is your chicken salad."

"Oh crap what!?" Mercy said and turned her head snatching the plate away from the server and pulling it so that it clanked loudly against the table. "Yes, well! I prefer Eau de domme for my man but I'm afraid that is too expensive for everyday. So I prefer to have him wear Forceful Pleasure as an everyday cologne. Eheh.. geeze, these perfume names, right? Eheh.." Mercy said looking up at the server with a beet red face.

"Uh huh... Here's your Tuna Club." The server said rolling her eyes as she set down Heather's food with a shrug and walked off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:08 am

"Mn..I guess...that's maybe part of the reason.." Heather let out as Mercy talked about why she would of course trust her. Heather would just shrug a bit, shaking her head as she sat back. In reality, she really wasn't sure exactly why she felt like she could say all this to Mercy. She figured it had something to do with how down-to-earth the girl seemed. Without being an actual wrestler, Heather almost felt like she could say these things without consequence and really get some help.

As the girl leaned back in towards her, Heather would again lean a little forward, seeing her dart her eyes back and forth. The questions she was asking her were quite deep, asking her exactly how it felt. Heather thought for a second, blushing quite a bit before she would look up at the girl, a slight grin on her face. "What? Do you want me to show you or something?" She would say, half to avoid answering the question, and half to just tease her, when suddenly the server would appear again.

Heather would jump up at the sudden new voice, leaning back as she blushed quite a bit again. She would hear Mercy's words, trying to cover it up, causing her to laugh a little along with her, nodding her head and going along with it. She looked up at the server as she handed her her tuna club, thanking her before she walked off. Heather let out a long sigh, taking a bite out of it before she would look back up at Mercy.

"I..couldn't really explain it in detail here..but..ah..you know, I invited you here to lunch and I'll I'm doing is pushing all my problems on you, I'm sorry." Heather let out, shaking her head, feeling bad about how the conversation turned.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:21 am

Mercy softly panted with one hand against her chest as the server walked away. She looked up at Heather and smiled weakly. Her cheeks were flush, but for a different reason. They felt hot and she quickly picked up her fork and poked at the lettuce. As she stared at the leafy greens, she heard Heather speak and Mercy lifted her face up. She stared at Heather with a look of shock as she blinked and tried to figure the right answer to say. Her head screamed at her. No! No1 No! But her mouth only hung open a bit before she shook her head. 'I-I wasn't implying that sort of thing!" She said and stuffed a leaf into her mouth and chewed on it roughly.

She swallowed and took a sip of her drink before she turned her head. "I don't... know what I want really.." She said and sighed. "I mean.. I don't even know if I'm into girls or guys anymore. She shrugged. I thought I knew. Guy's are just so... I don't know. They're pigs. Their gross and Women..." Mercy turned her head and looked at Heather. "They smell nice and they're easier on the eyes... most of the time." Mercy thought about it. "I mean, there's something to be said about a meaty... bare chested hunk..." Mercy wiped away the drool before it formed at the corner of her mouth. "But Women are so much more... They are certainly less disgusting!"

Mercy nodded and laughed as she took another bite of her salad. "Then again..." She added as she thought. "There are ways that a guy can please a girl that I'm not really sure a girl can." She thought about it and had weight the options carefully. In the end, she couldn't decide and looked up at Heather. "Ok... so there's that." She said and smiled. "Since you were so eager to get into my issues." Mercy said with a soft laugh as she rolled her eyes and went back to her salad.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 am

"Oh? No? Too bad. I actually really like being on the domme side as well, might have been fun." Heather would let out, just having a little fun with the girl with messing with her as she shrugged. It was quite fun seeing her actually have to figure out the right answer, Heather kind of understanding a bit why people liked to tease her so much if she was like that too. However, she wasn't going to push Mercy too far, just see how much fun she could have with messing with her for just a little bit.

"Hm.." Heather thought a bit as Mercy spoke of not knowing which she liked, not being sure. "I had the same problem for a little while at one point.." She would let out a little sigh, taking a sip of her own drink as well as she thought of it. She wondered a little how she got to where she was now, being a clear bi girl, though even more on the side of liking other girls. It all seemed so crazy, before being so sure of being straight and now here she was. Heather would grin and laugh a little at Mercy's opinion on the two sexes, nodding her head as she did.

"Hah..well I guess that much IS true." Heather let out, shrugging again before she heard her words and the soft laugh she gave. "You know, I'm sure you'll find your way with all that soon. I sort of..was thrust into it, making a decision and all that, but I'm pretty happy where I am now on that standpoint." Heather let out, taking another bite of her sandwich before grinning at Mercy again. "Offer's still on the table if you decide you want to try new things." She would say, clearly still messing and joking with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 am

Mercy blushed at the thought when Heather said that she liked to be the domme as well. Mercy flashed a smile and chuckled softly, hoping that Heather was just really joking. She had to be. But still, Mercy knew that she could certainly be attracted to Heather. She tried to hide the fact that she had been with other girls in public. A lot of her paralegal friends had not been so into that kind of experimentation and neither had she until she started working for Margaret and then Lukretia. But it had become something so normal that when she was free of it, she tried to shut it away like some horrible traumatic experience. But that didn't mean she disliked girls. She just didn't want people, like Taylor, to think she was some lust-driven lesbian like everyone else in AFW seemed to be. She wouldn't want them to think she was like that with men either, though.

Finally after a moment's contemplation, she added her thoughts. "It's ok to like both." She stated firmly. "I just... am not sure if I prefer one over the other." She thought out loud. "The last time I was with a either I can't say that the experiences were how I would envision them in a perfect world." Mercy frowned. "No one wants to settle... or be pressured..." Mercy frowned. "But... they weren't all bad either... all things considered." Mercy let out a sigh. She then looked up at Heather and smiled.

"Thanks..." She said and glanced down at Heather. "It's not that I don't think you're pretty or anything like that. You are. I'm just not sure. Right now I think I'd have to be pretty drunk before I did anything like that and I have been trying not to drink lately." Mercy frowned. "Plus... the whole work thing. I wouldn't want to make it awkward. That... almost already happened once. Maybe more than once." Mercy frowned.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 am

"Mn..well..it always never seems to work out just right does it?" Heather let out, her relationship with Clyde and then her relationship with Cecilia flashing in her mind. A slight look of regret and sadness would come upon Heather's face without her really realizing it before she would shake it off. Those things she shouldn't be worried about and she didn't want to bring down the mood of this lunch any more than she already had. She would listen to Mercy's words as she looked up at her, Heather nodding her head.

As she said what she did next though, Heather would blush a little, shaking her head. She definitely took it a different way that she expected, Heather feeling like quite the idiot for acting like she did. "A-ahm..no I..I was just messing with you I..d-don't think I'm really like that..I wouldn't just go around offering that to people I just barely met." Heather let out, feeling quite embarrassed at how it was taken, backpedaling quite quickly before she saw the frown on Mercy's face.

"Are..you ok?..Something you want to talk about?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 am

"Not at all.." Mercy said dryly and blew a lock of hair out of her face as she looked at Heather. When she saw Heather's face blush, Mercy's eyes widened a bit. She looked down and blushed a little bit as well and let her toe slide back and forth on the floor. "I know!" She exclaimed and looked up. "It's just! I mean! Don't uh..." Mercy turned her head. "I wasn't trying to make it awkward." She said and turned her head. Mercy's leg foot then accidentally bumped into Heather's and she stiffened up. She looked at Heather and flinched. "It's already awkward, isn't it?"

Mercy took a deep breath and shoved her palms forward in a 'let's back up' motion. "Let's just get everything out in the open." Mercy said as she furrowed her brow. "If I were out looking for a girl, then you'd certainly be a nice catch." Mercy lifted her head up and smiled. "But I'm not really looking for a fling. I mean... sometimes it's nice to just say screw it, find someone and just go to town." Mercy stopped. "No, wait. That's not[/] ok" Mercy looked up and bit her lip. "I mean! It's ok for [i]you. because if you want to feel good, then you can just sign up for a hentai match. But it's not like I can just do that."

Mercy was having a difficult time of this. Heather." She said. "I don't think you're a slut!" She said and shook her head. Her eyes widened and she sunk into the booth, her legs jutting out past her side of the table as they invaded Heather's space. the inside of her right leg brushing up against the inside of Heather's just past the knee. She looked at Heather from her slumped position and frowned. "I don't know how to say, 'I know you're joking and I'm not a slut, but if I were, I wouldn't mind doing you without making it sound like I'm calling you a slut,' ok?" Mercy said and let out a sigh.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down